Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Kasol Trip and Trek to Kheerganga from Delhi Flat 17% off
Kheerganga Trek 2020, Kasol | Book @ ₹1,280 Only!
Kasol Kheerganga Trek 2020, Himachal Pradesh | Get 20% off
Camping in Kasol with Trek to Malana Magic Valley @ ₹4500!
Kasol Camping with Chalal and Kheerganga Trek
Trek to Grahan Flat 20% off
Tosh Valley Trek 2020, Himachal | Book @ ₹1280 Only!
3d/2n Kasol Winter Trek
Adventure Camping in Kasol Flat 25% off
Kasol Riverside Camping Experience Flat 30% off
Kasol Camping Experience Flat 34% off
Riverside Camping Experience in Kasol Flat 30% off
Mountain View Camping in Kasol Flat 42% off
Kasol Offbeat Camping Experience Flat 20% off
Serene Camping in the Lap of Nature, Kasol
Camping in the Lap of Parvati Valley, Kasol Flat 28% off
Kasol to Malana Trek | Book Online & Get Flat 21% off
Kheerganga Parvati Valley Trek | Book & Get 3000 Cashback!
Malana Camping | Book Malana Magic Camping @ 23% off
Jeep Safari to Malana and Trekking Experience
Scenic Cottage Stay with Trekking in Kasol Flat 14% off
Exotic Stay in the Lap of Parvati Valley, Kasol
Riverside Guest House Stay in Katagla, Himachal
Lodge Stay Experience with Optional Barbecue in Kasol
Amidst all the beauty of landscapes, there lies another destination that will promise you a similar experience. Kheer Ganga is one of the easiest treks and also considered as one of the best activities to do in Kasol. It is about nine kilometres long and passes through easy trails that lead to uphill.
On reaching the top, to one’s surprise and delight; you can relax and rejuvenate in the hot water spring that originates at the top of the hill. A trekking like this cannot be ticked off elsewhere! You can also plan to stay on top of the hill for a night or so; the nearby hamlets offer several accommodation options.
Flowing through the Parvati valley, River Parvati is one of the major attractions in Kasol. Beautiful landscapes of the valley and charming riverside, makes this place better than the regular. Visit to River Parvati is the most relaxing and rejuvenating experience in Kasol.
The place is suitable for sightseeing and a few fun activities with your group. It does not offer any major adventure activity and hence is a great place to visit in Kasol to just lay back, relax and enjoy the calm of nature.
Built in between the two roaring rivers, Beas and Parvati; Manikaran Sahib is a gurudwara that welcomes hundreds of Hindu and Sikh devotees throughout the year. At the peak of Manikaran Sahib originates a hot spring that flows through the temple premises. Several devotees take a dip in this holy water and believe that it washes away their sins. It's a sacred place you should visit in Kasol if you want to experience peace and tranquillity.
The wonderful view of the valley and enchanting charm of the gurudwara is an ultimate reason to pay a visit there. The pilgrim value of the place as made Manikaran Sahib one of the best place to visit in Kasol. The temple is situated within the proximity of the city and hence attracts a larger number of tourists towards it.
Most Popular Places Around Kasol
More Things to do in Kasol
Listings in Kasol
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About
Here is the list of activities in Kasol.Click here to explore the complete list of all the exciting adventure.
1) Kheerganga Trek With Camping at Flat 15% Off
2) Adventure Camping at Flat 25% off
3) Fishing Experience In River Parvati, Kasol Flat 23% Off
4) Riverside Camping In Kasol
Explore the camping places in Kasol with Discounts of up to 25% Off.
1) Adventure Camping at Flat 25% off
2) Kheerganga Trek And Camping In Kasol Flat 20% Off
3) Camping In Kasol With Trek To Malana Magic Valley
4) Kasol Riverside Camping With Chalal And Kheerganga Trek
5) Kabila Camps
Check out the list of some of the best resorts in Kasol for day outing starting from Rs 1300 only:
1. Hotel Sandhya - Starting from INR 3,500
2. Brick And Wood Cottages - Starting from INR 1,300
3. The Himalayan Village - Starting from INR 10,600
4. Parvati Kuteer - Starting from INR 2,110-2,800
5. Hotel Royal Palace - Starting from INR 3,420
Both Manali and Kasol are scenic destinations and pure delights for adventure lovers. However, while choosing the best one amongst them, here are certain factors to consider –
- This is a suburban with many tourist attractions such as markers and monuments. Air travel is the most convenient way to reach this destination from any other Indian cities. People usually plan their visit to Manali during winters. Zorbing, quad bike riding, paragliding, and helicopter riding are winter activities. Monsoons can be blessing here to enjoy river rafting.
- Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Hadimba temple, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Vashisht Temple, Rahala Waterfalls, Jogini Waterfalls are some key attractions of Manali. Manali has both hotels and homestay options for your accommodation. On average, you can expect a night stay to cost anything between 6000 to 8000.
- Apart from all these, Manali has got some new food outlets to try. Manali restaurants serve you multi-regional cuisines – Chinese, Indian, Asian, French, and other International cuisine choices.
- As Kasol is just a few kilometers from Manali, you have the same transport options to move to and fro here. Kasol is best to explore during the summer months between April and May when the climate of Kasol remains pleasant.
- Manikaran Sahib, Parvati River, Chalal Village, Tosh Village are worthy of your visit here. Locals call this piece of land as trekkers paradise with trekking adventure mainly concentrated in and around Rasol and KheerGanga Pass. Kasol is also known for angling activity; however, you need legal permission to participate there.
- Kasol might disappoint you with its accommodation options as there are very few in and around it. Affordable stay places range between 1500 to 2500 INR per night. Israeli cuisine of Kasol are well-known and amongst popular tourist food options.
Here’s what makes Kasol a famous tourist destination -
1. Kheer Ganga : Kheer Ganga is a trekker favorite spot to polish their skills. You have two routes to trek here – Rudra Nag (Kalga – Pulga) and Nakhtan Village. Tosk, Manikaran, Kasol are some nearby attractions of Kheer Ganga.
2. Tosh Village – Parvati Hills, Himachal Pradesh : This village stands at an elevation of 7900 feet. The topmost position offers some exclusive breath-taking views. Indian, Italian, and European style food is worthy of adoring here.
3. Adventure Camping – Bhuntar: The camping expedition at Bhuntar is the best way to relax with an adventurous outing. Rappelling, rock climbing, kayaking, camping, rafting, swimming, and trekking are some things to enjoy here.
4. Parvati River – Parvati Hills, Himachal Pradesh: Parvati valley is a tranquil trekkers point were the crisp mountain ranges offers you a lot of beautiful moments to capture. Israeli food is something worthy to try here.
5. Manikaran Sahib – Harihar Ghat, Manikaran, Himachal Pradesh: This is a top-rated pilgrim site of Himachal Pradesh both for Sikhs and Hindus. Kasol, Kullu, Tosh, Malana, and Manali are some nearby attractions.
Here are the reasons why locals regard Kasol as Mini Israel –
1. You get a glimpse of Israel’s culture here – Locals of Kasol are known for their lifestyle, services, and hospitality. Their dressing sense is modernized and trendy. The types of cuisines you get here reflect the real flavors from Israel.
2. Kasol is blessed with natural beauty – Kasol’s natural beauty is the reason which attracts a lot of people to visit this place. Both the greenery and the brilliant top views found here resembles Israel. Just like you get to see in Israel, the Himalayas are guarding the city from all four sides.
3. Kasol is a land for Israelis – Last but not least, you’ll find ample trade and commerce activities here. Apart from this, a significant section of the local inhabitants here is Israelis. This is what imparts the authentic Israeli flavor and taste to the food habit and delicacies served here.
October to June is the best time to plan your visit to Kasol.
1. Winters –
Temperature – 3 to 11 degrees
Period – October to February
Activities to enjoy – Kheer Ganga, Sar Pass, and Pin Parvati Pass trekking adventure
2. Summers -
Temperature – 13 to 35 degrees
Period – March to June
Activities – Indrasan festival, summer hills festival, and electric Mahadev festival.
3. Monsoon -
Temperatures – 22 to 32 degrees
Period – July to September
Activities – Sightseeing
October to June is the best time to plan your visit to Kasol.
3 to 4 days are enough to seek a completely relaxing holiday in Kasol.
Yes, Kasol is suitable for a family visit. Here’s why do we think so -
2. Stroll along Parvati River
3. Visit to Manikaran Sahib
4. Take a dip at the hot spring
5. Try on the Israeli flavors
6. Enjoy at Kasol Street Shopping
7. Relax at a riverside camping
8. Sip in a coffee at Moon Dance Café
1. Café Hopping:
Kasol is infested with aesthetic cafes that serve amazing cuisines and are famous for their lip-smacking cuisines, phenomenal ambiance and live music. During December, nothing would be better than looking at the falling snowflakes while sipping on cups of hot coffee at one of the quaint cafes.
2. Parvati River: Being one of the major places to visit in Kasol, there is nothing more blissful than a leisurely walk down along the gorgeous Parvati River. At sunset, one can also sit by the riverside and bask in the afterglow lingering on the horizon.
3. Manikaran: Nestled at the foothills of Himalayas, Manikaran is one of the gifted abodes which is famous for its Hot Water Springs. A dip in the bubbling hot waters of the spring will rejuvenate you and keep you warm in the chilly months of December.
4. Tosh: Indulging in a trek to the Tosh Valley exposes the travelers to an unparalleled charisma. Due to incredible snowfall, the trekking trails usually remain covered with snow and offer an unforgettable experience.
5. Kheer Ganga: Nestled at a height of about 2950 m, Kheer Ganga is one of the most well-known Kasol tourist places. During December, treading this Himalayan trail is no less than a delight to the trekkers’ eyes. Nature has also gifted this place with Hot Water Spring where travellers can take a dip to beat the bitter cold.
1. Flea Market: When in Kasol, a stroll to the local Flea Market will invoke the shopaholic in you. The place is lined with shops offering souvenirs like Rustic Jewellery, Woolen Clothes, Dream Catchers, Bags, T-shirts, Shoes, Aromatic Oils, and Carpets. It is always recommended to sharpen your bargaining skills to get the best deals.
2. Kasol Wine House : Considered to be a paradise for the wine connoisseurs, Kasol Wine House is a leading wine retailer in Kasol. Travellers who are looking forward to purchasing some Fruit Wines can head to this place.
3. Psychedelic Painting Shop: If you love paintings featuring lifelike colors and abstract swirling patterns, Psychedelic Painting Shop in Kasol is for you. Hone your bargaining skills and take a piece of this art back with you.
Yes, Kasol is perfectly safe for all kinds of travelers. Beginning with couples to solo female travellers, Kasol welcomes everyone with open arms. People belonging to this place are very co-operative, hospitable and friendly. However, it is always recommended to take the necessary precautions and be extra careful to avoid any unwanted troubles.
1. Jana Waterfalls:
Nestled in a remote Himalayan village, Jana Waterfalls cascades down in its fine rhythm and is one of the tranquil places to visit in Kasol. The trekking trails to the waterfall penetrates through the majestic Pine trees, beautiful Apple orchards, and snow-laden mountains. In the wake of growing tourism, this fall has evolved to be a popular picnic spot and requires a 2.5 hours journey from Kasol.
2. Rudra Nag Waterfall: In the backdrop of lush greenery, Rudra Nag Falls gurgles down from the rocky hills and is a popular pit stop for the trekkers embarking on the trail to Kheer Ganga. The resonance of the trickling Rudra Nag Falls followed by the twittering of the birds has the power to calm any exhausted mind.