As dusk grabs the smallest state of the country in its claws, the glitz Goa nightlife crawls out with a striking charm. Delectable food, jazzy neon lights, and intoxicating music perfectly define the truly addictive nightlife of this place. The party capital of India is packed with a plethora of amazing nightlife options, such as swanky nightclubs, snug pubs, colourful beach shacks, iconic bars, and boisterous night markets.
From partying their hearts out and shopping till they drop to enjoying a beachside bbq-bonfire night and dining at posh restaurants, tourists visiting this cutting-age nightlife destination can have an action-packed evening once the sun goes down.
Party animals visiting Goa can expect to have a hard time choosing among the popular nightclubs and bars of the state, including Club Cubana, Club LPK, Shiva Valley, and Cafe Mambos. If you have a thing for gambling, you can check out the most sought-after casinos of the place like Deltin Royale Casino, the Casino Pride, and Deltin Jaqk.
You can also go night shopping at some of the lively night markets of Goa including Arpora Saturday Night Flea Market and Anjuna Flea Market. In addition to these amazing nightlife activities, you can also enjoy singing at the various karaoke bars, take a street food tour, groove at a night cruise party, go stargazing on the beach, or experience late night bike rides.
People Also Ask About Nightlife in Goa
Which are the best places to visit in Goa at night?
1. Deltin Royale Casino: You can enjoy a lot of activities at night in Goa, but for quality entertainment in a beautiful setting, Deltin Royale Casino is the place to be. It is especially popular during weekends and offers slot machines, table games, blackjack and roulette.
At night around 9 pm, this casino is the best place to get a drink and party. The club has a wide variety of music, including a live DJ and dancing on the dancefloor.
2. Club Cubana: Nightlife places in Goa include Club Cubana which is a nightclub that plays Latin American music. The nightlife here is very fun and there is a party all around. At around 10 pm, Club Cubana opens its doors to revellers who want to dance the night away.
It is one of the best things you can do when in Goa at night and have a sneak peek at the Goa nightlife. The live music is great for dancing, the drinks are free-flowing, and there are plenty of beautiful people to meet. Here you can also enjoy a huge variety of drinks including cocktails as well as margaritas of all flavors.
3. The LPK club: Love, Passion, Karma is a self description of one of the finest clubs in Goa. Here you can enjoy dancing while having some of the finest drinks in Goa as the club has a great bar and serves some of the most authentic drinks in Goa.
A beautiful waterfront, great crowd, delicious food, entertainment hub, grooving music, cool Dj and everything needed to spell bound the people, the vicinity offers it all making it a worthwhile place for you and your family to visit.
4. Kyani: In its recent past, the Kyani has been a cluthatch that plays music from around the world as well as house and techno music as well as other genres. The place is always jamming with people of all ages enjoying themselves to the fullest.
At night, you can see one of the most brilliant and bizarre sights in Goa: the Kyani, the traditional Dhakni folk dance with an accompanying orchestra that includes a variety of drums and percussion instruments, such as the Dholak.
5. Shiva Valley: Goa nightlife includes the Shiva Valley which is a go club playing loud music. When you're not out exploring the coast and gorgeous countryside of Goa, head to this incredible sanctuary near Vagator Beach.
The resort has several activities on offer after dark, from live music and an à la carte restaurant with amazing views, to a yoga-pilates studio by day and games rooms after sundown,this is the one place that will not disappoint.
6. Zico: Well, many swear by this place to have an awesome night out during weekdays, which includes live music and street food on Fridays! At night around 10 pm, Zico is the place to be.
Lively music, crowds of young people enjoying cocktails and beer, and a host of street vendors to try out their delicious food make this a perfect place for a date or group outing. It is one of the most lively bars in Goa with an amazing ambience which makes it well worth a visit.
7. Cafe Mambos: One of the great places to visit in Goa is Cafe Mambos, famous for its European-Asian fusion cuisine. The restaurant is open to hotel guests and non-guests alike. There are an array of cuisines on offer for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians, along with a delicious dessert menu. The place is one of the best restaurants and serves some of the most authentic cuisines in goa.
What are the best things to do in Goa at night?
1. Enjoy the Street Food of Goa: In Goa, the beaches are always shining with the light from the afternoon. That’s why during the night, it can be a lively and exciting experience to walk on its streets. You will see scores of street vendors selling every type of food under the sun and you can enjoy your meal while listening to music coming from a passing car or even while watching a traditional dance performance in local granaries.
2. Visit Karaoke Bars: Visit Karaoke Bars and have a blast singing your heart out with friends and strangers and it is a must-visit during the nighttime as they offer a great place to not only chill and unwind but also to make new friends. The karaoke bars in Goa are comparatively priced with fantastic ambience and cheers go up all around when someone belts out a song on stage.
3. Enjoy Late Night Bike Rides: Enjoy late night bike rides, while in Goa, as they allow you to decipher the beauty of nature and its soothing sounds. Eat a typical Goan breakfast, which is usually cheese toast and a cup of filter coffee while socializing amongst friends over a hot topic. Or, head out on your quad bike for some exciting adventures in the forest. Spend some time at one of Goa's many beaches where you can unwind on its white sand or go swimming if time permits.
4. Shopping at the Anjuna Night Market: Shopping at the anjuna night market in Goa is a lovely activity as you can take in the sights of all the stunning items in the traditional open-air market while shopping for some lovely souvenirs.
It is one of the most fun activities to do while visiting Goa, as you can indulge in fun conversations with the vendors while buying some amazing clothes and accessories and also briefly stopping by to have some amazing street food to satiate your mid-night cravings.
5. Enjoy Night Cruise Parties: Enjoy night cruise parties as they show you the best things Goa has to offer, such as fishing villages, scenic beaches and amazing seafood. Along the way, learn about Goa’s rich history and diverse culture while taking in the lovely views of the sea.
With a full day, you can also explore the beauty of North Goa and refuel at lunchtime and then head off into South Goa for a different experience: sun and sand, palm trees and quiet.
6. Visit the Beach Shacks: Visit the beach shacks as they serve a cocktail called a ‘scotch and soda’. The locals will tell you this drink has been called a ‘Goan thing’ for more than 40 years. The cocktail consists of a shot of scotch poured into a glass-half-full with soda.
It is sweet, tangy and refreshing - the perfect drink for when the sun is out in all its glory. This is an iconic drink that longtime locals swear by. If you’re looking for a good time in Goa, this is it!
7. Shopping at Mackies Saturday Night Bazar: Shopping at Mackies Saturday night Bazar is one of the most fun activities to do in Goa as you can move around all day buying lovely souvenirs from the shops and enjoying tasting the delectable street food from the local stalls.
You can shop for several items from the place including handmade items which are the specialty of this market and several other accessories, household items, beachwear and many more. You can also get a glimpse of the rich culture of Goa while strolling around these lively and vibrant night markets.
Which are the best beaches in Goa to enjoy the nightlife?
1. Arambol Beach: It is a small beach but one of the more popular on the west coast. It's a great place for watching the sunset or taking a long walk with friends and enjoying the nightlife of Goa.
2. Anjuna Beach: This beach is a little more secluded amongst all other beaches in Goa and here you can rent a hut for the day, complete with a hammock and inflatable mattress. You can also enjoy tasting the seafood at the numerous stalls at the place while basking in the sun.
3. Vagator Beach: It is one of the many beaches in Goa, which is easy to access, considered safe for swimming, and known for its free WiFi. The place has several hotels for a comfortable stay and numerous nightclubs in the vicinity which makes it one of the most famous beaches in Goa.
4. Morjim Beach: This beach is a sandy stretch of beach situated about 3 kilometres from the heart of Margao. The beach is breathtakingly beautiful, known for its crystal clear blue waters and lovely surroundings.
5. Sinquerim Beach: It is one of the many beaches in Goa that is a haven for tourists, who frequent it to enjoy activities like swimming. It is the perfect place to enjoy some of the great watersport activities in Goa including snorkelling, kayaking and parasailing.
Which are the best night markets in Goa?1. Calangute Bazar: A visit to Calangute at night is not complete without a taste of the spicy fish curry on offer from the many food stalls lined on either side of the street. It is one of the most vibrant and lively night markets in Goa which makes it worth visiting.
2. Candolim Market: Goa nightlife is incomplete without a visit to the bustling Candolim night market. The market is filled with beautiful clothes and other fashion accessories to choose from and there are numerous stalls where you can enjoy some delectable street food.
3. Dona Paula Seafood Market: The Dona Paula seafood market and fish stalls are certainly one of the best places to shop and eat fresh fish and seafood in Goa. The place is mesmerizing, filled with colorful clothes and accessories as well as more than a hundred souvenirs to choose from which makes it well worth a visit.
4. Arpora night market: Known primarily for the night market and boat rides, going to Arpora is a must while you are in Goa. This night market is well known for its collection of clothes, accessories and lovely souvenirs which makes it totally worth a visit.
5. Mapusa Friday Market: Mapusa Friday Market is one of the most visited nightlife places in Goa. The market is very famous among locals and offers a vibrant display of various products from across the globe.
How is the nightlife in Goa?The nightlife places in Goa are numerous and experiencing the same at these places is more than amazing. One of the best things about Goa is that it is not a place where one has to rush back to their home at 9 pm or be locked in a room for the night.
There's so much going on all around you - from spice tours in Old Goa to groups playing the drums along Mandovi Riverbank at sunset, from people roaming near different temples and shrines, from bike rides with friends on an empty beach road late in the evening.
Which part of Goa is best for nightlife?
The best part about the Goa nightlife includes a variety of activities from live music and dancing to dining, drinking, and partying. The city is one of India's most popular tourist destinations, with its spectacular beaches that are covered in palm trees and an amazing nightlife. Goa is also known for its mesmerising nightclubs and more than hundred bars which makes the nightlife of the place even more interesting.