Elephant Safari Park Tickets Highlights
- Explore the only dedicated elephant rescue park in Bali that exhibits the largest squad of Sumatran elephants
- Revive your playful spirit by participating in their bathing and feeding programs and make the best use of the interactive session with the adorable creatures
- Soak into the lush green scenes and witness these gigantic creatures traversing freely in their natural habitat form
- Possess access to Mason Elephant’s art gallery and museum, and other facilities that would multiply your convenience and delight
Elephant Safari Park Tickets Overview
Grab the chance to visit the Mason Elephant Park for a splendid holiday vacay in Bali and allow yourself to interact with the harmless giants - the Sumatran Elephants, safely and peacefully. Spend an entire day praising the lush green scenes of the elephant rescue park on the island and admiring being surrounded by the massive mammals.
Not just witnessing these playful giants, but you can be their new buddy through interacting and feeding them as well as joining them when they splash water at you while they take a bath. Later, be an audience to their creative performance and capture their happy faces in your mind for some everlasting memories. Lastly, visit Mason Elephant art gallery and museum to uncover evidence of the evolution of Sumatran Elephants and know more about conservation plans of the authority.
About the activity:
- Interact, feed and get playful with Sumatran elephants when you visit the Mason Elephant Park.
- Soothe your senses with the flora and fauna composition of this dedicated elephant rescue park in Bali.
- Get astonished at the creative acts of the adorable elephant that they perform in the show and indulge in an emotional bond with them.
- Learn about the conservation programs, initiated to save these cute mammals by visiting the museum and art gallery.
Select Package Option
Elephant Park Entry Ticket
More Details about Elephant Safari Park Tickets
Know Before You Go for Elephant Safari Park Tickets
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Please note that the minimum permissible age for the activity is 10 years and the maximum age is 55 years.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.