Mahanakhon Skywalk Tickets Highlights
- Behold the breathtaking panoramic view of the city of Bangkok from one of the tallest buildings of Bangkok
- Experience the feeling to be on the top of the world with an access to the Mahanakhon Tower’s Skywalk
- Witness a mesmerizing painting by the sun on the sky of Bangkok
Mahanakhon Skywalk Tickets Overview
Activity Duration: 3 Hours (Approx.)
Mahanakhon Skywalk Timing: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Last Admission: 10:30 PM
About Mahanakhon Skywalk:
Witness a breathtaking panoramic view of the city of Bangkok as you step into the glass-floored King Power Mahanakhon Tower’s Skywalk. Experience the feel to be on top of the world as you stand on the roof of one of the tallest buildings in the city while catching sight of the busy streets of Bangkok with Mahanakhon Skywalk Tickets.
The sight of a mesmerizingly serene sunset painting the sky with hues of orange will definitely leave you awe-struck. Evenings are extraordinarily beautiful from the skywalk as the city gets lit up with the brightest lights. It is definitely worth a visit on a trip to Bangkok.
About the Activity:
- Book the Mahanakhon Skywalk Tickets and get ready to witness Bangkok from one of the tallest buildings of the city.
- The glass floor of the Skywalk offers a magnificent view of the streets of Bangkok below.
- Experience the vibe of being on top of the world as it offers a panoramic view of the surroundings.
- Plan a date with your loved one as the Mahanakhon Tower’s Skywalk also offers a dining experience from Thai Taste Hub.
- Sunset from the rooftop is extraordinarily beautiful and it is definitely not to be missed on a trip to Bangkok.
- Wrap up the experience with memories worth cherishing a lifetime.
How to reach Mahanakhon Skywalk?
It is a 10-minute drive to MahaNakhon Skywalk from Siam Square, Bangkok. Cabs, buses, motorbikes, tuk-tuks, etc. are the available transport options.
By BTS: Leave from Exit No. 3 of BTS Chong Nonsi and walk straight ahead for approximately 2 minutes. You'll see the counter as soon as you enter the tower.
Select Package Option
Mahanakhon Skywalk Indoor + Rooftop Ticket (Weekday Promotion)
Mahanakhon SkyWalk Indoor + Rooftop Ticket + 1 Cash Card THB200 for Thai Taste Hub (Dine and Chill Promotion)
Mahanakhon SkyWalk Indoor + Rooftop Ticket + Soft Drink
More Details about Mahanakhon Skywalk Tickets
Know Before You Go for Mahanakhon Skywalk Tickets
- Children aged between 0-2 can enter free of charge.
- This activity is wheelchair-accessible.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guests will go through a mandatory temperature check before entering the premises.
- Face masks are required for guests in public areas.
- Hand sanitizers are available to guests.
Things To Carry for Mahanakhon Skywalk Tickets
- Walking shoes