Snorkeling In Sanur Highlights
- Gather a lifetime experience to marvel at the unique marine ecosystem and witness the colorful fish around as you swim with the water creatures
- Nothing better than diving deep like a dolphin into the most beautiful Sanur beach - all amidst international safety measures
- Indulge in a delicious Indonesian lunch after you have explored the beauty of aqua lovers paradise - Sanur
Snorkeling In Sanur Overview
What's an adventure without diving deep into the clear waters of Bali and satiating the aqua-love? So, head straight to snorkel lovers’ paradise - Sanur which is home to exotic fishes including the batfish, pufferfish, and more. One of the most sought-after activities, Snorkeling lets you travel through the underwater and explore the unique and colorful world of coral reefs that lies deep in the water. The crystal blue water, exciting snorkeling equipment, and the experience of diving like dolphins, all add to the fun and thrill of this memorable activity. Do not forget to savour the Indonesian lunch after you have completed this adrenaline rushing activity.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel in a sanitized car and explore the scenic views of Bali on your way to the Sanur beach.
- After a much important briefing by our trained professionals, wear all the necessary equipment including snorkel, diving masks, and swim fin.
- Enjoy this adrenaline rushing activity and explore the exquisite marine world before it is time to head back to the beach where you will be provided with a delicious lunch.
- All the equipment is sanitized after every use to maintain utmost hygiene. The use of masks and social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
Select Package Option
Snorkeling In Sanur
More Details about Snorkeling In Sanur
Know Before You Go for Snorkeling In Sanur
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included. The pick-up will begin at 07:00 AM.
- Lunch is included in the package. The necessary Snorkeling equipment is also inclusive.
- Please bring appropriate swimwear as this is a water activity.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The minimum age for snorkeling activity is 17 years.