- Be enchanted by the beauty of the sunset as the sky fills with different shades of orange and pink.
- Sail in a yacht that is the epitome of luxury and romance, making it perfect for the couples.
- Dive in the unbridled beauty of the Arabian sea as you set sail from Porvorim.
- Cruise through the turquoise waters and enjoy the undiscovered views of Mandovi river during sunset or sunrise.
Cater to your love for the sea, embark on a voyage to a one-of-a-kind vacation that will surely help you create some of the most amazing memories that you will cherish for a lifetime. You can sunbathe on the deck, while the cold breeze passes through your hair. The yacht is tailor-made to provide you with the most luxurious experience possible.
About the activity-
- The cruise provides a breathtaking view of Goa from the Arabian sea.
- Avail of additional services such as catering, event decorations, drone photography, and videography.
- Depending on your preference you can either decide to take a 1-hour cruise or a 2-hour one.
- Trace down the enthralling beauty that lies on the shores of Goa with the beautiful seascape.
- The cruise's operational time is from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and it can accommodate up to 10 people.
- The boarding point is Britona(Porvorim) and is easily reachable via public or private transport. This place is located at a distance of 7km from Panjim.
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, alcohol, knife, etc.
Things To Carry
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle