Pattaya Dolphin World Tickets Highlights
- Witness the dolphins showcasing their amazing talents of juggling, dancing and diving
- Experience an amazing playful session with one of the most intelligent creature on this planet at the Pattaya Dolphin World
- Enjoy a fun filled day trying the other attractive activities of the Pattaya Dolphin World like horseback riding, artificial rock climbing, ATV, etc.
Pattaya Dolphin World Tickets Overview
Activity Timing: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Dolphin Show Timing: 9:00am / 11:00am / 1:00pm / 3:00pm / 5:00pm
Pick up and Drop off Location: Hotel pick up and drop off are offered from all hotels centrally located in Pattaya.
About Pattaya Dolphin World:
Located in the Chang Wat Chon Buri district of Thailand, Pattaya Dolphin World is a famous waterpark that allows people to enjoy a playful session with the dolphins along with spectacular shows. It is a perfect place to boost your energy and stimulate your senses by receiving Dolphin Therapy.
You can touch, swim, and play with one of the most intelligent creatures on Earth. Apart from this spectacular session visitors can also indulge in a wide range of activities like horseback riding, artificial rock climbing, ATV, etc. The Pattaya Dolphin World also houses a spa, steakhouse, coffee house, and food court on its premises.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and head towards a fun-filled day in the Pattaya Dolphin World.
- Enjoy a playful session with one of the most intelligent creatures on earth.
- Swim and play with the dolphins as you spend quality time with your family and loved ones in the Pattaya Dolphin World.
- Along with the dolphin shows, indulge in a wide range of activities like horseback riding, artificial rock climbing, ATV, etc.
- Relax and unwind yourself with the various in-house facilities like spa, steakhouse, coffee house, and food court.
- Get dropped off at your hotel as per your comfortability.
Select Package Option
Dolphin Show with Shared Transfers
Swim with The Dolphins
Dolphin Show + Swim with Dolphins
Dolphin Show + Swim with Dolphins + Shared Transfers
More Details about Pattaya Dolphin World Tickets
Know Before You Go for Pattaya Dolphin World Tickets
- Children 90 - 140 cm in height are eligible for child tickets.
- Free admission for children 90cm and under in height.
- Hotel pick-up time is to be confirmed after booking.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Face masks are required for visitors in public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors.
- For swim with the dolphins the weight must be less than 90 kg, age must be 5 years above and height must be greater than 110 cm.
- Children younger than 5 years of age or shorter than 110 cm may be able to join the activity if parents or guardians have signed a letter of acknowledgement in case of accidents. Pattaya Dolphin World is not responsible for any accident.
- Those who accompany their group but not take part in the activity itself need to pay 100 baht on the day. They can take photos but cannot record videos and must be in a designated area.
- The locker service is for those who try the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc. at Pattaya Dolphin World.
- Visitors will go through a mandatory temperature check before entering the premises of Pattaya Dolphin World.
Things To Carry for Pattaya Dolphin World Tickets
- Walking shoes