Cartoon Network Amazone Tickets Highlights
- Embark a day in the Cartoon Network Amazone park and experience the thrill of over 150 slides and attractions in 10 themed zones.
- Meet and greet your favourite Cartoon Network characters from Ben10 to Darwin at the waterpark in Pattaya.
- Enhance your experience by purchasing Cartoon Network add ons such as spa packages, lockers, and cabanas over there only.
- Have the ride of your life when you try Omnitrix’s 77-foot slide or go on a 12m free fall at the Goop Loop.
- Spend your day at the world's first Cartoon Network-themed waterpark with your kids to have a splendid time.
Cartoon Network Amazone Tickets Overview
Opening hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Everyday)
About Cartoon Network Amazone:
Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark close to Pattaya is bigger and more staggering than anything of its sort in Thailand, with 30 best in class water rides and slides and different attractions including Disneyworld-style mascots, diversion shows, a food court with numerous territorial food types and all-round sea-going diversion for the entire family. The recreation center is logiclly parted into segments obliging more modest youngsters and teenagers and completely developed kids with groups of their own.
About the activity:
- Cartoon Network Amazone admission tickets gives you access to over 30 unique rides which cater to all types of age groups.
- Get a chance to splash out with all the famous Cartoon Network characters ranging from Powerpuff Girls to Johnny Bravo.
- Explore all 10 zones of the park, enough to keep you entertained and thrilled for a day.
- You can break up your day at Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark by visiting Foodville, an open-air but under cover food court which has local and international dishes including Japanese, Korean, Indian, American and Italian cuisines.
- Visit the Cartoonival area which particularly appeals to younger family members and has over 150 slides, fountains, tubes and other water features.
- The Omniverse, meanwhile, will especially appeal to the adventurous people with its fast water roller coasters featuring freefalls, loops and surprising g-forces.
- Watch live shows, which begin in the evening to bring the day’s fun to a close, featuring acrobatics, exciting stunts, digital light displays and cartoon characters in grand action sequences.
- Surfarena (a flowrider which recreates a perfect breaking wave for surfing)
- Mega Wave (which simulates the more gentle waves of the nearby sea, only without the riptides, jellyfish and hidden rocks).
- The Adventure Zone includes the remarkable Banana Spin ride, which starts with an enclosed high-speed tube before throwing you into what amounts to a giant plug hole
How to reach?
- Cartoon Network Amazone is located in Bang Saray, just 9 miles (15 km) south of Pattaya.
- It is recommended you use private taxi or your own vehicle to reach the spot hassle free.
- You can also reach by bus by taking Bangkok-Pattaya bus at Bus Terminal Ekkamai and then taxi to the waterpark
Select Package Option
Cartoon Network Amazone Tickets
More Details about Cartoon Network Amazone Tickets
Know Before You Go for Cartoon Network Amazone Tickets
- Children of 0-14 of age must be always be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- It is advised you carry sunscreen with you.
- All rides and activities are proceeded with necessary precautions and safety equipments.
- There are separate and clean washrooms for men and women.
- Foodville food court (photo above) is situated behind the Omniverse Zone, food, snacks and drinks are available at premium prices.
Things To Carry for Cartoon Network Amazone Tickets
- Water bottle