Scuba Diving in Malvan Highlights
- Enjoy a 15 minute underwater Scuba diving in the most beautiful corals and marine life of Malvan up to 25 feet under the sea
- Experience an extensive range of water sports such as Speedboat, Jetski, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride, Parasailing and Slipping Bumper ride
- An experienced PADI instructor will guide you to ensure that you carry out the scuba session with safety
- Get a comfortable transfers from major beaches like Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Arpora, Anjuna and Provorim beach
- Capture amazing underwater photos and videos while scuba diving in Malvan to bring home unforgettable memories
Scuba Diving in Malvan Overview
Activity Location: Malvan Beach
Pick-up/ Drop locations: Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Arpora, Anjuna, Provorim beach
Start Time: 7:00 AM
End Time: 5:00 PM
Batch Size: 20 members per vehicle
Activity date: Every day
Age Limit: Above 10 Years
Malvan is a place full of beautiful views that will bring out the soothing feeling of tranquility amid its azure waters. Feel the level of excitement increasing within you as you get indulged in the scuba diving experience in the serenity of the clear blue water of Malvan. This beach is a perfect destination to indulge in thrilling water activities and get lost in the scenic beauty of the surroundings at the same time in Malvan.
About the Scuba Diving in Malvan:
- Get ready to be picked up for a thrilling adventure at 7:00 in the morning from Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Arpora, Anjuna, and Provorim beach.
- Transfers will be on sharing basis with a capacity of 20 members.
- Gain the experience of riding a motorboat towards the diving area.
- A certified PADI instructor will be guiding you for a successful adventure experience.
- Dive deep into the sea (up to a max of 25 feet) to discover the magnificent charm of marine life under the water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Continue with your fun time and get engaged in various other fun activities such as the Speedboat, Jetski, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride, Parasailing, and slipping bumper ride.
- Enjoy morning snacks and delicious veg/non-veg lunch to ease up your hunger as included in your Malvan scuba diving package.
- Capture the amazing underwater moment to bring home unforgettable memories
More Details about Scuba Diving in Malvan
Know Before You Go for Scuba Diving in Malvan
- Listen to the instructions by the instructor carefully.
- In heavy season dates, supplier may change pick up and drop locations for smooth transport services of all the guests.
- After booking, A refund may not be applicable for travelers for above mentioned reasons.
- Never eat a big meal before diving and wait for at least two hours after eating before you start scuba diving.
- If travelers are not willing to go for the dive by your own choice, A refund may not be applicable.
- Briefing, training & Diving takes around 20 mins in total.
- Use the equipment carefully without damaging them. Travelers are liable to pay for damaged assets to the tour operator.
- In case the weather is not appropriate or the sea is rough, The water sports may get cancelled real time. The amount corresponding to Scuba will be deducted from the total booking value and the balance will get refunded as Thrillcash + that can be used anytime in future on Thrillophilia website with no restrictions. A cash refund may not be applicable for the same.
- If you have a medical history you may not be allowed to do Scuba Diving. Kindly let us know the same before booking the package. After booking, A refund will be applicable as per cancellation policies stated on website..
- A child who is below 10 years cannot perform the scuba diving in Malvan.
- During Malvan beach scuba diving, If you spend less time because your are not comfortable in water, Another chance of dive may not be given.
- Jetski, Banana ride, Bumper ride & Boat ride is included in the Malvan beach scuba diving package & is completely time-based. Apart from this, if you want anything extra or need extra time, you may pay the difference amount in cash directly to the Tour Operator and avail the services.
Things To Carry for Scuba Diving in Malvan
- Day pack (20-30l)