Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden Ticket Highlights
- Visit one of the 10 most beautiful gardens in the world showcasing more than 12,000 range of plants and landscaping
- Discover the unique areas of orchids, fountains, topiary, waterfalls, cacti, ferns, bonsai and mini Stonehenge!
- Entertain yourself by watching the amazing elephant show and Thai cultural show while in Nong Nooch
- Witness Thai cultural show dancers and actors re-creating historical events and Muay Thai boxing
- Walk over the famous skywalk, a shaded 1.1km elevated walkway that takes you through various gardens
Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden Ticket Overview
Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical GardenTimings: 8:00 AM to 18:00 PM ( Everyday )
About Nong Nooch Tropical Garden:
The beautiful award-winning garden flaunting a plethora of plants and landscapes, with numerous playgrounds, witness a variety of chirping and joyous birds, water birds, etc. Also, visit the mini zoo in this beautiful portrait of heaven. All this and much more are found only in the grand and unique Nong Nooch Tropical Garden, Pattaya.
The whole park is a unique masterpiece with 17th Century French Garden, Stonehenge, European Renaissance Garden as well as species-specific gardens, such as bonsai, topiary, tropical palm, cactus, succulent plants, and orchids. The Garden's area is 24 square kilometers, multiple accommodations and a choice of restaurants to cater to your taste buds, and daily shows to keep you entertained and immersed all the time.
About the Activity:
- The Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is divided into three zones namely Beautiful Garden, Animals Kingdom, and Plants.
- Tray Garden: It is a plant that consumes less water, grows slowly, has a beautiful shape, and puts small stones and sculptures in a small area called "tray" to create imagination and create a miniature world accordingly
- Lotus Garden: Be amazed at a new way of making a lotus garden unique and it is a learning resource for students and those who are interested study aquatic plants. Plants such as palm that can be grown in water with various types of aquatic plants are also planted as well
- Sky garden is the only one in the world of beauty and peculiarity that can't be found anywhere else in the world. The sky garden is designed by bringing many kinds of plants to decorate both the ground and high places by using hanging methods that can be seen from the bottom up.
- Cactus Garden with over 300 different species from all over the world there are both small and large. Some species are over 35 years old and bloom to show off their beauty at different times and seasons.
- Orchid Garden: Experience the scent of Cattleya orchids, crafted by Thai people in the “pot garden” where there are still many plants waiting for everyone to visit the beauty and splendor of the pots.
- Elephant and Thai Cultural Show bring you to the entertaining show filled with elephants, dancing, showcasing their extraordinary talent, with you getting deeper insights and knowledge about Thai culture and its traditions.
- Dinosaur Valley: Turning the land from a valley of many trees into a "Dinosaur Valley
- Botanical Garden: One of the 10 most beautiful gardens in the world with more than 12,000 main species
How to Reach Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden?
- The most convenient & cheapest way to get there is to take a shared transfer service. You can choose to spend a half-day or a full day at Nong Nooch Garden, and the transfer service will take care of pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Pattaya.
Select Package Option
Admission Ticket With Lunch
More Details about Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden Ticket
Know Before You Go for Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden Ticket
- Lunch Buffet from 11:00 a.m. - 14:00 p.m.
- Elephant and Thai Cultural Show, Round 1: 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., Round 2: 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., Round 3: 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., Round 4: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., Round 5: 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Pick-up & Drop-off will be from and to all major hotels in Central Pattaya and Jomtien Beach.
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book the transfer option.
- Children with a height below 3 feet will be free of charge.
- Children with a height between 3 - 4.3 feet will be charged as per child fare.
- Children with a height above 4.3 feet will be charged as per the child fare.
- Children with ages 12 and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- The Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden shall remain open in case of light drizzles, the decision to proceed to the park will be up to the guest