Whether planning a Bangkok family tour or going with your friends or lover, Thrilliphilia offers different customization options where planning and execution become easier than ever before. Offering an ideal combination of thrilling action, exciting street life, scrumptious meals, big city convenience, and dedicated family attractions, this place is one of the best places to hop on your vacations. During your Bangkok trip, you will get a fair chance to soak in all the beauty of beaches, indulge in different water sports, and relish the mouth-water taste while strolling through the streets of Bangkok. Additionally, you get to admire the architectural brilliance of Great Palaces, shrines, and other moments while taking a dip into their rich history.
Thrillophilia is here to plan all your trips whether it is a Thailand trip, Pattaya trip, Phuket trip, Krabi trip, or your Bangkok family trip and you will get a chance to visit the city’s most renowned temples, water parks, and restaurants, and stay in the best hotels possible. All Bangkok family packages are curated with a pinch of personalization to offer you the experience of a lifetime. The standout part is you can avail of all your tour packages, whether it is your Thailand Honeymoon tour or your family trip you will get top-notch services at a reasonable price without making a hole in your pocket. So, what’s the wait for? Pack your bags and head to Bangkok with Thrillophilia now!
Popular Bangkok Family Packages
Bangkok Tour Packages From Bangalore, Bangkok Tour Packages From Delhi, Bangkok Tour Packages From Mumbai, Bangkok Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Bangkok Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Bangkok Tour Packages From Chennai, Bangkok Tour Packages From Pune, Bangkok Tour Packages From Kolkata, Bangkok Tour Packages From Visakhapatnam, Bangkok Tour Packages From Kerala
Best Time to Visit Bangkok With Family:The ideal time to travel to Bangkok with family is during the winter season, from November to March. During this time, the temperature remains pleasant to explore, allowing visitors to explore all stunning destinations. Since it is the peak season, there will be a lot of tourists; however, the prices remain the same. You can get on the Thrillophilia website and explore Bangkok family tour packages.
Places to Visit on Bangkok Family Trip:Here are some of the best places to visit in Bangkok:
1. Dream World Bangkok: Designed for a fun-filled day with friends and family, Dream World Amusement Park is indeed a dream destination for people who love to hop onto enthralling rides or aim to turn their fantasies into reality. From tiny little to high-octane rides, this place will surely give you the much-needed adrenaline rush. The place also promises an exceptional shooting and eating experience, which may leave everyone's taste buds satisfied. The timings are from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM on weekends where you can explore the Bangkok family tour packages today for the best experiences.
2. MahaNakhon Skywalk: Regarded as one of the world's highest glass trays, MahaNakhon Skywalk is situated at an elevation of 310 meters from the ground level on the 78th floor. The place is mostly visited to experience the breathtaking views of Bangkok and dive into the thrilling adventure which promises a major adrenaline rush. As you step onto the glass floor, the world may seem dizzy as you can see the entire city from beneath your feet while you are on the Bangkok family trip.
3. Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World: Famously known as an aquatic wonderland, Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World or the Siam Ocean World is a breathtaking place featuring more than 20,000 marine animals, including dolphins and sharks. The Ocean World is built underground, where tourists are supposed to pass through a tunnel filled with all types of marine creatures, animals, and a variety of flora and fauna. The best part is tourists can feed all marine animals with their hands.
4. Siam Park City: Known as Thailand's largest theme park, Siam Park City is spread over acres of vast land 120 acres featuring five incredible zones. This place is truly an attention-seeker with more than 30 captivating rides, floral gardens, a wax museum and a zoo. If you're bored from the everyday life hustle, head to Siam Park City while you're on a Bangkok family tour.
5. Safari World Bangkok: Known as the home of exotic wildlife, Bangkok Safari World is a famous safari world where you can interact, feed or spend time with animals. It is like an open zoo with distinctive species like giraffes, tigers and lions. During the day, the Bangkok Safari World conducts seven exciting performances, including an elephant show, dolphin show and bird show. You can visit the Safari World, Bangkok, from anywhere between 9:00 AM-04:30 PM.
6. Wat Arun, Bangkok: Wat Arun is the city's most stunning temple and an iconic landmark, which is known for its splendid architecture and mesmerizing views of buildings and rivers, making it a popular place to visit. The temple is nestled on the shores of Chao Phraya, whose architecture reflects the beauty of ancient times.
7. Madame Tussauds, Bangkok: Get closer to your favorite Bollywood, Hollywood, and cricket stars while you pay your visit to the world famous Madame Tussauds in Bangkok. Madame Tussauds is the world's most famous and interactive wax museum housing the wax figures of the world's leading personalities and celebrities. The museum is classified into nine zones: Bollywood, Music, Film, TV, History, Leaders, A-List, Sport and Art & Science. Tourists can explore the wide collection of status, pose with their favorite celebrities and make unforgettable memories during the Bangkok family trip.
Things to Do on the Bangkok Family Tour:Here are some of the best things to do in Bangkok:
1. Go on a Chao Phraya Cruise Dinner: Embark on an enthralling journey towards the famous Chao Phraya River by getting on a Chao Phraya Cruise. During the ride, get a chance to watch and admire some of the most mesmerizing locations and iconic spots of Bangkok, like the Temple of Dawn, The Grand Palace, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and the Rama VIII Bridge. Also, the cruise organizes music and dance shows along with serving delicious meals and a variety of refreshments which promises a luxurious experience.
2. Take a Boat Tour of the Bangkok Floating Market: The world-famous Bangkok Floating Market is a mesmerizing destination in the heart of the city of smiles. Amongst all the unique attractions in Bangkok, this one truly stands out due to its unique markets and bustling streets, which make the city lively. People shopping and cruising amidst Bangkok city in Thailand, is a popular sight available in different Hollywood and Bollywood movies. Here, you can get fresh fruits, vegetables, clothes, authentic food, and other souvenirs. In all, this 30-minute ride can offer you an exciting experience. Book Bangkok family packages today!
3. Watch Dolphins Dance at Safari World: Dolphin dance shows have always been popular, which grabs the attention of the masses as people of all age groups can enjoy it. Dolphins are undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and loving creatures with an excellent intelligence quotient and great emotional sensibility, which makes them empathic and smart. Known for their extraordinary dancing skills, flips, and tricks, Safari World has a wide collection of more than 400 exotic species. The most popular dolphin acts displayed here are singing, somersaults, dancing, and a play with the hula hoops.
4. Enjoy Performances at Siam Niramit Show: A popular show hosted in Bangkok is Siam Niramit Show, known globally for its mind-blowing performances and spectacular costumes. The show reflects the true life, history, customs, and culture which people in Phuket follow. Since the show is set up by skilled dancers, musicians, and artists from all around the globe, it is a definite hit. Some of the most popular aspects of the Siam Niramit Show are charming elephants, acrobatics, pyrotechnics, and stunts.
5. Watch 3D Artwork at Art In Paradise: Art In Paradise is an iconic spot in Bangkok regarded as the world’s largest and first-ever interactive museum nestled in the heart of Pattaya. Known for its 3-D optical illusions, this art gallery features large dioramas, dinosaur figurines, a jungle safari display, and ocean-themed exhibits. The gallery is known for its ten classic zones, including Mirage, Aqua, Zoo, Classic Art, Ayutthaya, Egyptian, Thai, Surrealism, Dinosaur, and Exhibition Room
6. Explore The Grand Palace Bangkok: Constructed back in 1782, The Grand Palace Bangkok is a majestic palace regarded as a popular heritage site in Bangkok. The Grand Palace Bangkok is known for serving as the official residence of the Thai King for more than 150 years. Whereas now, it has been transformed into a popular tourist destination for people to explore and admire. The palace is recognized widely for its intricate architecture and detailing, making all heads turn.
7. Take a Historical Tour of Ayutthaya: Regarded as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Ayutthaya takes you back in time as you explore and admire the ruins of the temples. While on the historical tour of Ayutthaya, pay your visit to a Buddhist monastery, temples, architecture, and towers that reflect the ancient time and life of people in the 14th century in Bangkok or Thailand.
Browse through a wide range of Bangkok trip packages from different Indian Cities like Bangkok Tour Packages From Coimbatore, Bangkok Tour Packages From Surat, Bangkok Tour Packages From Nagpur, Bangkok Tour Packages From Jaipur, Bangkok Tour Packages From Indore, Bangkok Tour Packages From Cochin, Bangkok Tour Packages From Guwahati, Bangkok Tour Packages From Amritsar, Bangkok Tour Packages From Chandigarh, Bangkok Tour Packages From Vadodara