Whether you’re on the lookout for a splendid weekend getaway, heart-pumping excursion or the ultimate surf the Pattaya Beach is the perfect secluded spot for insta worthy travel diary. This crescent-shaped beach is known for its serene blue sapphire water and pristine white sand that is perfect for a relaxing escapade from the hustle and bustle of the city life. Adventure seekers flock over here for an action-packed adventure and ultimate dose of rejuvenation and relaxation.
It is home to a wide number of jet skis, parasails, speedboats, floating restaurants and diving boats. It is also known for being the hotspot of the hippest parties during the night that will definitely lure you to visit this beach. If you're interested in exploring the vibrant nightlife of this destination, consider checking out Thailand tour packages, which often include exciting beach experiences. At nighttime, the entire action on this beach shifts to the crazy revellers who gather here to enjoy its lively nightlife where partying and drinking continues non stop until dawn.
You can find luxurious beachside shacks at the one end and traditional tail boats at the other end that offer you a delightful excursion of the beach. There are many beachside resorts over here where pulsating live music wafts through the air, and you’re also served here the best catch of seafood. This beach is also flanked with some famous flea markets and shops where you can stock up on your souvenirs.
So soak in the sun and find your own groove at the beachside shacks that beam to pulsating music. You can also enjoy the glorious sunset and indulge into a wealth of enthralling experiences by hitting the secluded shoreline of Pattaya beach
- By bus: The cheapest way to reach Pattaya from Bangkok is by bus. A frequent bus plies between Bangkok and Pattaya. From Pattaya bus stand you can hire a cab or taxi to reach Pattaya Beach.
- By air: U-Tapao Airport is the closest airport to Pattaya. Outside the airport, you can hire a cab or taxi to reach Pattaya Beach directly.
- By rail: Pattaya is quite well connected by rail to Bangkok. A daily train operates between Hualamphong Station of Bangkok and main train stations of Pattaya. From Pattaya railway station you can board a taxi or cab to reach Pattaya Beach.
The best time to visit Pattaya Beach is between November to February, which is considered the peak tourist season as the weather is quite pleasant over here.
During Winters: Pattaya Beach experiences extremely pleasant and dry weather during winters. This is considered the peak season for tourists to visit this beach and the temperature during the day ranges around 30 degrees Celsius, and at night, it stays around 20 degrees Celsius.
During Summer: During Summer Pattaya beach experiences considerably hot and humid weather. The temperature usually ranges around 33 degrees Celsius between March to May. But since Pattaya International Music Festival is organized over here in March and Pattaya Songkran Festival in April, it is worth visiting Pattaya Beach during the Summer season.
During Monsoon: Monsoon in Pattaya extends from June to October and during this period the temperature is around 32 degrees Celsius. Pattaya also experiences heavy rainfall during monsoon, which makes it isolated due to low visits by travelers. However, if you’re someone who wishes to visit Pattaya Beach during a less crowded time, then monsoon can be your best bet.
Recommended Read: Pattaya Tourist Places
- Location: Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Pattaya beach is flanked with some of the best hotels that will fit a broad range of style and budget.
1. Royal Cliff Beach Hotel- This is an expansive five-star hotel that offers all the modern facilities to its guests like Wi-Fi, microwave, geyser, air conditioner, mini-bar and refrigerator. The guest rooms offer a view of the sea and have extremely stunning interiors. Each room has a full-length window or private balcony to offer the visitors an enthralling view. It has five outdoor swimming pools, eleven separate dining rooms, a fitness studio, a ballroom and a private beach with sun loungers and huge space for privacy.
Location: Phra Tamnuk Road, Pattaya
Read More: Activities To Do In Bangkok
2. The Monttra Pattaya- This is a four-star luxury resort with palm roofed buildings amidst the dense forest. This resort has a barbeque, an outdoor pool and an exotic restaurant. Each room has a Nespresso machine, flat-screen LED, private bathroom and complimentary mini-bar. It also has a 24-hour assistance desk to assist the needs of the guests during their stay. Free private parking is also available in this lavish resort.
Location: 98 Moo 12, Rajchawaroon Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi
Suggested Read: Best Islands In Thailand
3. Centara Nova Hotel & Spa- This is a grand hotel where you can experience premium facilities and extremely pleasing vibes. It has seventy-nine rooms and one clean and stylish one-bedroom suite. The rooms are quite spacious and well-lit with open plan and cream-colored walls. This hotel also has a fitness centre, a large swimming pool and a Spa where you can relieve your tired body.
Location: Central Pattaya Rd, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri
Also Checkout: Top Things To Do In Phuket
4. Amari Nova Suites- This is a four-star property that offers all the luxurious amenities such as kitchen, full-sized bathroom, DVD player, television, air-conditioner and a minibar. It also has a rooftop swimming pool, spa, fitness centre and an exotic restaurant where you can enjoy some of the best dishes. The multilingual staff takes care of all your needs and offers you pretentious services.
Location: Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20260, Thailand
Also Read: Pattaya Water Parks
You can find a great selection of shopping malls and markets near Pattaya Beach that have a fantastic collection of international brands as well as local items.
1. Central Festival Pattaya- This is an extremely popular place near Pattaya beach to eat, shop and relax. The mall comprises of around 313 stores scattered across seven floors. The standard outlets over here like North Face, Calvin Klein and Zara are the favourite stopovers of the shopping enthusiasts. You can also find over here a wide selection of jewellery and electronic stores. On the topmost floor of this building, a 16-lane bowling alley and movie theatre can be found.
Location: 333/99 Moo 9, Pattaya Beach Road, South Pattaya
Timing: 11:00 - 23:00
Checkout: Best Places To Visit In Pattaya
2. Royal Garden Plaza Pattaya- Considered as the originator of the concept of ‘entertainment mall’ this shopping joint brings together family attractions, exquisite restaurants, and international shopping brands all under one roof. This is an upmarket shopping joint that houses an impressive lineup of high street stores, like Levi’s, Von Dutch Converse, and more. It is also dotted with some of the most popular fast-food restaurants and other dining options where you can have a wide array of delicacies.
Location: 218 Pattaya Beach Road, South Pattaya
Timing: 10:30 – 23:00
Read More About: Amazing Things to Do in Thailand
3. Mike Shopping Mall- Unlike the other shopping malls in Pattaya, this shopping mall houses only a handful of high-street stores inside it. This is a huge chain of multi-story shopping malls where you can buy budget beachwear, shoes, bags, printed Tees, and other accessories. Tourists especially flank to this mall due to its budget-friendly shops that sell everything at a great price. The rooftop has a small café and a public swimming pool.
Location: 399/9 Moo 10, Pattaya Second Road, South Pattaya
Timing: 10:00 - 23:00
Suggested Read: Nice Islands Near Phuket
Pattaya beach is flanked by some of the most bustling nightclubs, and go-go bars to match the mood and taste of all sorts of travelers.
1. Horizon Bar- Whether you wish to enjoy the most premium cocktail or some mouthwatering fusion cuisine, Horizon Bar should be the topmost priority in your list. Located in the central part of Pattaya beach this bar offers a relaxed atmosphere to the visitors with comfortable sofas and mood-uplifting vibes. The background music over here is quite soothing and helps the visitors have an incredible experience.
Location: 34th Floor, Hilton Pattaya, 333/101 Beach Road, South Pattaya
Timing: 17:00 – 01:00
2. Mixx Discotheque Pattaya- This is one of the most lively and biggest dance clubs in Pattaya that spreads across 900 square meters. It is divided into two separate nightclubs named the Crystal Palace and the Rouge Club. The first has a funky design and is known for playing trance tunes and the second one has a 16th-century decor and is extremely renowned for playing RnB music. The best thing is that entrance is absolutely free, and this discotheque attracts a huge number of fun-loving crowds.
Location: 331 Bali Hai Plaza, Walking Street, South Pattaya
Timing: 21:00 pm – late night
3. The Pier Disco Club Pattaya- This club is extremely renowned amongst the high society people of Pattaya as it draws some of the biggest names such as DJs from the US, Ibiza, and all across Asia. The parties that happen over here are larger than life and the best in the entire town. It has a multi-level interior, disco balls, laser lights, a huge LED screen, and smoke machines.
Location: 190 Walking Street, South Pattaya
Timing: 19:30 – late night
Also Checkout: Best Islands Near Pattaya
There are ample dining options to satiate your cravings near Pattaya Beach. Try out the mouth-watering dishes at these exquisite dining spots in Pattaya Beach.
1. L'italiano Italian Restaurant & Pub- If you’re craving for the best Italian cuisine in Pattaya, then L'italiano Italian Restaurant & Pub should be your topmost choice. It has a very upbeat and lively vibe, and it serves an array of contemporary Italian bistro food for lunch, brunch and dinner. You can also try out over here an exciting cocktail and bottled beer list that will leave you wanting for more with each sip.
Location: Pattaya beach road corner soi, Beach Rd, Pattaya City, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Timing: 11 AM- 12 AM
2. The Bistro- This is yet another upbeat restaurant in Pattaya where you can indulge in a huge array of diverse cuisines. It also offers an exciting selection of drinks to elevate your mood. This restaurant has a very soothing ambience with a plush setting and extremely lavish interiors.
Location: 219/69 Soi Yamato 13/1 Pattaya Sai Song, Pattaya, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri
Timing: 10 AM-12 AM
3. Casa Pascal Restaurant- It has an unbeatable beachfront location, and it offers an enthralling range of seafood on the menu. The best thing is that all the delicacies served here are quite reasonably priced. You should definitely try stir-fried crab with Thai orange curry and curry powder over here.
Location: Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
Timing: 8 AM- 11 PM
Here are a few important tips that you must keep in mind before visiting Pattaya Beach.
1. You should definitely carry sunscreen to stay away from tanning while visiting Pattaya Beach.
2. Wear only crocs or flip-flops in water.
3. Don’t wear gold ornaments or carry a huge amount of cash while you’re going to the beach.
4. Always carry a waterproof bag to keep your beach essentials safely
5. Learn to identify the dangerous rip currents
Recommended Read: Things To See In Pattaya