Snorkeling In Pattaya Highlights
- Startle your island getaway with a convenient and fast transportation to Koh Larn on a speedboat!
- Blessed with crystal clear waters and bountiful offshore islands such as Koh Larn (Coral Island)
- Get amazed by the abundant marine life and vibrant corals while Snorkeling in Pattaya
- Get complimentary lunch, transfers, and the supervision of the instructor with this package
Snorkeling In Pattaya Overview
Activity Timing: 08:15 AM - 1:15 PM
About Snorkeling In Pattaya:
Being surrounded by enormous and innumerable beaches, Pattaya is the perfect place for tourists to unleash their beach fantasies. The activity takes place at Koh Larn, literally meaning Coral island, which is a hub for water sports in Pattaya, where you can take on activities related to parachutes, sea walking, jet ski, and snorkeling.
Enjoy this 8-hour's activity on Koh Larn and feel the ultimate adventure that you will have a hard time finding anywhere else, be it in Thailand or outside. Take a break in between and dig in a fulfilling seafood lunch and get sun-kissed on the sandy Coral Island.
About The Activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel in a comfortable and sanitized vehicle while enjoying the mesmerizing views of Pattaya. You will be taken to Coral Island for a day filled with adventurous water sports.
- You just swim along the shoreline with your Mask, Snorkel, and life jacket while floating above, gazing down at amazing sites below.
- We provide all Snorkel equipment but by all means, you can bring your own also.
- Enjoy a lip-smacking seafood lunch amidst the tropical beaut and palm trees.
- Discover the marine secrets of the Island, also known as the Koh Larn as you snorkel for 30 minutes through the deep crystalline waters.
- Get dropped off at your hotel in a comfortable and sanitized vehicle as you recollect the adventures of the day.
Select Package Option
Snorkeling In Pattaya
More Details about Snorkeling In Pattaya
Know Before You Go for Snorkeling In Pattaya
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Please note that the minimum permissible age for the activity is 10 years and he/she will be count as an adult only.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, alcohol, knife, etc.
- For safety purposes, Snorkeling in Pattaya is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The Snorkeling in Pattaya might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the Snorkeling In Pattaya.
Things To Carry for Snorkeling In Pattaya
- Water bottle
- Mosquito & insect repellent