Must do things in Pattaya
53. Pattaya Lakeland Cable Ski - Tired of lounging on the beach and want to engage in something challenging? Try Cable skiing at Lakeland. Zip through the clear blue waters attached with a cable and experience exhilaration like never before.
54. Pattaya Shooting Park - Whether you are an experienced shooter, or a novice trying his hand the first time, shooting in Pattaya is a thrilling activity to get rid of that stress. Just make sure you wear ear protection because it can get really loud.
55. Experience the SKY Pattaya Rocket Ball Ride - There is nothing quite as exciting as being shot up 50 meters into the air at a speed of 100kmph. Feel the adrenaline kick into your system as you witness the glorious city skyline from mid-air.
56. Pattaya Golf - Golfing is a popular way to relax on the eastern seafront of Thailand. There are plenty of golf clubs and international hotels in Pattaya that provide lush green golf fields and state-of-the-art amenities to help you enjoy the sport.
57. Eat at The Glass House - One of the most popular things to do in Pattaya for tourists is to have seafood at the famous Glass House by Jomtien Beach. The restaurant is so famous that it is always fully booked, so make a reservation before you go.
58. Visit Sriracha Tiger Zoo - The Tiger Zoo in Sri Racha houses more than 200 magnificent tigers in their natural habitat, along with crocodiles and other animals. Witness the tigers live in complete cooperation with each other and take some beautiful photos of the gorgeous beasts.
59. Relax at three kingdom park - This park is an exotic place to enjoy mural paintings from the epic of the same name, beautiful Chinese vases, and witness various features of Buddhism. It is a must-visit destination for cultural buffs.
60. Explore the Mini Siam - Watch mini replicas of over 100 tourist destinations from all over the world at Mini Siam. The gardens are beautifully decorated and it is the perfect place to enjoy a mini-tour around the world in less than an hour.
61. Visit Monster Aquarium - Kids and adults alike love enjoying the beautiful sea creatures at Monster Aquarium. Witness the fish playing with each other and reptiles lounging in their natural habitat. Food court and some outdoor activities are also available.
62. Visit Bali Hai Pier - The colorful and fun ambiance at Hai Pier is not to be missed. Take a ferry to the Coral Island, enjoy the stunning views, go scuba diving, or get some piping hot snacks.
63. Take spa at Royal Garden Spa - The international spa chain offers a wide range of massages, spas, and facials that will help you feel rejuvenated during your holiday. Pamper yourself with one of these spas and experience relaxation like never before.
64. Have fun at Pattaya Park - The beautiful park is the perfect place to let go of all your worries and enjoy some quality time with your family. The lush green environs provide new levels of serenity and tranquility.
65. Try Thai Massage at Among Thai Massage - Thai massage is one of the most popular in Thailand. It combines acupuncture, Ayurveda and yoga postures to provide you the best of invigoration and relaxation.
66. Visit Viharn Sien - Enjoying the exotic artifacts and paintings of Chinese origin is one of the most enjoyable things to do in Pattaya for cultural buffs. There are also beautifully carved murals, terracotta figurines, and statues to explore.
67. Enjoy nature and fine wines at Silverlake - Walk along the largest vineyards in Pattaya and witness how red and white wines are made. Taste exotic wines and learn about various types of grapes used to make the wines.
68. Thani Pattaya Tai village culture and the arts - Experience Thailand in its unspoiled, untouched way at this village. Traditional arts and cultures are featured, along with Thai activities and performances that make the tourists witness the beauty of Thailand in its original form.
69. Visit Wat Yansangwararam - Spread over 145 acres, the largest temple complex in Pattaya is the perfect place to experience some solitude. The well-laid out gardens and the lake in the complex add to the serene ambiance.
70. Hike to Phra Tamnak Mountain (Phrabat Mountain) - The trail to the mountain offers picturesque views of the city, and the vantage point features a beautiful Buddha temple. There are also cafes located around so you can get some snacks.
71. Eat Annette’s Ice Cream - Get a fresh and flavourful ice cream free of preservatives from a little tuk-tuk. It will be one of the most memorable things to do in Pattaya. The shop is famous among locals and tourists.
Things to Do in Pattaya with Kids72. Pattaya Sheep Farm - The petting farm features a large number of adorable and cuddly animals like sheep, goats, ponies. It caters to very small children who can enjoy a fun day hanging out with these cute animals in a lush setting.
73. Ripley’s Believe It Or Not - Exploring the curious museum at Ripley’s is one of the most interesting things to do in Pattaya for kids. Interesting facts about the world, infinity mazes, weird artifacts, wax figures and a lot of fun awaits your kids here.
74. Ten Pin Bowling Pattaya -
A source of pocket-friendly entertainment for the whole family, bowling is the perfect way to keep your kids engaged. The bowling alleys are air-conditioned and clean, and offer unique light shows to keep things fun.
75. Play Football at K Football Stadium Pattaya - If your kids love sports, take them to this indoor football stadium. The large stadium is covered with lush green grass and offers a wide expanse of football fields to let your little sportsman have fun in a carefree manner.
76. Central Festival Pattaya Beach -
The golden sandy beaches in the city hold vibrant festivals regularly. Immensely popular among tourists, these festivals feature a host of rides and games suitable for young kids.
77. Enjoy a DIY Pizza Buffet with the kids - Restaurants in Pattaya allow you to build your own pizza. Take your kids along to this fun activity. Allow them to choose from a variety of delicious toppings and bake their own pie.
78. Bottle Art Museum - The unique attraction offers miniature models of windmills and boats, and miniature art inside bottles. If your kids want to take up the hobby, there is also a weekly workshop held at the museum.
79. Teddy Bear Museum - All kids love teddy bears. Taking your kids to the teddy bear museum will be the highlight of their trip. You can also make your own teddy bears at the workshop and take them home as souvenirs.
80. Go wild at Harbor Land Pattaya -
Harbor Land is the biggest interactive playground in Pattaya. There are separate zones for big and small kids and a wide array of rides to keep them busy.
81. Have fun at Pirate-themed Cruise in Pattaya -
One of the most fun things to do in Pattaya for kids is the Pirate cruise. Take them on a journey where they will participate in treasure hunts, enjoy speed boating, and get to play Jack Sparrow.
82. Pattaya Boxing world -
Experience the traditional Muay Thai boxing and enjoy the glitz and glamour of the game. If you or your kids love the WWE, this is a must-visit destination.
83. Big Bee Farm Pattaya - The tour guides at the farm are perfect for learning about the unique art of bee rearing. Kids will love the interactive and educational visit and get to learn about the benefits of honey as a medicine.
Things to Do in Pattaya at Night84. FFlic Cliff & Pool Club - Fflic Pool Club is the perfect place to get rid of the scorching Thailand heat. The club hosts outstanding pool parties at night and is a must-visit destination for those nightlife lovers.
85. Planet Earth Beach Club -
Enjoy some great music, delicious food, and sparkling conversations at the beach club. The club hosts nightly parties that are quiet and soothing - perfect for those who want to get away from noises of the city.
86. Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya - This gorgeous hotel features a wide array of options if you want to get your groove on. Infinity pool parties, rooftop bars, and high-class restaurants await you at this vibrant resort.
87. Beach Road Soi 7 - Exploring the colorful bars at Soi & is one of the most fun things to do in Pattaya. Nightlife lovers enjoy bar hopping at this vibrant street without burning a hole in your pocket.
88. Soi Buakhao -
Soi Buakhao offers a relaxed nighttime ambiance for those of you who prefer that over the glitz. The clubs are high quality and the music is more sophisticated - what more can you ask for?
89. Iron Club - Get up close with the dancers and enjoy the interactive performances at Iron Club. The club is famous for its risque dancers and large go-go bars.
90. Mixx Discotheque Pattaya Bali Hai Plaza - This glitzy is quite popular for its trance and R&B music lounges. Hop on the beats along with a young lively crowd all over the locale. Cheers to the Dj for being a captivator!
91. The Pier Disco Club Pattaya - Dance amidst the laser lights, disco balls and smoke machines just how it is done in movies. This locale is stocked with the uptown locals going crazy on the music played by some international artists.
92. Candy shop - A beach themed locale has some fine beachy interiors for you to roll in. Common amongst the locals this is a preferable cozy hangout place to have the best from the bar menu and a good dancing vibe.
93. Club Insomnia Pattaya - Justifying its name this club promises you to not have a sleepy night. Stocked with fancy decor and vivid themes this locale is worth visiting.
94. Marine disco - Dodge or sing along with the lady boys here as they sync and dance to the extravagant music beats. A popular gala locale for all those seeking some more thrill apart from dancing on the lighted floor.
Where to Go Shopping in Pattaya
95. Central Festival Pattaya - For fashionistas and shopping addicts, exploring the beachfront mall is one of the most fun activities to do in Pattaya. The place features international clothing brands, eateries, and cinemas to keep you entertained.
96. Royal Garden Plaza Pattaya -
Buy beachwear and sports outfits at discount at the Plaza. Enjoy Ripley’s museum and dig into local Thai delicacies at the restaurants. There’s nothing you can’t do at the Royal garden.
97. Outlet Mall Pattaya - Buy outfits for the entire family at discounts as high as 70 percent at this gorgeous mall. Enjoy the vibrant tourist throngs and get local copies of high-end brands.
98. Central Center Pattaya -
The open design and color scheme of the mall makes it a huge tourist attraction. Buy accessories, jewelry, gadgets, and clothes. Get the best of everything at Central Center.
99. Mike Shopping Mall - Get souvenirs at affordable prices, swanky swimsuits and basic printed t-shirts at Mike Mall. The mall offers great deals at all items and the air conditioning makes for a pleasant shopping spree.
100. One Tambon, One Product(OTOP Shops) -
Environmentalists love shopping at this unique mall where indigenous items made of traditional raw materials are sold at bargain-able prices. All products are made by local communities.
101. Thepprasit Road Night Market -
Experience the unique confluence of shopping and food at the night market. Stalls featuring all items at cheap prices are available. Local delicacies are also featured.