Browse through a wide range of Goa parasailing packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book the best parasailing packages in Goa with the best of inclusions designed to pamper you on your Goa vacations.
Soar high and experience the thrill of flying above the ocean as you opt for a session of parasailing in Goa. The feel of Goa is thrilling and vibrant, and so is this activity in which you are tied to a speeding boat on one side and a parachute on the other.
Not only do you get the rush of adrenaline coursing through your veins as you take flight, you can also enjoy the beauty of the vast sea while swooshing along the shores.Various spots like the Grand Island and Calangute beach let you take part in Winch Boat Sailing, wherein you ascend and descend both while staying on a boat.
Spots like Baga Beach and Candolim Beach are the perfect choice for this activity as the instructors here let you propel to a height of 200 ft as well as 300 ft, therefore ensuring that you collect a birds eye view of the northwest coast of India. For more fun, you can also choose to dunk in water as you sail along the beachside while being towed behind a speedboat in the Arabian Sea.
People Also Ask About Parasailing in Goa
Which are the best places for Parasailing in Goa?
1. Calangute Beach: This is the best beach for Parasailing in Goa and known for its clear skies. Apart from the birds-eye view of the soft sands, blue water, palm lining the shore you also get a majestic view of Fort Aguada while parasailing here. After the activity don’t forget to try the famous Goan cuisine and the fresh seafood here as it's the best spot in the city
Best Time: The best time to visit the beach is during winters
Approx cost: 700 Rs- 1500 Rs
2. Grand Island: This place is also referred to as Bat Island and Monkey Island. The place is known for its thrill-filled activities and serene views of the surrounding. It offers the best parasailing experience as the water here is crystal clear and the view from above is to die for.
Best Time: 8 AM to 6 PM
Approx cost: 1000 Rs- 1300 Rs
3. Candolim Beach: This is the most loved beach in Goa and is known for its annual fest especially Sun Burn which attracts a lot of tourists as international bands and musicians are expected to perform here. When you fly high in the sky through parasailing, here you get to witness the naked beauty of the beach, the Magnificent Aguada Fort, the scrumptious eateries surrounded by the beach, the lively market, and a lot more.
Best Time: The best time to visit the beach is either 6 in the morning or 6 in the evening, which is often referred to as the golden hours of the day.
Approx cost: 800 Rs-1500 Rs
4. Sinquerim Beach: The beach lies close to Candolim Beach and Calangute Beach and is famous for its turquoise blue water, golden sand, and emerald green trees. The beach is known for its number of water activities which bring out the inner gamer in you and the most loved activity here is Parasailing which gives a panoramic view of the nature around the beach.
So, if you are planning to sail high up in the sky and get one of the most thrilling experiences, this is the place for you.
Best Time: The beach is open from 5 am to 10 pm.
Approx cost: 600 Rs-800 Rs.
5. Baga Beach: Baga seashore is the most famous seashore, which offers a bountiful chance to vacationers who are in search of water sports. Its stunning perspective offers the ideal background for indulging in adventure sports. Guests here love to try parasailing as it gives you wings to fly along with the mesmerizing beauty of nature.
Best Time: The best time to visit the beach is October to February.
Approx cost: 800 Rs-1000 Rs
6. Mobor Beach: Mobor Beach is known for its monstrous wild waves which makes it an amazing spot for parasailing in Goa. The activity requires a courageous soul as you are made to sail over the blues while being tied to harness through a rope to let you fly high in the sky.
After a thrill-filled activity when you are tired you can lay lazily along the sand, and enjoy your favorite drink to quench your thirst.
Best Time: The best time is just after the Rainy season and before the summers when the skies are clear.
Approx cost: 900 Rs-2000 Rs
7. Majorda Beach: Do you wish to fly high in the sky, feel the cool breeze running between your locks giving you goosebumps, then parasailing on the Majorda Beach is just perfect for you. This is one of the best activities as it gives you a picturesque view of the surroundings and the cold winds blowing at the beach double up the fun. Talking about the parasailing in Goa, this beach is quite pocket-friendly.
Best Time: The beach has the peak tourist season from October to March.
Approx cost: 500 Rs-800 RS
8. Dona Paula: The Dona Paula beach is known for its settling on rock headland where the streams Mandovi and Zuari intersect with the Arabian Sea. Indulge in a fun-filled activity of parasailing where you get to witness the picturesque scene of the Beach. Swing in the air with the help of a parachute and feel the water splashes as soon as the boat takes up off the shore.
Best Time: The best time to visit the beach is during winters or summers as the skies are clear and the monsoon disrupts the activity.
Approx cost: 500 Rs-800 Rs
9. Anjuna Beach: If you're looking for the best spots for Parasailing then Anjuna Beach should be on your list. The beach is around 18 km from Panjim and is known for its pristine blue waters. While you fly high in the sky you get amazed by the soft white sand that adds charm to the beach and the thickets lined at the corners of the beach.
Best Time: The best time to visit the beach is from November to March when the weather is pleasant and the breezy winds are flowing all around the beach.
Approx cost: Rs 500-Rs 800
10. Vagator Beach: Vagator Beach has got the limelight after the very famous movie Dil Chahta Hai was released around the Beach. The beach is praised for its beauty and the water sports like Parasailing adds up to the fun. While flying high in the sky, you get to gaze at the mesmerizing beauty of the beach. The beautiful blend of white sands and crystal blue water attracts tourists from around the world.
Best Time: The best time to visit this beach is when the chill winds blow and the sky is clear, ie. during the winter season.
Approx cost: Rs 500 to Rs 800
11. Bogmalo Beach - This beach is known for its cliffs and while you sail here, with the help of a Parachute tied to a motorboat you get to witness the beauty of the beach. Along with the view the crimson red cliffs will surely leave you awestruck for a moment. If the activity leaves you spellbound and if you would like to admire nature more, then the best way is to lie over the lounge under the sun.
Best Time: The best time to visit the beach is from October to March
Approx cost: Rs 500 to Rs 800
12. Colva Beach: Seashores in Goa are profoundly well known for parasailing and the Colva is one of them. This wonderful seashore is broadly well known for its sheer excellence and fast waves. The perfect silver-white sand makes it ideal for getting an offbeat experience of parasailing. Colva Beach has the most elevated parasailing cost in Goa.
Best Time: The best time to visit the beach is during Winters.
Approx cost: RS 900- Ra 1200
Which are the best places for Parasailing in North Goa?
1. Candolim beach: This beach is not only the longest beach but the most popular beach. It also lies in close proximity to Fort Aguada. The beach is also less crowded so you can have a solitude time here. Apart from this, the beach is an ideal location for Gamers. The most loved water sport here is Paragliding.
2. Calangute Beach: Calangute beach is the most popular beach in Goa as the beach is surrounded by a vibrant bustling market. The beach is famous for its Parasailing activities not only in the country but on the planet too.
3. Sinquerim Beach: This is the most loved beach for parasailing in Goa as it gives the best view. The beach is surrounded by Fort Aguada which itself is a masterpiece of architecture and the coconut and palm trees surrounding the beach further beautify it and all this could be witnessed from a great height when you Parasail here.
4. Anjuna Beach: The beach is known for its weekly flea market which is held every Wednesday. Apart from shoppers paradise the beach has ample activities for the daredevils and one such is Parasailing which attracts tourists from all over the world. The cold winds blowing at the beach make the activity thrilled filled and the fun lies when the chilled water spray splashes at your face as the motorboat rides through the waves.
Which are the best places for Parasailing in South Goa?
1. Majorda Beach: The Beach is known for its calm and serene beauty. Along with nature, the beach has many opportunities for the adventure buff and the most loved activity here is Parasailing.
The activity gives you an aerial view of the surrounding which is beyond words and needs to be explored once in a lifetime.
2. Mobor Beach: This is the most cleanest beach in Goa and has a lot of water activities here. If you’re looking for a place where you can spend your time away from the city's hustle-bustle then the Beach is an ideal place.
The most loved activity here is parasailing which lets you fly high at an altitude of 500mt and enjoy the view of the beach.
What is the best time for Parasailing in Goa?
The best time for Parasailing in Goa is from October to March i.e. during winters as the weather is pleasant, the skies are clear blue, the water is still and the waves are perfect for some fun-filled water sports in Goa.
How much does parasailing cost in Goa?
Parasailing in Goa price is around 800 Rs-1000 Rs and it is an approximate cost depending on the location and duration of the activity.