Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Kheerganga Trek with Camping Book @ 1480 Only!
Triund Trekking and Camping Flat 40% off
Kheerganga Trek And Camping In Kasol Flat 20% Off
Tosh Valley Trek 2019, Himachal | Book @ ₹1280 Only!
2n/3d Bir Billing Winter Trek with Paragliding
3d/2n Kasol Winter Trek
Experience Winter Trek in Himalaya, Manali For 3d/2n
Camping, Rafting and Adventure Activities at Manali Flat 37% off
Camping in Sethan, Manali Flat 30% off
Luxurious Stay at Heritage Villa in Manali Flat 30% Off
Adventure Camp in Manali With Rafting, Flat 17% Off
Gateway to Luxurious Villa in Manali Flat 26% Off
2 Days 1 Night Camping in Bir Billing Flat 40% Off
Getaway in Bhimtal Resort Flat 34% Off
Amidst all the beauty of landscapes, there lies another destination that will promise you a similar experience. Kheer Ganga is one of the easiest treks and also considered as one of the best activities to do in Kasol. It is about nine kilometres long and passes through easy trails that lead to uphill.
On reaching the top, to one’s surprise and delight; you can relax and rejuvenate in the hot water spring that originates at the top of the hill. A trekking like this cannot be ticked off elsewhere! You can also plan to stay on top of the hill for a night or so; the nearby hamlets offer several accommodation options.
Flowing through the Parvati valley, River Parvati is one of the major attractions in Kasol. Beautiful landscapes of the valley and charming riverside, makes this place better than the regular. Visit to River Parvati is the most relaxing and rejuvenating experience in Kasol.
The place is suitable for sightseeing and a few fun activities with your group. It does not offer any major adventure activity and hence is a great place to visit in Kasol to just lay back, relax and enjoy the calm of nature.
Built in between the two roaring rivers, Beas and Parvati; Manikaran Sahib is a gurudwara that welcomes hundreds of Hindu and Sikh devotees throughout the year. At the peak of Manikaran Sahib originates a hot spring that flows through the temple premises. Several devotees take a dip in this holy water and believe that it washes away their sins. It's a sacred place you should visit in Kasol if you want to experience peace and tranquillity.
The wonderful view of the valley and enchanting charm of the gurudwara is an ultimate reason to pay a visit there. The pilgrim value of the place as made Manikaran Sahib one of the best place to visit in Kasol. The temple is situated within the proximity of the city and hence attracts a larger number of tourists towards it.
Most Popular Places Around Kasol
More Things to do in Kasol
Listings in Kasol
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About
Explore the best camping sites in Kasol, with a discount of up to 25%off:
1) Adventure Camping at Flat 25% off
2) Kheerganga Trek And Camping In Kasol Flat 20% Off
3) Camping In Kasol With Trek To Malana Magic Valley
4) Kasol Riverside Camping With Chalal And Kheerganga Trek
Here is the list of activities in Kasol with discounts of up to 25% off. Click here to explore the complete list of all the exciting adventure.
1) Kheerganga Trek With Camping at Flat 15% Off
2) Adventure Camping at Flat 25% off
3) Fishing Experience In River Parvati, Kasol Flat 23% Off
4) Riverside Camping In Kasol
Click here to check out the list of best resorts in Kasol starting @ Rs. 1300/-
1. Hotel Sandhya - Starting from INR 3,500
2. Brick And Wood Cottages - Starting from INR 1,300
3. The Himalayan Village - Starting from INR 10,600
4. Parvati Kuteer - Starting from INR 2,110-2,800
5. Hotel Royal Palace - Starting from INR 3,420
Pamper yourself in these cafe's in Kasol for perfect brunches and lip-smacking coffee fixes Click here to know the best Cafes for parties and food.
1. Stone Garden Cafe - Cost for Two: Approximately Rs 600-700
2. Buddha Place - Cost for Two: Approximately Rs 600
3. Moon Dance Cafe - Cost for Two: Approximately Rs 600
4. Jim Morrison Cafe - Cost for Two: Approximately Rs 650
5. Riverview Café - Cost for Two: Approximately Rs 800-900