Mumbai to Goa Cruise Routes
The Mumbai-High Seas-Goa-Mumbai cruise happens to be a three nights and four days cruising experience that you will be able to take in a luxury cruise liner. You will be able to take part in a number of fun filled and adventure activities on board.
The cruise liner offers you to capture some of the wonderful sights of the journey through its rooms with private balconies overlooking the enchanting beauty of nature. Most of the rooms have indoor Jacuzzi where you can spend some time unwinding with a relaxing sauna and steam bath. If at all you need some more pampering, you can head out to the wellness hubs and in house spa to try out various therapeutic treatments as well as massages.
The cruise has got something or the other for every one wishing to spend some time in this epitome of luxury. It also offers to dance to the tunes of the DJ spins all through the night and experience the performance by some of the world famous artists. If you wish to relish all these things then it would be better to opt for the mighty Jalesh cruise liner.
In the course of your stay, you will be offered delicious cuisines prepared by some of the master chefs from your choice of restaurant on board. The menu has dishes that are not only tasty and delectable but also healthy. Jalesh Mumbai to Goa cruise package will be the best one to go for any occasion whether it may be a romantic vacation with your beloved or a family tour or a corporate event or wedding functions.
On the next day of the Mumbai to Goa cruise trip, you can choose to take part in a number of activities on board like dance classes, deck and pool, cooking demonstrations. In the evening hours, you can relax in the deck enjoying the Broadway show and have dinner at the restaurants.
On the third day of the trip, you will be arriving at Lakshadweep, which happens to be the tropical archipelago of 36 atolls and coral reefs in the Laccadive Sea. You can spend time in relaxation indulging in a wide range of activities on board.
On the fourth day of the trip, the Mumbai to Goa cruise will take you to Goa where you can get spoiled along with your loved ones before heading back to Mumbai on the last day of the cruising tour.
The Mumbai-High Seas-Lakshadweep-Goa-Mumbai cruising experience is fulfilled by the luxury Jalesh cruise liner which happens to offer the best ever cruising experience to the travelers in the middle of the azure blue ocean waters of Arabian sea.
With all sorts of modern amenities of International Standards, the cruise liner offers very well curated stays in its widespread area which is home to a number of decks, restaurants, bars, casinos, piano bars, swimming pools and what not. The Mumbai to Goa cruise package liner has got a number of customized options to suit your requirements starting from weddings, corporate events, vacations, and themed events. You can book the cruise as per your requirements and then get ready to make the most of your holiday session.
This cruise that originates at Ballard Pier in Mumbai reaches Cochin on the southern shores of India. The cruise departs Mumbai on Day 01 and reaches Kochi on the same day. The port of explorers, as it is often called, Kochi plays host to a number of explorers, traders and holidaymakers from across the globe. The Chinese fishing nets are the first sight that will catch your eye. The placid port of Cochin will draw you into its charms. The 400 year old synagogue, historical mosques, old houses and the ruins of an old heritage that is a mixture of Portuguese, Indian and Malabari cultures.
While here, you can take in the true culture of this port city by going to one of the home stays, talking to the locals and sampling some of the greatest coastal cuisine that will leave you smacking your lips in appreciation.
From this awesome city, the cruise will depart for the coasts of Goa on day 04. Disembark here to see the beauty of this gorgeous state that will regale you with its mystical beats and stunning coastlines that is home to a number of beach shacks. The culture of Goa is mixture of Portuguese, Maharashtrian and Konkani ethnicities and traditions. Stay awake and watch the stars play a stunning dance of hide and seek with the sky and let the whoosh of the waves lull you to sleep.
Click here to check out best things to do in Mumbai.
Mumbai to Goa Cruise Operators
The cruise trip would start from Mumbai on the very first day at around 10:00 AM in the morning. You can spend time around the pool deck witnessing the process of setting sail. In the evening hours, you can visit some of the bars, restaurants, casinos and piano bars to rejoice in the fun filled vibe.
You can explore various activities and spend time rejuvenating away from all worries. On the third day of the cruise, you can take part in some of the activities on board like dance classes and cooking demonstrations. You can also choose to relax along with your loved ones. On the last day of the cruise, you can get down from the ship and continue with your onward journey.
Starting Point: The cruise starts from Mumbai and heads towards Goa and vice versa. It departs from the starting point at around 09:00 AM in the morning hours.
Ending Point: The Mumbai to Goa cruise ends its journey after reaching Goa travelling along the pristine Konkan coast of India.
Duration: The duration of the cruise is 3 nights and 4 days. boarding the cruise, you will be travelling along the lush konkan coast of India on Arabian sea.
Price: The price of the Mumbai to Goa cruise ticket of Jalesh cruise liner is about INR 36,320 per person.
Timings: The timings are of the cruise are as follows:
- Starting time: 10 AM
- Ending time: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 4 days.
Facilities: The Jalesh cruise offers some of the well curated facilities to cater to all sorts of requirements of the travellers on board. Apart from all sorts of basic facilities the cruise liners offers ultimate chill zone for children, Marquee Theatre, the Marquee Bar and Show Lounge, Tech Store, Tax and Duty-Free shops, Waterfront Restaurant, and Oasis bar to relish Shishas, Hookahs and Cigars. You will also get to choose from a wide range of accommodation starting from dormitories to private cabins offering brilliant views of the ocean.
Amenities: Here are some of the basic amenities that you will get to enjoy in the course of stay in Jalesh Cruise:
- 24×7 medical facilities
- Registered doctors and nurses
- Jalesh Bar
- Art gallery
- Blackjack, Casino War, Poker, Slot Machine Games and other table games
- Shopping complexes.
The cruise liner can carry about 470 passengers on board including 70 crew members. The cruise takes about 17 hours to cover the distance and in the meantime you can make most of the cruise taking part in some of the fun filled playful activities. Mumbai and Goa have been one of the most sought after destinations that lets the tourists marvel at the golden sandy beaches, chill out in the beach shacks, and marvel at various notable landmarks.
The cruise will begin its journey at around 4:00 PM in the evening. Boarding the ship, you can sip your welcome drink around the pool deck. As soon as the evening approaches, you can visit any of the restaurants and bars to have your favorite drink and food. You can also choose to head out to the casinos to try out your luck. Upon your arrival at Goa, you can get down from the cruise and head out for a city tour visiting important landmarks.
Starting Point: The cruise starts from Mumbai at around 4:00 Pm in the evening. The cruise package offers you to spend time taking a city tour before boarding the luxury cruise.
Ending Point: The ending point of the cruise Mumbai. Goa is considered to be the party capital of India with zillions of activities curated for individuals to get spoiled.
Duration: The total duration of the cruise is about 17 hours starting at 4:00 PM in the afternoon and reaching Goa at 9:00 AM the next morning. This time duration is valid for both the cruise from Mumbai to Goa and from Goa to Mumbai.
Price: The Mumbai to Goa cruise price depends on the type of accommodation that you choose. Here are the detailed Mumbai to Goa cruise price as per the type of accommodation you choose to stay:
- Dorms: INR 4300 onwards
- Double beds: INR 7650 onwards.
- Meals: INR 2000 per head.
Timings: The timings of the cruise are as follows:
- Starting time: 4:00 PM
- Ending time: 9:00 AM.
Facilities: The luxury Angriya cruise has got about 104 rooms providing a wide range of accommodation experience starting from luxury suites and premium rooms to dormitories. The cruise also lends the facility of choosing pods to stay like the ones in Japan. There are a number of underway luxury rooms for tourists that provide ultimate comfort. Apart from the accommodations, the Bombay to Goa cruise has 6 bars, two multi cuisine restaurants, disco halls, wellness hub and spa, reading rooms, disco hall, and a number of other facilities.
Amenities: The Angriya Cruise is widely famous for its chic amenities and modern offerings that are just perfect for super comfortable stays for the tourists. The Bombay to Goa cruise has 7 tiers and it has been decked with all sorts of modern amenities like Japanese built bars, restaurants, hotel rooms, swimming pools, spas and a club.
The cruise can accommodate about 400 passengers in their spacious rooms equipped with king sized beds and attached bathrooms. The restaurants offer a multi cuisine menu prepared by some of the Master Chefs. There are a number of other places on the deck for your enjoyment like bars, lounges, open decks, infinity pools, spas and much more to rejuvenate as well as detox.
Essential Information About Mumbai to Goa Cruise
What to Expect on Board during Mumbai to Goa Cruise?
- Top class interior decor of the cruise
- Multi cuisine restaurants offering delicious food
- Fining dining with perfect themes
- Swimming pool fun at the deck
- Evening shows
- Casinos and piano bar tours
- Warm and hospitable staffs
- Sightseeing at important landmarks
- City tour of Mumbai before the start of the cruise.
What Should You Pack for Mumbai to Goa Cruise?
Here are some of the things that you should pack for the cruise tour:
- Right set of vacation clothes: When heading out on a cruise toru, you should make sure that you carry right set of vacation clothes with you that would suit all occasion and would at the same time be comfortable to wear. You should do a proper selection of the clothes that you are carrying so that you have the right one for the right mood.
- All necessary medications: Moving away from the coast reduces the chance of getting your medication for any kind of specific illness. Despite the fact, the cruise liner has a full fledged medical centre, it is at all times suggested to carry your personal medication for any specific illness that has been prevailing.
- Comfortable shoes: There is a lot of action to take place on the cruise so you should carry a pair of shoes that makes you feel comfortable. It would be better if you can carry a light weight shoe with you so that you don’t hurt your legs while taking part in the activities on board the cruise liner.
- Carry your swimwear: Swimming onboard the cruise is one such activity that you should on no occasion miss out. To make things great, you must carry your swimwears or other swimming customs to look great and feel comfortable while swimming.
- A pair of formals for those fine dining’s: Onboard a cruise there are loads of chances when you would come across a formal gathering. So, it is at all times recommended to carry a pair of formal clothing and shoes to match up with other in a formal gathering or fine dining.
Do and Don'ts of Cruise
- You should explore the entire ship to discover the fascinations and plan out a proper agenda for the day.
- Visit restaurants and bars to chill out with your loved ones.
- Make calls before the ship departs. You will face network issues once the ship starts to sail.
- Reserve your space in the upper deck for great views of the sea.
- Don’t go for a buffet when it's crowded.
- Don’t attempt capturing dangerous poses on the deck.
- Don’t let your kids hover around the railings.
- Don’t skip the regular muster drills.