Mumbai to Goa Cruise
Departure Dates(2023): 20 February, 20 March, 10 April, 8 May
Check-In/Departure: 8:00 PM (Day 1)
Check out/Arrival: 7:00 AM (Day 3)
About The Cruise:
Hop on the amazing trip to Goa from Mumbai aboard the luxurious Cordelia Cruise and create a lot of unforgettable memories with your family or friends. Enjoy the outstanding panoramic views of the ocean and beautiful surroundings while sailing on the blue ocean waters of the Arabian Sea. Feel the comfort of cruising on waters for 2 nights inside the well-maintained rooms of the cruise. Stand & capture the amazing moments of the sea which includes the sunset where you see the glittering ocean water reflecting the sun, giving you a memorable view. Spend the best time with your close ones as you explore the different fun sections of the cruise like lounges and nightclubs, helping you to relax and party in the evening. Feast on the delicious Indian and International buffet served on the cruise prepared by the skilled chefs onboard, so you can feel energetic to explore more during the tour. Plan your journey to enjoy the best time onboard with all the amenities on the 3-day fun cruise trip.
- Dining: Tingle your taste buds with mouthwatering Indian and International cuisines in the Food court & various restaurants on the ship.
- Casino: Try your luck and spend a fun time with your folks while playing various games at the Casino.
- Bar: Take a sip of the finest liquors including cocktails and spirits at various bars i.e. Chairman's Club, Connexions, & Pool Bar.
- Fitness Center: Complete your workout sessions during this exciting journey as the fully equipped fitness centre is available on the cruise.
- Theatre: Enjoy amazing programs including magical shows, musical performances, and more at the Marquee Theatre.
- Spa: Calm your senses and give a pampering treatment to yourself while enjoying the panoramic views of the sea at Spa & Salon.
- Kid's Play Area: Your little ones will love spending their day playing fun-filled games in the playing area, Cordelia Academy.
- Gaming Zone: Spend a fun-filled time with your friends as you play some old-fashioned video games at the amazing gaming zone, Challenger Video Arcade.
- Reading Zone: Enjoy reading your favourite book in the tranquil ambience of the Reading Zone while admiring the breathtaking views of the surroundings.
The Mumbai-High Seas-Goa-Mumbai cruise happens to be a three nights and four days cruising experience that you will be able to take in a luxury cruise liner. You will be able to take part in a number of fun filled and adventure activities on board.
The cruise liner offers you to capture some of the wonderful sights of the journey through its rooms with private balconies overlooking the enchanting beauty of nature. Most of the rooms have indoor Jacuzzi where you can spend some time unwinding with a relaxing sauna and steam bath. If at all you need some more pampering, you can head out to the wellness hubs and in house spa to try out various therapeutic treatments as well as massages.
The best Cruise from Mumbai to Goa has got something or the other for every one wishing to spend some time in this epitome of luxury. It also offers to dance to the tunes of the DJ spins all through the night and experience the performance by some of the world famous artists. If you wish to relish all these things then it would be better to opt for the mighty Jalesh cruise liner.
In the course of your stay, you will be offered delicious cuisines prepared by some of the master chefs from your choice of restaurant on board. The menu has dishes that are not only tasty and delectable but also healthy. Jalesh Mumbai to Goa cruise package will be the best one to go for any occasion whether it may be a romantic vacation with your beloved or a family tour or a corporate event or wedding functions.
Meeting Location: Mumbai International Cruise Terminal, Shoorji Vallabhdas Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400001
Departure Dates (2023): 22 May
Check-In/ Departure: 04:30 PM (Day 1)
Note: Please reach the meeting location one hour before departure.
Arrival date(2023): 27 May
Check-Out/ Arrival: 10:30 AM (Day 6)
About the Cordelia Cruise:
Prepare for an unforgettable experience as you board the renowned Cordelia Cruise for an amazing round trip from Mumbai to Kochi & Goa. Take in the breathtaking views of the surroundings as you sail through the azure ocean. Get a feeling of luxury because the cruise offers the best dining, deluxe accommodations, and first-rate entertainment to make your trip special. Enjoy a relaxing stay in amazing accommodations that make your trip feel like home. Spend wonderful vacations away from the busy city life because the cruise offers a range of amenities like a bar, gym, restaurant & bars, casino, kids' play area, and more.
- In-house Restaurant: Eat delicious Indian and other international cuisines at the ship's food court and other restaurants like Starlight, Chopstix, Food Court, and Chef's Table.
- Casino: Try your luck at a variety of games at the casino with your loved ones and have fun.
- Reading Zone: Enjoy reading your favorite book in the peaceful setting of the reading zone.
- Bar: Drink the best drinks, including cocktails and spirits, at the Chairman's Club, Connexions, and Pool Bar.
- Theatre: Enjoy fantastic entertainment at the Marquee Theatre, including musicals, magic shows, and more.
- Spa: Relax your senses and pamper yourself with a spa treatment at Spa & Salon.
- Kid's Play Area: Your children will have fun playing interesting games all day long in the play zone.
- Fitness Center: Use the onboard fully equipped fitness center to perform your daily workouts while on this fascinating voyage.
- Gaming Zone: Spend some time with your friends playing some classic video games at the wonderful Challenger Video Arcade.
Meeting Location: Shoorji Vallabhdas Rd, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Departure Dates: 20 Feb, 20 Mar, 10 Apr, 8 May
Check-in/Departure: 4:30 PM (day 1)
Check-out/Arrival: 08:00 AM (day 6)
About the Cruise:
Join the Cordelia Cruise (Mumbai-Goa-Lakshadweep), and have an opulent experience, during this 5-night journey. Seize the chance to sail through the stunning Arabian Sea's glistening seas. Enjoy a voyage like never before with a panoramic view of the azure ocean that gives the ship's passengers a sensation of pure ecstasy. Enjoy your 6 days and 5 nights as you travel from Mumbai to Lakshadweep to Goa and back to Mumbai on this lovely cruise. Experience a magnificent stay in the cruise's immaculate cabins, which provide a comfortable stay combined with a number of luxurious amenities & make your stay memorable. Make the most of your vacation by spending time with your family and friends on this magnificent cruise.
- Dining: The numerous restaurants on the ship offer mouthwatering Indian and international cuisines to tantalise your taste buds.
- Casino: Have fun playing different games at the casino with your friends and family.
- Bar: Visit the Chairman's Club, Connexions, and Pool Bar to drink the finest drinks, including cocktails and spirits.
- Fitness Center: Finish your training while on this intriguing voyage by using the onboard, fully equipped fitness center.
- Theater: The Marquee Theatre offers fantastic productions of musicals, magic shows, and other shows.
- Spa: At Spa & Salon, indulge in a spa treatment while taking in the expansive ocean views to calm your senses.
- Kid's Play Area: The play area at Cordelia Academy is a great place for your kids to spend the day.
- Gaming Area: Challenger Video Arcade is a terrific gaming space where you and your friends can have a time playing classic video games.
- Reading Zone: Enjoy reading your favourite book in the relaxing setting of the Reading Zone while taking in the spectacular view of the area.
Note: The departure location of Cordelia Cruise might change depending on the weather conditions.
Departure Dates: 6 Apr, 20 Apr, 4 May, 18 May,12 Oct, 26 Oct, 8 Nov, 23 Nov, 7 Dec.
Check-in: 3:00 PM (Day 1)
Check-out: 10:30 AM (Day 5)
About the Cruise
Cordelia Cruise (Kochi to Lakshadweep, Mumbai, and Goa) gives an outstanding experience of 4 nights trip on the Arabian Sea. Enjoy the splendid views surroundings from the deck of the rooms and make your trip memorable. The luxurious cabins in the cruise are designed with attractive interiors and luxurious essential amenities to offer a comfortable stay experience to the guests. Indulge in various fun activities like watching entertainment shows and playing games at the Casino. Satisfy your cravings with Indian and Global cuisine prepared by professional chefs. Make your evening unforgettable by attending a party at the club.
How to Reach?
The cruise sails from their home port, Kochi. The port is located at a distance of 39 km from the Cochin International Airport,900 meters from the Cochin Harbour Terminus, and can be reached easily via public and private transport.
Note: The departure location of Cordelia Cruise might change depending on the weather conditions.
On the next day of the Mumbai to Goa cruise trip, you can choose to take part in a number of activities on board like dance classes, deck and pool, cooking demonstrations. In the evening hours, you can relax in the deck enjoying the Broadway show and have dinner at the restaurants.
On the third day of the trip, you will be arriving at Lakshadweep, which happens to be the tropical archipelago of 36 atolls and coral reefs in the Laccadive Sea. You can spend time in relaxation indulging in a wide range of activities on board.
On the fourth day of the cruise trip from Mumbai to Goa, the Mumbai to Goa cruise will take you to Goa where you can get spoiled along with your loved ones before heading back to Mumbai on the last day of the cruising tour.
The Mumbai-High Seas-Lakshadweep-Goa-Mumbai cruising experience is fulfilled by the luxury Jalesh cruise liner which happens to offer the best ever cruising experience to the travelers in the middle of the azure blue ocean waters of Arabian sea.
With all sorts of modern amenities of International Standards, the cruise liner offers very well curated stays in its widespread area which is home to a number of decks, restaurants, bars, casinos, piano bars, swimming pools and what not. The Mumbai to Goa cruise package liner has got a number of customized options to suit your requirements starting from weddings, corporate events, vacations, and themed events. You can book the cruise as per your requirements and then get ready to make the most of your holiday session.
- North Goa
Mumbai to Goa Cruise Operators
On the second day you get to explore Goa which includes the Goan beaches,cuisines like konkani,portugese, goan culture etc and after successfully exploring the fun-filled city for a day you leave back to Mumbai on the third day.
Starting Point: The cruise starts from Mumbai and heads towards Goa and vice versa. It departs around 10:00 AM in the morning.
Ending Point: The Mumbai to Goa cruise ends its journey after returning back to Mumbai port.It arrives mumbai on the third day around 12 in the noon
Duration: The duration of the cruise is 2 nights and 3 days.
Price: The price of the Mumbai to Goa cruise ticket starts from INR 19,638 per person.
Timings: The timings are of the cruise are as follows:
Also Read: Arc De Triomphe Tickets
The cruise liner can carry about 470 passengers on board including 70 crew members. The cruise takes about 17 hours to cover the distance and in the meantime you can make most of the cruise taking part in some of the fun filled playful activities. Mumbai and Goa have been one of the most sought after destinations that lets the tourists marvel at the golden sandy beaches, chill out in the beach shacks, and marvel at various notable landmarks.
The cruise will begin its journey at around 4:00 PM in the evening. Boarding the ship, you can sip your welcome drink around the pool deck. As soon as the evening approaches, you can visit any of the restaurants and bars to have your favorite drink and food. You can also choose to head out to the casinos to try out your luck. Upon your arrival at Goa, you can get down from the cruise and head out for a city tour visiting important landmarks.
Starting Point: The cruise starts from Mumbai at around 4:00 Pm in the evening. The cruise package offers you to spend time taking a city tour before boarding the luxury cruise.
Ending Point: The ending point of the cruise Mumbai. Goa is considered to be the party capital of India with zillions of activities curated for individuals to get spoiled.
Duration: The total duration of the cruise is about 17 hours starting at 4:00 PM in the afternoon and reaching Goa at 9:00 AM the next morning. This time duration is valid for both the cruise from Mumbai to Goa and from Goa to Mumbai.
Price: The Mumbai to Goa cruise price depends on the type of accommodation that you choose. Here are the detailed Mumbai to Goa cruise price as per the type of accommodation you choose to stay:
- Dorms: INR 4300 onwards
- Double beds: INR 7650 onwards.
- Meals: INR 2000 per head.
Timings: The timings of the cruise are as follows:
- Starting time: 4:00 PM
- Ending time: 9:00 AM.
Facilities: The luxury Angriya cruise has got about 104 rooms providing a wide range of accommodation experience starting from luxury suites and premium rooms to dormitories. The cruise also lends the facility of choosing pods to stay like the ones in Japan. There are a number of underway luxury rooms for tourists that provide ultimate comfort. Apart from the accommodations, the Bombay to Goa cruise has 6 bars, two multi cuisine restaurants, disco halls, wellness hub and spa, reading rooms, disco hall, and a number of other facilities.
Amenities: The Angriya Cruise is widely famous for its chic amenities and modern offerings that are just perfect for super comfortable stays for the tourists. The Bombay to Goa cruise has 7 tiers and it has been decked with all sorts of modern amenities like Japanese built bars, restaurants, hotel rooms, swimming pools, spas and a club.
The cruise can accommodate about 400 passengers in their spacious rooms equipped with king sized beds and attached bathrooms. The restaurants offer a multi cuisine menu prepared by some of the Master Chefs. There are a number of other places on the deck for your enjoyment like bars, lounges, open decks, infinity pools, spas and much more to rejuvenate as well as detox.
Get Great Deals On Sealife Melbourne Tickets
Essential Information About Mumbai to Goa Cruise
What to Expect on Board during Mumbai to Goa Cruise?
- Top class interior decor of the cruise
- Multi cuisine restaurants offering delicious food
- Fining dining with perfect themes
- Swimming pool fun at the deck
- Evening shows
- Casinos and piano bar tours
- Warm and hospitable staffs
- Sightseeing at important landmarks
- City tour of Mumbai before the start of the cruise.
Must Checkout: Churches In Barcelona
What Should You Pack for Mumbai to Goa Cruise?
Here are some of the things that you should pack for the cruise tour:
- Right set of vacation clothes: When heading out on a cruise toru, you should make sure that you carry right set of vacation clothes with you that would suit all occasion and would at the same time be comfortable to wear. You should do a proper selection of the clothes that you are carrying so that you have the right one for the right mood.
- All necessary medications: Moving away from the coast reduces the chance of getting your medication for any kind of specific illness. Despite the fact, the cruise liner has a full fledged medical centre, it is at all times suggested to carry your personal medication for any specific illness that has been prevailing.
- Comfortable shoes: There is a lot of action to take place on the cruise so you should carry a pair of shoes that makes you feel comfortable. It would be better if you can carry a light weight shoe with you so that you don’t hurt your legs while taking part in the activities on board the cruise liner.
- Carry your swimwear: Swimming onboard the cruise is one such activity that you should on no occasion miss out. To make things great, you must carry your swimwears or other swimming customs to look great and feel comfortable while swimming.
- A pair of formals for those fine dining’s: Onboard a cruise there are loads of chances when you would come across a formal gathering. So, it is at all times recommended to carry a pair of formal clothing and shoes to match up with other in a formal gathering or fine dining.
Also Checkout: Singapore Attractions Tickets
Do and Don'ts of Cruise
- You should explore the entire ship to discover the fascinations and plan out a proper agenda for the day.
- Visit restaurants and bars to chill out with your loved ones.
- Make calls before the ship departs. You will face network issues once the ship starts to sail.
- Reserve your space in the upper deck for great views of the sea.
- Don’t go for a buffet when it's crowded.
- Don’t attempt capturing dangerous poses on the deck.
- Don’t let your kids hover around the railings.
- Don’t skip the regular muster drills.
Click Here to Book Now: Motiongate Tickets