Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
|Flyboarding in Pattaya - Flat 16% off||₹ 5180||4.0 star||View Details|
|Pattaya Coral Island Tour with Speed Boat Flat 20% off||5 Hrs||₹ 750||5.0 star||View Details|
|Island Hopping in East Thailand by Luxury Cruise||10 Hrs||₹ 3200||4.0 star||View Details|
|Discover Scuba Diving at Pattaya||8 Hrs||₹ 6272||4.0 star||View Details|
|Scuba Diving at Samae San Island||8 Hrs||₹ 2851||3.0 star||View Details|
Ask a Question
More Things to do in Pattaya
Listings in Pattaya
What You Should Know More About Water Sports in Pattaya
- Scuba Diving: Dive deep inside the waters crystal clear waters of Pattaya, and intermix with the underwater marine world, which will blow your mind.
- Flyboarding: Fly with a board on the waters of Pattaya, and feel the adrenaline pump up with this exciting water adventure, which is just one of its kind.
- Kite Surfing: Enjoy one of the best water sports in Pattaya, Kite surfing, with which you can sail on the turquoise waters and feel the water bullets tickle all over your face.
- Snorkeling: Looking for something refreshing and with fewer equipment? Try out the refreshing session of snorkeling with which you can take a close look a the wonders of the marine world.
- Ski Boarding: Ever dreamt of skiing on the waters? Well, here you can witness this unique adventure, which is just way beyond one's imagination and will cool off each and every segment of the body.
- Wakeboarding: Don’t let the grip go! Hold on to the rope tucked with the speed boat, with which you can take the tour of the water, at the gushing speed!
- Windsurfing: Coming to Pattaya and missing out on surfing is just out of question. Sail on the waters, and let the wind and water, take you to the unexplored regions.
- Jet Skiing: Feel the heart-skip its beat, with the rapid speed of the Jetski. Explore the shimmery waters of Pattaya, and go sprinkling all over with the electronic jet-ski.
- Parasailing: Take a look at the lure of Pattaya from high above the ground, while you witness one of the most exciting adventures of Pattaya, Parasailing. With this activity, you can sail in the air, at an altitude of 2000-3000 feet.
- Banana Boat: Why known as a banana boat? Famed for its unique shape, like that of banana, this nerve-wrenching aqua activity, is just perfect for the thrill-seekers and with this, you can cover all the segments of water.
- Under Sea Walk: Explore the unexploited waters of Pattaya, and take a close look at the colors of aquatic life. With this amazing activity, you can witness the unusual and intermingle with the water world.
With a wide array of alluring beaches, Jomtien Beach, Pattaya beach and Wong Amat beach are well-suited if you are here for aqua adventures. At these, beaches you can witness scuba diving, snorkeling, banana boating, and various other water sports which will pump up your adrenaline.
Marking its place in one of the best water sports in Pattaya, snorkeling is experienced by a remarkable count of tourists. Moreover, Jomtien Beach is the best beach to witness this aqua activity, with which you can unveil the wonders of the world beneath the waters.
Yes, scuba diving in Pattaya is absolutely safe and can be witnessed by any novice. Apart from this, it is also accompanied by trained professionals in case of an emergency, you can ask for their aid. Also, the only thing to keep in mind is that in this activity you will go deep inside the water, so if you have certain breathing issues then this activity should be avoided.
Well, the answer is NO. You need no swimming skills to experience this adventure, and if you are touring the zone, then missing out on this exceptional water sport is just something you will regret later.
Skipping out the Pattaya water sports is something one must not dare to miss as most of them give once in a lifetime experience and are just amazing. When you have planned to go for the aqua adventure, make sure you are equipped with the essentials which include, sunglasses, shorts, loose T-shirt, sports shoes, non-slippery slippers, and various other things you think are needed.
Yes, in some of the adventures you can wear spectacles, while in others you cannot. But it is advised to skip this part as this can blur your vision and you can even end up in a state of discomfort.
In most of the water sports in Pattaya, there is no age limit, while in aqua adventures like scuba diving, snorkeling, and various other there are certain age requirements which is one should at least be 10 years old.
If you are up for a double dose of adventures, then make a visit to Pattaya in the months from April to December, as this is the most ideal duration to make the best of aqua adventures. To be more specific one must visit the beaches in the early morning so that you will be accompanied by amazing backdrops
Yes, there is a remarkable count of water parks in Pattaya, where you can spend a time of leisure, enjoying the water rides, and various other things of recreation which are there in its premises. Cartoon Network Amazone, is one of the best and most frequented parks.
Absolutely Yes, a visit to Pattaya, will be a plush of amazing experiences and here you witness a whole lot of unique experience. Something which you must not miss is the water sports of Pattaya, as they are just perfect to pump up the mind and soul.
Yes, there is a whole lot of amazing water activities for kids, they can slide down from the slides of water parks, and to much surprise here the kids can even enjoy scuba diving, snorkeling, and various other water adventures.
Yes, Pattaya water sports are for all, be it a trained swimmer or a non-swimmer, both of them can enjoy the aqua adventures. Whether you wish for scuba diving, surfing, banana boating, or any other adventure, all of them can be witnessed by you.
In the case of a medical emergency, most of the operators have a first aid kit with which the basic assistance can be given. But in the adverse conditions, you will be taken to the nearby hospital, so that you are properly examined.
Yes, you can enjoy flyboarding in here, which is one of the most impressive water sports in Pattaya and can be witnessed even with zero knowledge. All you need to do is make sure you hear each and every instruction of the trainer and then you are ready to go!