Thailand Group Tour Packages - Browse through a wide range of Thailand group packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Thailand group tours with exciting deals & offers.
Nested on the Indochinese peninsula of Southeast Asia, Thailand is an exceptional tourist destination boarded by the Gulf of Thailand. The Thailand group holiday packages are loaded with several benefits, making it a perfect choice for all kinds of travelers. You can customize your travel packages per your personal needs, making your vacation worth remembering.
In your Thailand group tour, our experts take you through a plethora of pristine beaches, shopping malls, mesmerizing islands, wildlife sanctuaries and nightclubs. On your vacation, you also get a chance to dive deeper into the scrumptious flavors of authentic cuisine and try out some of the most iconic dishes like Pad Thai, Green Curry, and Tom Yum Goong. Some of the most popular places you will visit on a Thailand group tour are Bangkok, Krabi, Ko Samui, Pattaya, Phuket, Khao Lak and Hua Hin.
Thrillophilia offers a variety of Thailand tour packages which means you are never less on options. All these packages are well-curated with a touch of customization to amplify every traveler's experience. The best part is you can explore everything about Thailand at affordable prices. If you're planning a leisurely trip to your dream beach destination or the Land of Smiles, book your holiday package today.
Popular Thailand Group Tour
Thailand Packages From Delhi, Thailand Package From Bangalore, Thailand Tour Package From Kolkata, Thailand Package From Mumbai, Thailand Tour Package From Chennai, Thailand Tour Package From Kerala, Thailand Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Thailand Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Thailand Tour Packages From Pune, Thailand Tour Packages From Surat
Browse Top Thailand Trip Packages By Theme: Thailand Honeymoon Packages, Thailand Family Tour Packages, Thailand Luxury Tour Packages
Browse Top Thailand Destination Packages: Pattaya Tour Packages, Phuket Tour Packages, Krabi Tour Packages, Phuket Honeymoon Packages, Krabi Honeymoon Packages
Places to Visit on a Thailand Group Trip:
Here are some of the best places to visit in Thailand
1. James Bond Island:
Officially known as Khao Phing Kan, James Bond Island is situated northeast of Phuket in Ao Phang Nga National Park of Phang Nga Bay. Regarded as one of Phuket's most significant tourist attractions, this place is known for featuring in the world-famous James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun." As a result, the island is popularly called James Bond Island. The island is also known for its unique architecture and intricate structure, which invites travelers from all around the globe in large numbers. The island promotes recreational activities such as speed boat rides in its crystal-clear waters. For tourists who love to take a dip into the pristine water under the sun, it is an ideal destination for them. Other activities to indulge in the James Bond Island include sailing, kayaking, and swimming.
2. Teddy Bear Museum: Regarded as Southeast Asia only and the first ever teddy museum, Teddy Bear Museum features a vast collection of more than 2000 teddy bears where you can experience the cuteness of each teddy closely. You can take pictures, touch or even hug these teddies as they are not stored in a glass box. Additionally, the museum is classified into 14 unique photo zones where one can click pictures and make memories. The museum remains open between 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM and you will need at least 2-3 hours to explore this place.
3. Similan Islands: Similan Islands is another major attraction that is a favorite of all beach lovers. The island opens at 9 am where you can snorkel and swim with a plethora of colorful fishes and explore the magnificent coral leaves, offering you an experience of a lifetime. On the Similan Islands, there are different tiny islands such as Koh Miang, Koh Similan and Koh Payu and Koh Bangu each consisting of national parks. Adore the granite boulder landscape, tall palm trees, beautiful white-sand beaches, and turquoise water bays.
4. Siam Niramit Phuket:
Siam Niramit is a prime destination in Phuket to admire the amazing costumes and spectacular performances of locals and experts. The place reflects the everyday life, culture, and history of Phuket, presented by professional dancers who give tribute to the culture through their art, dance, and other performances. With a seating capacity of nearly 2000 people, the place's architecture is a true representation of modern and contemporary Thailand. Every day, around 100 performances are organized, which feature charming elephants, acrobatics, pyrotechnics, and stunts, along with jaw-dropping dances and music. The amazing attraction remains open everyday of the week between 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM.
5. Surf House Phuket:
Surf House Phuket is the ultimate place that offers the best surfing experience. This place is nestled on the west coast, at the seaside towns of Kata and Patong. There are different experienced surfing instructors who become your companions amidst the beautiful Californian vibes. The best part is individuals of all age groups can enjoy the thrills of surfing at Surf House Phuket. The timings are from 9:20 AM - 12:00 PM.
6. Art In Paradise:
Art In Paradise is the world's largest and first-ever interactive museum situated in Pattaya, featuring a jungle safari display, dinosaur figurines, large dioramas, and ocean-themed exhibits. The museum is made of 3-D optical illusions where tourists see themselves as an integral part of the art and paintings. This place is classified into ten different themed zones, which cover different aspects of artwork. These ten zones are Mirage, Aqua, Zoo, Classic Art, Ayutthaya, Egyptian, Thai, Surrealism, Dinosaur, and Exhibition Room. In all, it is an exceptional place to travel with your friends and family. The timings are from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
7. Phuket Fantasea: Phuket Fantasea is a unique cultural-park theme that brings the Las Vegas vibe to Thailand. Known for its exceptional fine-dine options, colorful events, and Thai theater, Phuket Fantasea is an award-winning park on the famous Kamala Beach. The park is spread over a wide land of 140 acres offering tourists a handful of opportunities to explore and enjoy. Phuket Fantasea is known for its live performances, pageants, and cultural parades. The place offers an exceptional shopping experience with a mesmerizing blend of dance, music, and fireworks. 8. Phang Nga Bay:
A picturesque destination amidst Krabi and Pukhet, Phang Nga Bay is known for its mesmerizing and jaw-drawing backdrop. This place holds great archaeological importance and is rich in a variety of fauna and flora. If you want a leisurely day trip, Phang Nga Bay is covered with soft white sand, stunning beaches, and splendid limestone islands, making it a perfect location. It also includes different viewpoints and other fascinating caverns, which got featured in a popular James Bond movie called The Man with the Golden Gun.
9. Dream World Bangkok: Known for its flowery gardens, thrilling water rides, candy floss, and vibrant display, Dream World Theme Park is an ultimate entertainment destination with 40 rides. It is regarded as one of Thailand's most entertaining and fun-filled parks, which was inaugurated in November 1993. The park is spread over 25 hectares of land and classified into four major zones, including Dream World Plaza, Fantasy Land, Dream Gardens, and Adventure Land. The major highlight of the Dream World Theme Park is Asia's first hanging roller coaster which may give you an adrenaline kick.
Things to Do on Thailand Group Tour:
Here are some of the best things to do in Thailand
1. Stroll around Pattaya Walking Street: What better than strolling the streets of Pattaya while enjoying life like locals and admiring contemporary architecture? Primarily known for its happening nightlife, Pattaya walking street has evolved as a major tourist destination that draws the attention of foreigners. The place features a wide range of live music venues, seafood restaurants, beer bars, sports bars, nightclubs, go-go bars, and more which may keep you engaged throughout the night. Additionally, it is a paradise for all shopping and food lovers. The place starts to fill up from 7:00 PM, and the carnival continues till 4:00 AM.
2. Explore Dream World: Decorated elegantly using vibrant colors, green leaves, miniatures, and more, Dream World is a family-friendly amusement park that is packed with thrilling rides which promise a great adrenaline rush. The most famous rides here are Haunted Mansion and Tornado, as well as the family-friendly Speedy Mouse in Dream World, Bangkok. The park is classified into different zones, such as Dream Garden, Snow Town, Dream World Plaza, and many more. Additionally, you can hop onto the artificial snow with your kids to enjoy.
3. Enjoy at Chao Phraya Cruise Dinner:
Get on this enthralling journey where you get to eye-witness the most splendid and iconic landmarks of Thailand, like the Temple of Dawn, The Grand Palace, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and the Rama VIII Bridge. Here, you can admire the dance performances and live music done by professional dancers and artists. Also, you get to taste the food cooked by some of Thailand's finest chefs, which serves luxury on a plate.
4. Visit Floating Market, Bangkok:
A trip to Bangkok feels incomplete without heading towards the iconic floating market. Live the reel life while sailing through the beautiful floating market in Bangkok and enjoy the vibrant beauty of people, fruits, vegetables, and more. Also, you can pack some juicy fruits and fresh vegetables while enjoying a long-tail boat ride.
5. Witness the Marine Life at Underwater World Pattaya:
Witness over 5000 aquatic animals on your trip to Underwater World in Pattaya, Thailand. It is an iconic location to admire and experience marine life; after all, you pass through a 100-meter-long glass tunnel. It is the first-ever modern aquarium featuring a variety of marine life, such as a rare Shovel-Nose Ray, a hybrid of a shark, stingray, jellyfish, coral, sharks, manta rays, and more. The museum is classified into six different zones, including a touch pool, magic tank, coral reef zone, open ocean zone, the giant of the Siam zone, and reptiles zone, where you can watch and interact with all marine animals.
6. Visit Mahanakhon Skywalk:
Craving for some thrilling adventure with splendid views of Bangkok city? Try Mahanakhon Skywalk is the city's highest observation deck situated on the 74th, 75th, and 78th floors of the world-famous King Power Mahanakhon building. Every time you step out on the crystal clear glass floor, the city feels beneath your feet. However, the experience may leave you enthralled and excited throughout. You can also delve into the delicious snacks and refreshing drinks. The timings of Mahanakhon Skywalk are from 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM. Explore a range of tour packages to Thailand from different Indian cities, like Thailand Tour Packages From Coimbatore
, Thailand Tour Packages From Nagpur
, Thailand Tour Packages From Vadodara
, Thailand Tour Packages From Jaipur
, Thailand Tour Packages From Lucknow
, Thailand Tour Packages From Guwahati
, Thailand Tour Packages From Indore
, Thailand Tour Packages From Amritsar
, Thailand Tour Packages From Trivandrum
, Thailand Tour Packages From Chandigarh