1. Koh Tao: Scuba divers come to Koh Tao as it's one of the world's most popular learning destinations! When arranging a trip to Koh Tao, it's easy to become overwhelmed as the island has over 70 dive schools! So, when it comes to such a significant investment of your time and money, a little research goes a long way. People travel from all over the world to take cheap driving lessons on the island because the dive locations are relatively easy to navigate, with calm currents and shallow coral reefs.
Whale sharks are occasionally seen around Koh Tao, and it is one of the few spots in the world where you may see them up close. Apart from the big stuff, you'll see turtles, reef sharks, Leopard Sharks, barracudas, and the rest of the typical South-East Asian reef life. All year long, you can go diving on Koh Tao. The finest diving season is from May through August when the weather is ideal.
Location: 14/20 Moo 1, Surat Thani, Koh Tao, Surat Thani 84360, Thailand
Price: 11,000 baht
Timing: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
2. Koh Samui: You'll know you've arrived in aquatic paradise when you dive into the clear, tropical waters that encircle Koh Samui. This small island delivers a big punch with a variety of sites including granite pinnacles, craggy seamounts, and beautiful coral reefs alive with life.
The calm, clear waters of Koh Samui give consistent conditions all year. At any time of year, you can see titan triggerfish, sea snakes, and hawksbill turtles, as well as rock and coral formations. With water temperatures seldom dipping below 84°F/29°C, it's easy to see why so many people like diving in Koh Samui.
Location: 158/6 Moo 1 Bophut Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Price: 5,980 THB per person to 15,400 THB per person
Timing: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
3. Krabi: Krabi provides alternatives for you, whether you desire a fully immersive liveaboard experience or just a day excursion to some of Thailand's top underwater spots. While most of the travelers head to Thailand's islands, this stunning stretch of coastline offers just as much excitement above and below the ocean.
Keep a watch out for seahorses and pipefish in this area, which specializes in sea life. These island shallows are ideal for first-time divers to get their feet wet. You also have the option of visiting the local Ao Nang Beach area dive sites, which are only a short distance away or joining one of the daily boat journeys to the offshore dive sites, such as those of the Phi Phi Islands. Best Offers Only On: Scuba Diving In Krabi
Location: 119, Ao Nang, Krabi 81180, Thailand
Price: 14,000 THB per person
Timing: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
4. Koh Phi Phi: The Phi Phi Islands are one of the most beautiful, gorgeous, and charming islands in the world, and have attracted visitors since being featured in the film 'The Beach'. These islands' crystal blue waters are filled with a diverse array of intriguing underwater species. Shark Point, which has been designated as a marine park, offers divers the unique opportunity to swim with leopard sharks.
The beaches of the Phi Phi islands are extremely spectacular and are widely regarded as some of Thailand's best. This dive location is open all year, however the best visibility is between February and May.
Location: 103 Moo 7 Phi Phi Island Ao Nang, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Price: 3300 THB per person
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Click Here To Book: Scuba Diving In Koh Phi Phi
It goes without saying that you must experience scuba diving when in Pattaya. Scuba diving in Pattaya is always a good idea. You'll never want to leave the wonderful world underneath the turquoise green water and return to the beach. It's awe-inspiring, to put it mildly. Scorpionfish, batfish, sweetlips, and hawksbill turtles are frequently seen in scuba diving spots in Pattaya.
Only half of the enjoyment is spent on the ground. The true adventure awaits us underneath the beaches, where dozens of coral reefs and brightly colored Nemos await our discovery. Scuba diving is available all year, though many people favor the months of November to April because it is the finest season for visibility in the water.
Location: 219/3 Pattaya Sai Mueang, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Price: 9000 THB per person
8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Click Here To Book: Scuba Diving In Pattaya
Scuba diving in Phuket is just like a dream come true for all levels of divers. Scuba diving in Phuket is well-known around the world, and it includes everything from large surrounding reefs to stunning drop-offs, spectacular granite walls, wrecks, caverns, and tunnels. Immerse yourself in a new cast of critters when the day sets and the moon rises high in the sky. With brilliant plankton and nighttime underwater life, moonlight transforms a dive site into one of the best places in Thailand for scuba diving.
10-10 Soi Ta-Ied, JaoFa Rd, Chalong, Thailand Tambon, Chalong, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Price: 6,734.88 TBH per person
10:00 Am - 10:30 PMGet the Best Offers Only On: Scuba Diving In Phuket
7. Similan Islands:
The Similan Islands are frequently ranked among the world's top ten dive destinations. Divers will find everything from softly sloping coral reefs to deep rocky gorges and breathtaking panoramas while diving. Hard coral reef dives with some soft corals and a vast variety and abundance of marine life characterize the East coast dive locations. The Similan Islands' diving season runs from late October until early April.
Location: 31/13 6 Khao Lak, Khuekkhak, Phang-nga 82220, Thailand
Price: 700 THB Per person
Timing: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM and 2:00 AM - 8:00 PM
8. Koh Lanta: Koh Lanta is a hotspot for scuba divers eager for adventure, with bright reefs, deep drop-offs, and tempting caverns. Keep an eye out in the water if you're diving at Koh Lanta because whale shark and manta ray sightings are common. You will be captivated by the vast and varied underwater life of Koh Lanta at any time of year - it is simply unmissable. The months of February to April are the finest for spotting them.
Location: 6 1, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Chang Wat Krabi 81150, Thailand
Price: 14,400 THB per person
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Click Here To Book: Scuba Diving In Koh Lanta
9. Koh Lipe:
Ko Lipe, nicknamed "Thailand's Maldives," is a small island in the South Andaman Sea known for its turquoise waters, white-sand beaches, and spectacular coral reefs. While diving in Koh Lipe, you'll observe a lot of trevallies, snapper, and fusiliers.
There will never be enough dives here, no matter how many you take. Between May and September, when the water is richer in plankton, diving in Koh Lipe during these months gives you the best opportunity of witnessing a whale shark.
Location: 323 Moo 7 Pattaya Beach Koh Lipe, Satun 91110, Thailand
Price: 1600 THB per person
Timing: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
10. Surin Islands: Surin Island has some of the best scuba diving in the world. The various islands provide excellent opportunities to witness enormous marine species such as sharks and manta rays. Frogfish, phantom pipefish, and seahorses can all be found at several dive sites.
A liveaboard vacation is an ideal way to discover the Surin islands. The majority of dive operators will take you to many Andaman Sea islands. Well, the best diving conditions occur from December to April with dry weather and almost no wind.
Location: Richelieu Rock