Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Kasol Trip and Trek to Kheerganga from Delhi Flat 17% off
Kheerganga Trek 2020, Kasol | Book @ ₹1,280 Only!
Kheerganga Trek And Camping In Kasol Flat 20% Off
Camping in Kasol with Trek to Malana Magic Valley @ ₹4500!
Kasol Riverside Camping with Chalal and Kheerganga Trek
Trek to Grahan Flat 20% off
Tosh Valley Trek 2020, Himachal | Book @ ₹1280 Only!
3d/2n Kasol Winter Trek
Adventure Camping in Kasol Flat 25% off
Kasol Riverside Camping Experience Flat 30% off
Kasol Camping Experience with Meals Flat 34% off
Riverside Stay Experience in Kasol Flat 35% off
Serene Camping in the Lap of Nature, Kasol
Camping in the Lap of Parvati Valley, Kasol
Kasol Offbeat Camping Experience Flat 20% off
Wood Cottage & Tent Stay in Kasol
An Adventurous Weekend in Kasol and Malana (ex-delhi)
Parvati Valley and Kheerganga Trek Via Kasol and Manikaran
Trek and Camp at Malana
Jeep Safari to Malana and Trekking Experience Flat 20% off
Scenic Cottage Stay with Trekking in Kasol
Exotic Stay in the Lap of Parvati Valley, Kasol
Riverside Guest House Stay in Katagla, Himachal
Lodge Stay Experience with Optional Barbecue in Kasol
Amidst all the beauty of landscapes, there lies another destination that will promise you a similar experience. Kheer Ganga is one of the easiest treks and also considered as one of the best activities to do in Kasol. It is about nine kilometres long and passes through easy trails that lead to uphill.
On reaching the top, to one’s surprise and delight; you can relax and rejuvenate in the hot water spring that originates at the top of the hill. A trekking like this cannot be ticked off elsewhere! You can also plan to stay on top of the hill for a night or so; the nearby hamlets offer several accommodation options.
Flowing through the Parvati valley, River Parvati is one of the major attractions in Kasol. Beautiful landscapes of the valley and charming riverside, makes this place better than the regular. Visit to River Parvati is the most relaxing and rejuvenating experience in Kasol.
The place is suitable for sightseeing and a few fun activities with your group. It does not offer any major adventure activity and hence is a great place to visit in Kasol to just lay back, relax and enjoy the calm of nature.
Built in between the two roaring rivers, Beas and Parvati; Manikaran Sahib is a gurudwara that welcomes hundreds of Hindu and Sikh devotees throughout the year. At the peak of Manikaran Sahib originates a hot spring that flows through the temple premises. Several devotees take a dip in this holy water and believe that it washes away their sins. It's a sacred place you should visit in Kasol if you want to experience peace and tranquillity.
The wonderful view of the valley and enchanting charm of the gurudwara is an ultimate reason to pay a visit there. The pilgrim value of the place as made Manikaran Sahib one of the best place to visit in Kasol. The temple is situated within the proximity of the city and hence attracts a larger number of tourists towards it.
Most Popular Places Around Kasol
More Things to do in Kasol
Listings in Kasol
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About
Here is the list of activities in Kasol.Click here to explore the complete list of all the exciting adventure.
1) Kheerganga Trek With Camping at Flat 15% Off
2) Adventure Camping at Flat 25% off
3) Fishing Experience In River Parvati, Kasol Flat 23% Off
4) Riverside Camping In Kasol
Explore the camping places in Kasol with Discounts of up to 25% Off.
1) Adventure Camping at Flat 25% off
2) Kheerganga Trek And Camping In Kasol Flat 20% Off
3) Camping In Kasol With Trek To Malana Magic Valley
4) Kasol Riverside Camping With Chalal And Kheerganga Trek
5) Kabila Camps
Check out the list of some of the best resorts in Kasol for day outing starting from Rs 1300 only:
1. Hotel Sandhya - Starting from INR 3,500
2. Brick And Wood Cottages - Starting from INR 1,300
3. The Himalayan Village - Starting from INR 10,600
4. Parvati Kuteer - Starting from INR 2,110-2,800
5. Hotel Royal Palace - Starting from INR 3,420
Both Manali and Kasol are scenic destinations and pure delights for adventure lovers. However, while choosing the best one amongst them, here are certain factors to consider –
- This is a suburban with many tourist attractions such as markers and monuments. Air travel is the most convenient way to reach this destination from any other Indian cities. People usually plan their visit to Manali during winters. Zorbing, quad bike riding, paragliding, and helicopter riding are winter activities. Monsoons can be blessing here to enjoy river rafting.
- Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Hadimba temple, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Vashisht Temple, Rahala Waterfalls, Jogini Waterfalls are some key attractions of Manali. Manali has both hotels and homestay options for your accommodation. On average, you can expect a night stay to cost anything between 6000 to 8000.
- Apart from all these, Manali has got some new food outlets to try. Manali restaurants serve you multi-regional cuisines – Chinese, Indian, Asian, French, and other International cuisine choices.
- As Kasol is just a few kilometers from Manali, you have the same transport options to move to and fro here. Kasol is best to explore during the summer months between April and May when the climate of Kasol remains pleasant.
- Manikaran Sahib, Parvati River, Chalal Village, Tosh Village are worthy of your visit here. Locals call this piece of land as trekkers paradise with trekking adventure mainly concentrated in and around Rasol and KheerGanga Pass. Kasol is also known for angling activity; however, you need legal permission to participate there.
- Kasol might disappoint you with its accommodation options as there are very few in and around it. Affordable stay places range between 1500 to 2500 INR per night. Israeli cuisine of Kasol are well-known and amongst popular tourist food options.
Here’s what makes Kasol a famous tourist destination -
1. Kheer Ganga : Kheer Ganga is a trekker favorite spot to polish their skills. You have two routes to trek here – Rudra Nag (Kalga – Pulga) and Nakhtan Village. Tosk, Manikaran, Kasol are some nearby attractions of Kheer Ganga.
2. Tosh Village – Parvati Hills, Himachal Pradesh : This village stands at an elevation of 7900 feet. The topmost position offers some exclusive breath-taking views. Indian, Italian, and European style food is worthy of adoring here.
3. Adventure Camping – Bhuntar: The camping expedition at Bhuntar is the best way to relax with an adventurous outing. Rappelling, rock climbing, kayaking, camping, rafting, swimming, and trekking are some things to enjoy here.
4. Parvati River – Parvati Hills, Himachal Pradesh: Parvati valley is a tranquil trekkers point were the crisp mountain ranges offers you a lot of beautiful moments to capture. Israeli food is something worthy to try here.
5. Manikaran Sahib – Harihar Ghat, Manikaran, Himachal Pradesh: This is a top-rated pilgrim site of Himachal Pradesh both for Sikhs and Hindus. Kasol, Kullu, Tosh, Malana, and Manali are some nearby attractions.
Here are the reasons why locals regard Kasol as Mini Israel –
1. You get a glimpse of Israel’s culture here – Locals of Kasol are known for their lifestyle, services, and hospitality. Their dressing sense is modernized and trendy. The types of cuisines you get here reflect the real flavors from Israel.
2. Kasol is blessed with natural beauty – Kasol’s natural beauty is the reason which attracts a lot of people to visit this place. Both the greenery and the brilliant top views found here resembles Israel. Just like you get to see in Israel, the Himalayas are guarding the city from all four sides.
3. Kasol is a land for Israelis – Last but not least, you’ll find ample trade and commerce activities here. Apart from this, a significant section of the local inhabitants here is Israelis. This is what imparts the authentic Israeli flavor and taste to the food habit and delicacies served here.
October to June is the best time to plan your visit to Kasol.
1. Winters –
Temperature – 3 to 11 degrees
Period – October to February
Activities to enjoy – Kheer Ganga, Sar Pass, and Pin Parvati Pass trekking adventure
2. Summers -
Temperature – 13 to 35 degrees
Period – March to June
Activities – Indrasan festival, summer hills festival, and electric Mahadev festival.
3. Monsoon -
Temperatures – 22 to 32 degrees
Period – July to September
Activities – Sightseeing
October to June is the best time to plan your visit to Kasol.
3 to 4 days are enough to seek a completely relaxing holiday in Kasol.
Yes, Kasol is suitable for a family visit. Here’s why do we think so -
2. Stroll along Parvati River
3. Visit to Manikaran Sahib
4. Take a dip at the hot spring
5. Try on the Israeli flavors
6. Enjoy at Kasol Street Shopping
7. Relax at a riverside camping
8. Sip in a coffee at Moon Dance Café