Pattaya Floating Market Tickets Highlights
- Classified into 4 sections, each representing the north, northeast, central and south of Thailand, with many eateries, stalls, and souvenir shops
- Enjoy a delicious buffet of both typical and exotic food prepared by locals, including BBQ crocodile!
- Shop a variety of souvenirs for friends and families back home, including wood carvings, handmade clocks, traditional Thai wear
- Row through the largest floating market in Thailand featuring more than 114 shops and water vendors.
Pattaya Floating Market Tickets Overview
Activity Duration: 2 hours (Approx)
Pattaya Floating Market Timings: 09.00 am - 08.00 pm (Everyday)
About Pattaya Floating Market:
Visit one of the largest man-made floating markets in the world. Pattaya Floating market is home to more than 114 unique shops. Choose any boat from the various options like a Rowing boat, long-tail boat, and Amphibious boat. This 100,000 square meters floating market in Pattaya is divided into four parts, each representing and selling items from the four major parts of Thailand. (north, northeast, south, and central). This market is famous for its Thai delicacies and snacks prepared by locals.
Apart from the food, you will also discover traditional handmade toys, silverware, textiles, little boutiques, art galleries, postcards, souvenirs, and many more things. Witness hundreds of wooden houses and wooden architecture of Thailand, along the way. You can also perform zipline here. There is also a daily free show featuring four cultural performances.
- Eat: This is one of the biggest food hubs in Pattaya, serving up some incredible local food, cooked in authentic Thai style. Delicacies include pad thai (fried rice noodles), kanom jean (rice vermicelli), ka nom krok (coconut pancakes), thong yip (sweet egg yolks), foi thong (golden threads), shrimp soups, salads, various kinds of curries.
- Enjoy shows and local performances: In the middle of exploring the shops in the market, you can also check out the performances that take place over here. From dances to martial arts, you are likely to catch a display of popular as well as obscure local artforms that will keep you entertained throughout the day.
- Ziplining: You can also enjoy adventure activities like zip-lining when you are in the Pattaya Floating Market. There is a ziplining station from where you can get your harness and take a ride on the zipline over the colourful shops of the floating market and the waters on which they are constructed.
- Boat rides: While most people tour the Pattaya floating market on foot via the wooden ramps that are constructed around the floating shops, you also have the option of hiring a boat to tour the market.
- Shopping: The Pattaya Floating Market is truly a shopping paradise, where you can get every item imaginable, especially if you are looking for Thai specialties. While you can find common things and everyday utilities like clothes and food, you can also find unique collectibles such as metal-cast dyes, toys, postcards and items stitched and made by hand in traditional Thai style.
- Rowing boat is the most common type of boat you can find at this floating market.
- Amphibious boat is larger than a rowing boat and it also provides a roof to the boat.
- Paddle boat is the most interesting option as you can paddle around the market like a local.
How to Reach Pattaya Floating Market?
It is located in the city itself, a private/shared cab or tuk-tuk or the white baht bus is advisable.
- By Cab: The easiest way to reach Pattaya Floating Market is by hiring a private cab or a Blue Cab that will not only take you to the floating market but give you a tour of all the important attractions in Pattaya.
- By Bus which departs from the south side of the Sukhumvit Highway. From there, it is a 5km journey to the Pattaya Floating Market that costs about 10-20 THB.
- By Shared transfers: By Shared Transfer: You can also book the Shared Transfers Option from your hotel to Sanctuary of truth at your convenience.
Select Package Option
Floating Market Ticket
Ticket+Rowing Boat (15 minutes)
Ticket With Amphibious Boat
Entry Ticket With Transfers
More Details about Pattaya Floating Market Tickets
Know Before You Go for Pattaya Floating Market Tickets
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Children with a height under 3.9 ft will be charged at the child rate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Pattaya Floating market is Not wheelchair accessible.
- Pick-Up and Drop facility can also be availed for Pattaya Floating Market.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Social distancing is enforced throughout experience.
- Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
Things To Carry for Pattaya Floating Market Tickets
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes