Sunset and Dinner Tour Highlights
- Discover the stunning clifftop views at the sea temple - Tanah Lot
- Visit the century-old Uluwatu temple to witness a dance adapted from an episode of Ramayana - Kecak dance
- Indulge in a mouth-watering dinner at the famous Jimbaran beach and admire the views of star decorating the sky
Sunset and Dinner Tour Overview
The fun of indulging in water activities is surely one of the most sought after things to do when in Bali, but exploring the ancient temples is another activity that can satiate your travel junkie. Starting from the rock formation temple built in the 17th century - the Tanah Lot, witness the best views of cliffs from the 5 storied temple. Do not miss to click pictures with background views of the beautiful and mesmerizing sea.
Next, head to the Uluwatu temple where the chance of feeding monkeys from a distance as close as 1 ft. adds to the excitement of the tour. Keep up the enthusiasm and watch the traditional Kecak dance - which is taken from an episode of the Ramayana. What makes the dance more special is the choir of more than 100 individuals who sings and adds music to the dance.
If you think this is the highlight of the day, then head for the scrumptious dinner at the Jimbaran beach. A BBQ dinner served with some seafood cuisines makes the beach side dinner even more memorable.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from the hotel at around 11:30 AM and travel in a sanitized car.
- Arrive at the famous Tanah Lot temple and start exploring and learning interesting facts about the sea temple.
- Next, visit the Uluwatu temple and witness the traditional Kecak dance which will help you earn about the Balinese culture.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at the Jimbaran beach and click memorable pictures of the starry night and golden sand which adds to the beauty of the beach.
- Social distancing and the use of masks is compulsory during the activity.
Select Package Option
Tanah Lot Sunset & Jimbaran Bay Dinner
More Details about Sunset and Dinner Tour
Know Before You Go for Sunset and Dinner Tour
- The activity timings are 11:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.
- Dinner is included in the package.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The activity is open to all age groups.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes before their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks are recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.