Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Open Dated Ticket
Grab the delight of enjoying a splendid water activity in the land of Singapore in such a spot that is regarded as one of the most prominent sites for both water scenes and adventurous water activities. Don't miss out the opportunity of enjoying your ideal vacation, when you are in Singapore.
What to Expect
One of top 10 Water Parks in Asia:
Enjoy great adventure and joy of undergoing the fun-filled activity of this exciting Free fall water activity in one of the top 10 water parks in Asia. You cannot let off this super offer that directs you towards great delight.
Asia's longest free fall water slide:
Achieve the experience of an enthralling free-fall water slide activity that is prominent in the vicinity as the longest of all free-fall water slides in entire Asia. This activity would fetch optimum satisfaction to you and your loved ones.
16 exhilarating water slides
The Wild Wild Wet Singapore Tickets brings you the opportunity of enjoy the wide set of 16 exciting and exhilarating water slides that would ultimately let you gather supreme happiness.
Open dated ticket:
The Wild Wild Wet Singapore Tickets come with the availability of open dated tickets due to which you can visit the activity spot and enjoy the activity at any day without gettung concerned of getting availability in the time slot of the operator
Know Before You Go
Official School Holidays and Public Holidays
How To Get There:
Write Your Story
Wild Wild Wet Singapore is an extremely impressive entertainment and leisure destination that offers a family-friendly day of adventure and thrill to the visitors. From gentle flumes to the adrenaline-filled slides, it offers everything that can please your heart and keep you entertained.
This water theme park is also renowned for maintaining the highest levels of security. It was awarded Pro-Family Business Mark for offering the best facilities to the visitors, such as baby carriers, life jackets, kid's shower cubicles, and nursing rooms.
Wild Wild Wet is one of the largest water parks in Singapore located in NTUC Downtown in Pasir Ris, Singapore.
Wild wild wet Singapore ticket price is as mentioned below. Adults (13 years and above) INR 1437 approx.
June to August(Summer) is considered to be the best time to visit Wild Wild Wet Singapore as it gives you a chance to get rid of the scorching sun.
Weekdays are also considered to be the best time to visit Wild Wild Wet Singapore as it is less crowded, and you can have a more rejoicing adventure.
For the safety and comfort of the guests who enter the water park, following swimwear, the policy should be strictly abided by.
The kids must wear swim diapers before entering the park.
You need to wear appropriate swimwear attire if you wish to opt for water-based rides. The visitors should not wear traditional attire and jeans while taking these rides.
You should not carry any sharp or hard objects, electronic devices, or wear jewelry while opting for the rides.
Never leave the kids unattended and wear a life jacket before entering the pool.
No, you won't be able to bring in food and drinks into Wild Wild Wet Park. If you feel hungry, you can have a scrumptious meal at Breeze Café & Ice Cream Shop, which is located inside the park.
Wild Wild Wet Admission Ticket includes admission to all the rides and attractions in the park on your selected travel date.
Yes, you can get an additional discount of 12% on Wild Wild Wet entrance fee by booking the package online from Thrillophilia. So you will have to pay only Rs 1437 per adult if you book the ticket from Thrillophilia.
Yes, you can hire towels at Wild Wild Wet park.
Yes, you can leave and re-enter Wild Wild Wet Park by getting your hand stamped at the exit gate.
Yes, there are age, height, or weight restrictions for the attractions in Wild Wild Wet.
Children having a height between 1.2m and 1.46m should be accompanied by an adult. Children who are less than 1.2m are not allowed to take a ride. If you're taking the most aggressive 2 pax per tube ride, then the Max weight should be 270 kg.
Yes, the leashed dogs are allowed within Wild Wild Wet Park.
You can wear any type of clothes while entering the park, but if you're taking the rides, you'll need to wear swimming attire.
Your swimming attire must not have zippers, rivets, buttons, or hard objects. Swim diapers must be worn by the kids.
There are 16 water slides in West Wild Wet park, which makes it the favorite of adrenaline seekers and kids.
1. Vortex: This is the first high-speed, extreme 360° loop ride that is 135 meters long and 18.5 meters tall. It will take you down to the enclosed red slide at a speed of 10m per second. You need to have a minimum height of 1.2 meters to avail of this ride.
2. Kraken Racers: Get ready for the adrenaline rush by enjoying the ride in this four-lane mat racer slide that is 91 meters long and 2.8 meters tall. You can race together with your family members to see whether you reach the bottom first or not! The minimum height requirement to avail of this ride is around 1.1m.
3. Free Fall: This is located between Kraken Racers Vortex, and it is considered to be the extreme ride, which only a few dares to take. This near-vertical drop runs at the speed of up to 15m per second!
4. Royal Flush: Gather your friends and family for this exciting ride where you have to sit on a raft, which slides you down the tunnel up a near-vertical wall at a crazy speed. Thrill Rides:
5. Torpedo: Be ready to free-fall at the speed of 70km/hr or 19m per second from the four storeys as you take this ride!
6. Ular Lah: Did you ever wish to do white-water rafting in the pool? Enjoy this enthralling ride where up to six people can sit in the raft and enjoy a thrilling ride.
7. Water Works: If you're looking for the least scary ride in Wild Wild Wet, then this should be your perfect option. Slam through the crazy turns and wacky curves as you avail of this speed flume ride. 8. Slide Up: Sit on this enthralling raft with your friends, facing each other, and skim across to soar on to the opposite side. Relax Rides:
9. Shiok River: Whether you wish to swim with the flow, lie face up or sit on a tube, Shiok River should be your ideal option to relax and have an amazing time.
10. Tsunami: Do you wish to experience waves in the pool? Enter the Tsunami and get ready to witness the monster waves passing through your way. 11. Jacuzzi: Cure your tiredness by having a gala time in the Jacuzzi Kids Rides:
11. Jacuzzi: Let the water cure your tiredness as you soak into the hot tub of Jacuzzi. Kids Rides:
12. Kids Zone: Your kids will be totally entertained here with mini-sized thrill slides.
13. Splash Play: Play with fun jets and water sprays with your friends to have a gala time.
14. Professor’s Playground: It is the most preferred area for kids where they can enjoy slides, water cannons, ladders, and fountains.
15. Yippie!: This is a shallow pool of around 0.1m depth full of soft play equipment to provide a fun and safe environment for your toddlers.
There are many other activities that you can enjoy inside Wild Wild Wet park.
Professor's Playground is a popular haunt in the water park for kids where you can enjoy all the fountains and slides.
If you're not fond of water rides, then you can even head to River Shiok to soak yourself in water.
There are multiple ways to reach Wild Wet from Singapore.
By Bus: Many buses run frequently from Changi Airport to Bef Pasir Ris Ctrl. Wild Wild Wet Water Park is located only at a distance of 13 minutes from Bef Pasir Ris Ctrl. You will have to pay around one fifty rupees for this journey.
By Taxi: You can hire a taxi from Singapore International Airport and it will only take nine minutes to cover the entire distance.
By MRT: The nearest station to reach Wild Wild Wet Park is Pasir Ris MRT Station. Many buses come from Pasir Ris Interchange to Pasir Ris MRT Bus Station. From here, you'll have to walk for ten to twelve minutes to reach your final destination
By Subway: You can also board a subway from Changi Airport to reach Tanah Merah. From Tanah Merah, you will have to take East-West Green Line to reach Pasir Ris. From here, you need to walk for nine minutes to get to your final destination.
Yes, you can indulge in water aerobics at Wild Wild Wet Water Park.
Yes, you can take along your kids in Wild Wild Wet Water Park, but they can only enjoy the rides if they are more than 1.2m in height.
The water carrier is also available for the parents for free to introduce your kids to water and to have a memorable experience.
Yes, the Wild Wild Wet Water Park is open every day from 12 pm to 6 pm. On Saturday and Sunday, it is open from 10 am to 6 pm.
You'll need at least six hours to explore the water park in the best way as it has multiple attractions that are a must-try for everyone. From the enthralling rides to the water-based activities you'll enjoy to the core over here.
It totally depends on the type of package you book for the tour. If you book the package from Thrillophilia, then the pickup/drop facility will be included in the tour from your hotel.
No, you don't need to pay for the rides as the Wild Wild Wet Admission Ticket gives you access to enjoy all the rides and activities inside the park
Here is a list of necessary items that you should carry in Wild Wild Wet Water Park.
Sunglasses and sunscreen to protect yourself from the harmful UV rays.
Water bottle to keep yourself hydrated during the tour.
A valid identity card and vouchers if you have a premium membership. Extra pair of clothes in case you become wet. Carry important medicines to keep a check over your health.
The timings for Wild Wild Wet water park is between 12 to 6 pm on the weekdays, and 10 am to 6 pm on the weekends.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.