Mount Batur Trekking With Ayung River Rafting Highlights
- Hike up to the height of 1717 meters (5633 feet) above sea level and be rewarded with mesmerizing views
- Indulge in a delicious breakfast at the top with the backdrop of stunning Balinese mountainscapes
- Enjoy at a coffee plantation and try Luwak Coffee, the rarest and most expensive coffee in the world
- Raft 12 KM through lush rainforest, stunning waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges in the surrounding areas
Mount Batur Trekking With Ayung River Rafting Overview
There is nothing better than a sunrise above the clouds. No matter where you re staying in Bali, trekking Mount Batur for sunrise should be on every adventurer’s to-do list. The hike up the volcano in the dark leads you to a view of Mount Agung Volcano as the clouds light up below you at first light. It’s a magical way to spend a morning here in Bali.
After a scenic trek, it time to hit the rapids of the longest river of Bali - Ayung. Set off on your exhilarating rafting adventure, which lasts for a bit over an hour, and feel the cool water splashing on your skin as you make your way to the finish line.
Enjoy a convenient pick up at your hotel, then travel comfortably to the rafting starting point inside an air-conditioned vehicle.
About the activity:
- Trek to picturesque Mount Batur (Kintamani Volcano), and watch the sun paint the sky with hues.
- Rise and shine as early as 01:30 AM so that you do not miss the summit sunrise.
- Before hiking, go through a quick safety briefing, as it will take about three hours to reach the top.
- Take some time to admire Bali 's beauty upon arrival while enjoying your breakfast.
- Trek down the mountain after your breakfast and visit a lovely coffee plantation along the way.
- After the trek its time for a thrilling rafting session at the Ayung River.
- Raft through the rapids of the river for a 12 KM stretch, while here don't miss out to take a dip in the river and rejuvenate yourself.
- Travel hassle free with transfers from your hotel to the starting point of the trek in a sanitized car. The driver and guide will be carrying a COVID negative report with them.
More Details about Mount Batur Trekking With Ayung River Rafting
Know Before You Go for Mount Batur Trekking With Ayung River Rafting
- The activity timings are 01:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.