Among all the adventurous activities offered here, paragliding in Goa always stands out as one such recreational activity which can be enjoyed by individuals of all ages. Whether witnessing the bird’s eye view of the world below intimidates you or the fact that you spend more than half an hour flying in the wind excites you, a session of paragliding along the Goan Coast will cover both of your wishes. From 500 to 1000 ft, you can choose the height you want to glide along and can get a thrilling and electrifying experience of swaying along the wind.
Goa paragliding will satiate the adventure junkie in you with the thrill of flying like a plane and enjoying the panoramas below you. Places like the Little Vagator Hilltop and Ashwem Beach will make the activity even more fun by offering a marvellous 360 degree view of the horizon and the setting sun during an ongoing flight. With the views of uninterrupted stretches, golden sands, crystal clear waters and the perfect climate, this activity will offer you a thrilling activity worth taking home.
People Also Ask About Paragliding in Goa
What are the best places to go for paragliding in Goa?1. Arambol Beach: Located in the northern part, the Arambol Beach is one of the best locations to enjoy paragliding in Goa. The activity lets you jog down from a hilly slope, from where you can take off into the sky.
The flight here starts from a high peak between the shores of Arambol and Harmal beaches. The best part about paragliding here is that you get to choose from a variety of experiences, one of which is dipping in the sea as you ascend down.
Price: INR 3000 to INR 4000 per personDuration: 1 hour session2. Anjuna Beach: Anjuna Beach is widely known for its chic and party vibes, however, the same location is also famous for being a go to spot for paragliding in Goa. Due to the nature surrounding it and the vast expanse of the sea around it, this place ensures that whosoever opts for this activity enjoys some of the most scenic views it has.
Once you take off from a high land, you will be greeted by the coconut and palm grooves along which you will swoosh like a bird.
Price: INR 2000 per personDuration: 15 minutes
3. Calangute Beach: From pocket friendly flight facilities to a range of time durations to choose from, paragliding in Calangute Beach will truly mesmerise you. Being one of the most perfect destinations to enjoy paragliding in Goa, the Calangute Beach not only lets you take part in this adrenaline rushing activity, but also ensures that you enjoy some of the most scenic views of the Arabian Sea.
The activity spans for upto 30 minutes and you also get to choose the duration of your activity for as long as you want.
Price: INR 2000 to INR 4000Timing: 15 minutes to 30 minutes
4. Colva Beach: Known for its vast stretches and peaceful vibes, Colva Beach is truly the perfect destination for you to enjoy an energetic session of paragliding in Goa. The price of paragliding here is comparatively reasonable, ensuring every visitor gets to enjoy the activity.
Once you take off from the high land, you will be flying across the shores and will get an aerial view of the fishermen along the shoreline as well as people having fun on the beach. The whole experience, thrill, scenic beauty and budget friendliness make Colva Beach the perfect sport for paragliding in Goa.
Price: INR 800 per personDuration: 40 minutes
5. Mobor Beach: Feel as light as a feather as you opt for a session of Paragliding along the vast expanses of the Mobor Beach. From being attached to a parachute to exploring the beach from a whole different perspective, a session of paragliding in Goa at this particular location is truly worth it.
The best part of opting for this activity here is that you can opt for an early morning session as well when the whole beach is empty and you can experience a true bliss of flying along the sea.
Price: INR 1000 to INR 1400 per personDuration: 30 minutes
6. Sinquerim Beach: Famed in the name of “the queen of watersports”, the Sinquerim Beach is the perfect spot to take part in numerous thrilling and adrenaline rushing activities. Whether you are an adventurer or just someone looking for some fun, paragliding will keep you entertained throughout the day.
Other than taking a flight above the sea and enjoying some of the most beautiful views of the shore, the best part about this activity along any beach location is that you get to enjoy the best sunrises and sunsets as you fly across like a bird.
Price: INR 600 per personDuration: 30 minutes
7. Bogmalo Beach: Climb to the top of a small hill, get fixed to a harnessed parachute and sway along the winds as you enjoy a session of paragliding in Goa. Bogmalo Beach is famous for its parties and nightlife, it is also a go to spot for adventurers who seek some thrill.
Out of many activities which can be enjoyed here, Paragliding stands out due to its perfect height and cost effectiveness. As you sway along the surrounding red coloured hills and cliffs, the whole experience becomes even more thrilling and beautiful.
Price: INR 800 per personDuration: 20 minutes
When is the best time to go paragliding in Goa?The months between November to February are considered to be the best time to enjoy a session of Goa paragliding. Not only is this time perfect considering the climatic conditions, the time also attracts numerous tourists due to events and festivals, resulting in slashed prices of the activity.
What is the minimum age to do paragliding in Goa?Anyone above the age of twelve can enjoy a session of Goa paragliding without any issue. However, anyone having their age between 12 to 18 is required to bring along a responsible adult to sign a consent form if they wish to take part in this activity.
How much does paragliding cost in Goa?The costing of Goa Paragliding depends on the location as well as the duration of the activity. A generic fifteen minute long sessing of paragliding can cost you around INR 700 to INR 1000 and the same activity if taken for upto 60 minutes can cost you around INR 5000 per person.
Why is Paragliding in Goa famous?With the presence of flocks of tourists and an abundant nature loaded with scenic beauty, Goa ensures that each flight of Paragliding lets people enjoy various beautiful panoramas. Also, by being a beach destination, Goa ensures that you enjoy a special type of Paragliding, which is sea dip paragliding.
What to carry before going for Paragliding in Goa?While ongoing activity, you will not need anything other than a camera/gopro etc to film the whole experience. Other than this, you are not allowed to carry any item with you while Goa paragliding.
Is there any weight limit for Paragliding in Goa?Any person who is over the weight of 120 KG is not allowed to opt for this activity.