- South Goa
Timings: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Start Point/End Point: Pickup available from Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Anjuna & Arpora at 7:30 AM and drop-off at the same points will be at 3:30 PM.
Grand Island in South Goa is the safest place to scuba dive because of its shallow and clear waters. Because of the beautiful beach, Grand island is the perfect place to scuba dive and meet the aquatic creatures.
Scuba dive among the aquatic marine life of the famous water-sport spot for exotic underwater life. Indulge in a thrilling scuba diving experience, along with dolphin sightseeing and boat ride as travel mode to the island.
Enjoy your packed breakfast on board and experience an exciting side of Goa with a tour of Grand Island and thrilling dive experience of 15-20 minutes underwater (dependent on affecting factors like weather, the pressure of water, etc) and get your pictures taken there to have some unforgettable memories. Conclude your trip after having your lunch and being dropped back at the preferred drop point.
This activity would be accompanied by facilities such as water bottle, water sports equipment and diving kit. The package ensures complete safety as all the activities would be performed with safety equipment. Besides, you would be given a 10-15 mins training session and wait time before the activity.
Special Inclusion :
3 point Beer with Non Veg Lunch
- The activity package is allowed for 12+ Yr age group only. Strictly not recommended for pregnant women and old citizens.
- Grand Island is controlled and operated by the Indian Government. The activities mentioned in the package will be carried out in the vicinity of Grand Island.
- Scuba Dive time is 15-20 minutes underwater (dependent on affecting factors like weather, the pressure of water, and any similar operational constraints)
- 200 meter round covered in water sports.
- Cleanliness & clarity of the water for scuba diving is subject to real-time conditions, Operating staff or thrillophilia.com does not have any control over the same.
- This is a group tour & the wait time to do the activities mentioned in the inclusions is based upon the group size of the particular day, travelers may have it wait for their turn.
How to reach:
Pickup and Drop off available from Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Anjuna and Arpora depends as per your Location. The travel to Grand island will be through a boat
Activity Location: Malvan Beach
Activity Timings: 7:00 AM; 5:00 PM
Duration: 40 Minutes (20 minutes briefing + 20 minutes diving)
Pick-up/ Drop locations: Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Arpora, Anjuna, Provorim beach
Age Limit: The activity can be availed of by people above 10 Years of age.
Batch Size: 20 members
About Scuba Diving In Malvan:
Malvan is a small picturesque town with beautiful beaches that serves as an ideal location for various adventure activities and water sports. This pristine & offbeat destination also ensures that it is relatively scanty enabling you to enjoy these adventures in vast stretches of private beaches. Book this activity and enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime activity of scuba diving along with some other adventure sports such as parasailing, speedboat, jetski, etc. All these watersports can be enjoyed alone or with your family, no matter what your level of expertise.
- South Goa
Activity Location: Baina Beach, South Goa
Pick Up/ Drop off Points: North Goa - Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, and Panjim.
Activity Timings: 10 Hours (From 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM)
Located near Vasco Da Gama, Baina Beach offers the visitors with the scenic views of the wide-stretching Arabian sea. The beach also offers the delight of various exciting activities that are carried on the crystal clear blue water body.
Get picked up from your pickup point in an air-conditioned vehicle and experience the thrilling and exciting scuba diving activity on the Baina Beach. The activity would commence after a training session which is inclusive of the package and a briefing will be given to you so that you don't lose your calm in deep waters. Witness some of the most beautiful corals and marine life in azure waters of Malvan with Baina Beach Scuba Diving experience.
Dive into min 10 feet and max 25 to 30 feet underwater dive experience and go through an unforgettable experience. Post scuba diving, we'll move to the nearest beach, where other water sports like Parasailing, Speed Boat, Jetski, Banana and Bumper Ride, are performed under a trained local activity guide.
Note: The activity package is allowed for the 12+ Yr age group only. Strictly not recommended for pregnant women and old citizens.
With Transport- Scuba Diving / Scuba Diving With Watersports.
Without Transport- Scuba Diving / Scuba Diving With Watersports.
Suitable for: Children and adults who are physically healthy. Strictly not recommended for pregnant women and old citizens.
How to reach: On choosing the package with the transfer you would be picked up from the above-mentioned pickup points. And thus you can reach without any hassle. Without the transfer option, you can reach the spot with the help of private and public transportation. Baina Beach is situated in South Goa, just 4.5 KM from Airport.
- This recreational diving course is the stepping stone to understanding the underwater world. It aims at getting you acquainted with the art of breathing and swimming underwater in the controlled environment of our indoor pools first. And ready when you are, off you’ll go to witness the splendid marine life lunch and videos and photos- you know you are getting double the worth of the package! So, go ahead! Try
Scuba Location: Kudal
Starting time: 7:30 AM
End time: 5:30 PM
About the Activity:
- Gear up from head to toe for a diving experience up to 12 meters and experience the beauty of deep undersea life.
- Participate in a one hour training session with the professionals and learn the intricate skills of diving.
- In this session, you will be undergoing training for 45 minutes with your instructor.
- You will be enjoying 2 dives in this trip.
- Don't miss your chance to dive underwater with the colorful fish and discover the marine life.
- Ensure that you bring a pen drive to collect your pictures at the end of the activity.
- This tour is a customized tour and can be availed at your convenience in between the time from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- North Goa
About the activity:
- Experience an exciting scuba diving experience around Grande Island and Sao Gorge Island in Goa on your next holiday.
- These locations are located about 25 km from the main roads and can be reached within one and half hours by boat.
- The dives are all shallow 4-14 m (average).
- The marine species are numerous with lots of hard corals and you can enjoy a very relaxing dive with lots of beautiful sights to see.
- The visibility around the Island varies from 10 metres to few feet, at an average of around 4-5 metres.
- The dive sites have different names, but are all located around these two islands.
Note: Please note that prepool training of 1-2 hours is required for a first timer a day before the actual dive.
- South Goa
About the activity:
- Invoke in this exciting scuba diving courses in Goa and experience the fun and thrill while diving deep into the clear waters.
- This tour can be availed by both beginners and licensed scuba divers. Get certified by PADI from beginners to professional level in this thrilling diving course.
- Start your tour at around 7:00 AM in the morning after taking a 10 minutes boat ride from Bogmalo beach and reach the dive site in Grande Island.
- For beginners, learn the basics of scuba diving and get trained in a shallow pool or the sea itself before you get to go for a deep sea dive of 12-15 meters depending on the weather condition.
- For licensed holders, you have the option of single tank dive or double tank dive.
- Swim with the colourful fish and discover the marine life for 45 to 50 minutes.
- The minimum age for this thrilling activity should be 12 years.
- Finish your dive at around 12:00 AM just in time for a lazy day after the adrenaline rush.
Participate in 10 min training session with the professionals and learn the intricate skills of diving.
In this session, you will be undergoing training with your instructor.
Don't miss your chance to dive underwater with the colourful fish and discover the marine life. Only 1 Dive per person will be permitted.
Ensure that you bring a pen drive to collect your pictures at the end of the activity.
This tour starts at 8:00 AM from your Hotel and finishes at 4:00 PM.
This package includes light snacks, Dolphin Spotting (Depending on the weather conditions), Training, Underwater dive with PADI instructor, Under water photos and videos, Lunch, Equipment rent.
- South Goa
Activity Location: Bat Island, South Goa
Activity Timings: 7:30 AM -6:00 PM
Pick Up/Drop off Points: Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Panjim and Arpora.
Bat Island is the most popular place for underwater adventure activities like scuba diving and snorkelling experience because it offers rick underwater corals, aquatic life and reefs. Your trip to bat island is fun-filled with a boat ride with music on board if you're lucky you may spot dolphins during your ride to the island.
Bat Island Scuba Diving is for all the adventurous souls out there who are willing to go out of their comfort zone to experience the magnificence that the world has to offer, scuba diving is for you. Experience scuba dive in up to 25 feet depth with trained local experts and get a chance to capture underwater scuba dive photos and videos to make it a once in a lifetime experience. Also indulge in a number of water-sport activities once you finish the scuba diving that includes Parasailing, Banana ride, Jet Ski, Bumper ride and Boat ride.
These water-sports will be conducted at the nearest beach from Bat Island followed by delicious goan lunch, soft drinks and beers.
1. Scuba Diving with transportation
2. Scuba Diving with 5-in-1 water-sports combo with transportation
There is an activity briefing session before conducting any water sport which is about (8-10 minutes), followed by a wait time of about 5-7 minutes before the start of the next activity.
- Scuba Dive time is 15-20 minutes underwater (dependent on affecting factors like weather, the pressure of water and any similar operational constraints)
- Timing for each water-sport is about 2-5 minutes, apart from the briefing time and the wait time.
How to reach: The trip starts from North Goa, you join us at the given pickup points, alternatively, if you are staying in South Goa, you can join the group from Hansa Beach or Vasco beach in South Goa.