Skydiving in Bali is a must-have in every travellers' itinerary. Imagine jumping off a plane in Bali and flying thousands of feet in the air! It is as incredible as it sounds. Everything below you will appear small, and the thrilling experience will take your breath away. The parachute will open after about 20 seconds of falling, and you will be blissfully gliding through the air towards Earth, leaving the clouds behind.
In short, Skydiving in Bali is a visual retreat. Opt for SkyDive Bali for an adrenaline-rushing yet memorable experience. SkyDive Bali provides Tandem Skydiving from a height of 10,000 feet under the guidance of a professional and experienced instructor. Prepare for the rush as you leave the plane and fall to the ground. Believe us, the fun is worth the fear.
If you are not mentally ready to Skydive from a plane and yet want to experience the thrill of plummeting through the air, you can also indulge in Indoor Skydiving in Bali inside Trans Studio Indoor Theme Park at the Trans Studio Mall. Expect to feel the speed and thrills of Skydiving in a simulator that propels you up in the air! It is an apt activity for couples, individuals, or families seeking some adventure.
People Also Ask About Skydiving in Bali
What are the other things to enjoy in Bali that you can book through Thrillophilia?Here are some of the activities to enjoy in Bali that you can book through Thrillophilia:
1. Finns Beach Club Bali Day Pass
2. Swing in Bali Ubud
3. Instagram Bali Tour
4. Waterbom Waterpark Tickets
5. Upside Down World Bali Tickets
6. Bali Bird Park Tickets
7. Bali Night Safari Tickets
8. Bali Zoo Tickets
9. Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
10. Bali Safari and Marine Park Ticket
11. Monkey Forest Ubud Tour
12. Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park Tickets
13. Saloka Theme Park
Where can we go Skydiving in Bali?
1. SkyDive Bali: Opt for Skydiving in Bali for once in a lifetime experience. Here, you can enjoy Tandem Skydiving under the guidance of a professional and experienced instructor. Firstly, skydivers will be strapped into a harness that will connect them to their Tandem Instructor.
After that, the jump takes place from a height of roughly 10,000 feet along with the instructor until both the instructor and the skydiver reaches a distance of 4500 feet, at which point they both free fall.
Location: Kuta, Southern Bali, Indonesia
Price: The cost for indulging in Skydiving with Skydive Bali is 36,15,637.50 Indonesian Rupiah.
2. iFLy Bali- Indoor Skydiving: Located inside Trans Studio Indoor Theme Park at the Trans Studio Mall, iFLy Bali offers the actual sensation of Skydiving in Bali in an indoor setup. You will get the opportunity to fly for a few minutes within a wind tunnel without the need for wings or a parachute. And it will undoubtedly provide an adrenaline rush.
You will be given all of the necessary equipment, including a jumpsuit, helmet, goggles, and earplugs. In addition, you will also get a Flight Certificate which you can flaunt.
Location: Jl. Sunset Road No.555, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Price: The cost for indulging in Indoor Skydiving at iFLy Bali is 600 Indonesian Rupiah.
What is the best time for Skydiving in Bali?
The best time for Skydiving in Bali is between April and October. Bali experiences a Dry Season during this period and offers ideal weather conditions for partaking in outdoor Skydiving.
What is the approx price for Skydiving in Bali?
The approx price for Skydiving in Bali is 36,15,637.50 Indonesian Rupiah. In the case of Indoor Skydiving, it's 600 Indonesian Rupiah.
Is there any age limit for Skydiving in Bali?
Yes, there is an age limit for Skydiving in Bali. For outdoor Skydiving with SkyDive Dubai, one needs to be above 18 years and less than 70 years. In Indoor Skydiving, one needs to be above three years and less than 70 years.
What is the weight limit for Skydiving in Bali?
Yes, there is a definite weight limit for Skydiving Bali. One should not fly if their weight is above 100 kilograms.
What are the essential things to remember while going Skydiving?
- Weather: The weather is one of the most crucial elements to consider on the day of your jump. The fact that it's a little foggy won't have much of an impact on your leap. If it's too cloudy, there's a chance of rain, or there's a chance of significant weather changes, don't go Skydiving.
- Easy Clothes: We recommend wearing comfortable and easy-to-wear clothing during Skydiving Bali. It will make your whole experience much better.
- Light Shoes: You'll need lightweight sneakers that allow you to raise your feet and land gently on the ground quickly.
- Light Breakfast: Before you jump, have a light breakfast/lunch, so you can relax and enjoy Skydiving the most!
- Avoid Wearing Accessories: Wearing necklaces or earrings is not recommended, and long hair should be tied back.
- Follow Instructions: Before the leap, your tandem instructor will give you a crucial briefing. You'll learn about the needed body position for escape as well as the position you'll need in freefall. It is crucial to follow all the given instructions for your safety.
Jimbaran fish market is the primary marketplace of seafood in Bali. Located in Jimbaran fishing community village, the market has rows and rows of fresh sea harvest. Here you will get all the sea produces right from tuna, salmon, crabs, shrimps, lobsters and sardines among other such things. The market is located in the vicinity of the restaurants in Jimbaran and Kedonganan that specialise in seafood dining and serve all brilliant fish delicacies. The market offers all freshest sea harvests and as a tourist it is an experience to witness a busy day here among the buzz of a lot of activities that begin right from the dawn.When you stop at the fish market which is a popular stop for tourists on a Bukit peninsula amble, you shall see that the place is lively, frenetic and of course, smelly. Nicely painted colourful boats bob along the shore giving the Jimbaran beach a beautiful look. As the boats unloads their containers, everything, right from small sardines, to lobsters to langoustines are collected by the market stall owners to their respective shops. The action is fast and it is indeed a sight to watch. You can buy your favourite fish here, get it cleaned and cut or processed as you want. Also, visitors with a knack of cooking should head towards the establishments that offer lessons about how to cook the seafood items. If you are good with bargaining, then rise up as early as 5.30am and head straight to the shore where the boats arrive with their collections around 6am. You shall get the best price of your favourite fish if you buy right from the fishermen. Jimbaran fishing village and tourist resort in Bali, Indonesia, is gaining popularity as tourists are showing interest in knowing the fishing community’s lifestyle better.
How about tasting from the best beans of coffee and making your day a refreshing one while in Jimbaran, Bali. Sounds good right? Home of the finest espresso endowments in Bali this espresso factory will lure you away. Brilliant Kirrin Coffee is produced using chose espresso beans from Bali Island. Here they offer roasted products. Inundate yourself in the sweet aroma and kind of espresso in this extraordinary visit devoted to the cooked bean. Indonesia is one of the world's biggest makers of espresso beans, and the over four century history of development has attempted to deliver extravagance mixes served far and wide. Take a stroll in the espresso farm and learn from developing and handling to broiling and serving.Highlights: Also don’t forget to take home some brilliantly crisp beans to appreciate later. Head out for this amazing coffee tour in Bali and make your holidays the most memorable ones.Price: the approximate price for the tour starts from IDR 531, 640
You might have already heard about the Royal Palace in Ubud which we have mentioned before. While you visit the amazing one of a kind royal palace in Bali don’t miss your chance enjoy the cultural night performances. Make it a point to check out the amazing Legong Dance & Ramayana. You will remain awestruck once you witness the dance performance and the thrilling unique music is sure to give you goosebumps. The Legong dance is basically about two brothers, Kings Subali & Sugriwa, who are turned into monkeys. While the Ramanaya dance is basciaclly on Rama, Sita and her brother Laksamana. Head out for this amazing dance performances at the Royal Palace in Ubud. Timings: The Dance performance starts from 7:30 PM in the evening. Price: The approximate price starts from IDR 50,000