Savandurga Trek Highlights
- Indulge in various adrenaline-inducing water sport activities such as Kayaking & Swimming and enjoy the views of the ambient nature in the backdrop.
- Enjoy the picturesque landscape under dawn sky and witness the beautiful sunrise from the hill top of Savandurga peak.
- This package is valued at INR 1500 in the market.
- Experience the Savandurga Hills trek with the assistance of a guide and know more about the culture and history of the location.
Savandurga Trek Overview
Activity Location: Savandurga, Bangalore
Activity Timings: Day 1 (11 PM) to Day 2 (11 AM)
Savandurga Trek Distance: 6 Km.
Altitude: 4,022 ft Largest monolith hills in Asia.
- Marathahalli (11:00 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (11:30 PM) - central Silk Board building (towards BTM)
- BTM (11:40 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (12:00 AM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (12:20 AM) - Gopalan Arcade
About Savandurga Trek:
Go for an enthralling Savandurga Trekking session and witness the thick forests that are home to a wide variety of wildlife. The Savandurga trek follows a trail to the top of Asia’s largest monolith hill. This trail is famous for its challenging climb and amazing views of Magadi, Manchabele, and Thippagondanahalli reservoirs and Arkavathi river.
About the Activity:
- Savandurga trek package is inclusive of night trekking, campfire, kayaking & swimming, transfers to and from Bangalore, and meals.
- Begin this thrilling experience by departing from Bangalore.
- Meals will include, a packed breakfast & energy snacks.
- Reach Ramanagara by 1:30 AM, where you can enjoy a refreshing and filling tea & snacks, followed by proceeding towards the Savandurga base by 4 AM.
- Know more about the activity with a brief explanation from the guide and begin with the enthralling Savandurga Trekking expedition
- Reach the top of the Savandurga Peak by approximately 6 AM and preview the breathtaking hills and landscapes with a bonfire under the dawn sky.
- Enjoy the beautiful sights and prepare to head back down to the base. Grab your morning breakfast at the base camp.
- Get ready for adventurous water activities like Swimming and Kayaking
- After 2 hours, you will depart towards Bangalore at 11 AM. Get back home with splendid memories.
Savandurga Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Savandurga Night Trek with Water Sports
More Details about Savandurga Trek
Know Before You Go for Savandurga Trek
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Wear double layered socks and tuck in your pants to prevent direct contact from the leeches
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- You will be trekking in an eco-friendly zone; do not take part or encourage littering the vicinity in any form
- Do not interrupt the ecological balance or create unwanted noise
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Do not wear clothes that might hinder your movement during the Savandurga hills trek.
Things To Carry for Savandurga Trek
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks