About the Activity:
- Art and craft in Goa are a source of relentless fascination, whether one approaches them for purely visual, aesthetic pleasure or pauses to savor the underlying history, culture, and symbolism. This cultural walking tour of Goa introduces you to some of the most artistic and beautiful attractions of Goa.
- Witness contemporary Portuguese Art like never before as you go on to experience a daily artsy way of living and colors of Goa.
- Starting and ending at the House of Goa Museum, this tour takes you to Museum Cafe, Mario Gallery, Walk on the lakeside, and Architecture School Walk, so you get a taste of everything that Goa has to offer.
- To make it worth your while, you will get a guide who will take you around the place in a unique manner of Storytelling, thus elevating your experience to the highest possible.
- The highlight of the tour is the inclusion of places, tips, and stories that you would not otherwise find on the internet.
Starting Point: House of Goa Museum
End Point: House of Goa Museum
Timings: 4 PM to 6 PM
Minimum number of people req: 1