- Visit one of the highest waterfalls of India standing at a height of 1017 Feet
- Admire the wondrous flora and fauna of Mollem National Park as you drive across the wilderness in a 12KM jeep safari
- Relish the aroma at the spice plantation tour as you head towards Keri Village
- Get an easy and comfortable transportation from major beaches of North Goa in shared or private vehicle as per the variant booked
- Visit the ancient churches in Goa and famous world heritage sites as per UNESCO on your way back
Activity Location: Dudhsagar, Kulem
Start Point/End Point: Candolim, Baga, Calangute, and Panjim
Start time: 6 AM
End time: 5 PM
Departure Date: Every day
Batch size: Max of 20 members per batch in group tour and 7 members in a private tour
Tour type: Group as well as private
Dudhsagar falls is famous for its four-tiered waterfall creating a cascading appearance that has been attracting tourists for since long. This majestic fall is located on Mandovi river near Kulem. The forested area around Dudhsagar falls offers nature lovers a thrill, enabling you to get closer to nature. The falls are at their prime during the monsoon season, although they are a popular attraction all year round. Enjoy a perfect getaway with your dear ones and spend your entire day amidst lush green forests and waterfalls.
About the activity:
- Begin your day trip by getting picked up from the nearest landmark from Candolim, Baga, Calangute and Panjim bus stand at around 6:00 AM in a shared AC vehicle.
- Alternatively, you can opt for a private tour in a car as per the number of people.
- Enjoy 12KM jeep safari to Dudhsagar waterfalls through Mollem National park.
- Take a relaxing dip into the waterfalls with proper life jackets to ensure your safety and have fun with your companions.
- Continue with your day as you move ahead with a guided spice plantation tour and you can also choose to amuse yourself with an elephant ride at an additional cost.
- Relish the flavor of Goan food and satisfy your taste buds with veg/non-veg lunch included in the package.
- End your memorable day with a complimentary Old Goa Tour and explore various churches and UNESCO world heritage sites.
Select Package Option
Group Tour to Dudhsagar Falls
Private Tour to Dhudhsagar Falls
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- The tour timings are between 6 am to 5 pm.
- Carry at least 2 liters of water and keep hydrated throughout the trek.
- Maintain a friendly environment throughout your tour.
- The area around the falls and Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary is plastic-free. Do not throw any garbage and avoid carrying plastic bottles.
- It is recommended to wear good quality comfortable shoes as a moderate amount of walking is necessary.
- Consumption of alcohol during the tour is not permitted.
Things To Carry
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle