Home to several elite retreat accommodations from various international and national brands, the luxurious places to stay in Bali invite you for a king-sized Bali vacation. Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort is considered the most expensive of them and guests to this outlandish resort are made to feel a grandiose stay. From amazing ocean views from the clifftop suites and verdant manicured gardens to world-class restaurants and spas, this resort reformulates luxury accommodations. Sun Island Suites has a sprawling outdoors with special packages to convert those lush outdoor areas into a dreamy wedding destination. COMO Uma in Canggu has urban beachfront penthouses with the plushest bedding and a therapeutic spa to indulge in a rejuvenating spa therapy.
Hotel Tugu Bali is an art-inspired boutique hotel and if you are an art and nature lover, the pieces of art and antiques at the hotel like the hand-beaten copper tub are sure to impress you. Resorts like Hard Rock Hotel and Ini Vie Villa in Kuta have all the posh amenities like spacious rooms, top-notch fitness centers and spas, multi-cuisine restaurants, and outdoor pool; yet, are priced affordably. So, travellers who are planning to bring their Bali trip under a budget can choose these accommodations.
People Also Ask About Bali Stays
Which are the best places to stay in Bali?
1. Hard Rock Hotel: One of the best places to stay in Bali that promises complete value for money, Hard Rock Hotel has 418 opulent rooms and suites that are decked with images of rock history. Upscale amenities at the 5-star hotel include cabanas, pool, teen zones, kids play area, spa, gym, and memorabilia. Dining options here are unlimited with so many restaurants, cafes, and bars headed by famous chefs. Entertainment options here include The Ultimate Foam Party, Live Music shows by international music bands and artists, a recording studio, and the happening FM channel, 'Hard Rock FM Bali'.
Location: Banjar Pande Mas, Jl. Pantai Kuta, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Price: Starts INR 3,800 per night
2. Ini Vie Villa: Topping the list of coziest Places to stay in Bali, Ini Vie Villa has romantic honeymoon villas on the border between Kuta and Legian. There are a total of 8 one bedroom villas that are ideal for honeymooners and 2 two-bedroom villas that are ideal for families. Each of these villas have a private pool, jacuzzi, and swing inviting you for a tropical retreat. The hotel has several romantic honeymoon surprises like floating tray breakfast in the pool and candlelight dinners to create a magical aura for the honeymooners.
Location: Jl. Dewi Sri III No.8x, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Price: Starts INR 3,100 per night
3. Sun Island Suites: Flaunting its 6 two-bedroom suites and 1-three bedroom suites that have huge balconies with astounding views of the Indian Ocean and the manicured lawns around, Sun Island Suites is one of the classy Places to stay in Bali. Spread across two floors, these rooms are elegantly well-kept with comfortable furniture and bedding giving it a homey feel. The plush amenities at this hotel are private pool in suites, in-room spa by Island Spa, an outdoor swimming pool, wedding venues, and 24 hour butler service.
Location: Jl. Goa Gong, Jimbaran, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Price: Starts INr 13,500 per night
4. COMO Uma: Located on Bali's southern coast, this upscale hotel features lavish penthouses, pool residences, seaview residences, one-bedroom residences, suites, patio rooms, and Canggu rooms. The wellness centre, COMO SHAMBHALA, is a beachfront destination that offers various holistic wellness treatments for mind and body, massages, face care, beauty care, and many more. Dining at this hotel is offered in-rooms with dishes made from the locally sourced products, delicacies served in the traditional surf shack of the 'COMO Beach Club', and refreshing juices served at the 'Glow Juice Bar'.
Location: COMO Uma Canggu, Jalan Pantai Batu Mejan, Echo Beach, Canggu, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Price: Starts INR 17,000 per night
5. Resort W Bali: Located in the heart of Seminyak, this beachfront resort has grandiose rooms with terrazzo bathtubs, pool cabana, private pool, terrace, and unhindered views of the Indian Ocean. The restaurants and bars here like Ice bar, W Lounge, Starfish Bloo , and Sunday Brunch serve several delicacies from all parts of the world. The top-notch Away Spa with a soothing ambiance and WET® pool with lots of water toys and tubes are meticulously designed keeping the guests' convenience and comfort in mind. At this resort, you will find everything detailed to perfection in international standards.
Location: Jl. Petitenget, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Price: Starts INR 11,800 per night
6. Amarterra Villas Bali: With 39 beautiful private one bedroom, two bedroom, and three bedroom pool villas built amidst lush green vegetation, Amarterra Villas Bali is one of the most picturesque Places to stay in Bali. The rooms of the villas are lavishly designed with extensive use of wood complimenting the wooden tiles and the unique ceiling art gives you the authentic Balinese atmosphere. The resort has a state-of-the-art gym and loungers around the outdoor pool to rest and relax. The restaurant, "Terra Terrace" offers custom tailored menus to its guests and even hosts themed dining experiences every week.
Location: Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua Btdc Resort Area Resort Lot Block B Bali, Benoa, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80363, Indonesia
Price: Starts INR 6,300 per night
7. Hotel Tugu Bali: This boutique art-inspired resort has rooms with an exotic collection of antiques meticulously sourced from various parts of Asia and portrays the rich spirit of Indonesia.; this makes it one of the most enthralling Places to stay in Bali. The Puri Le Mayeur Villa is aesthetically designed above a lotus pond and has several exhorbitant amenities like private plunge pool, open-air dining pavilion, an oversized hand-beaten copper tub and a sprawling verandah to enjoy enchanting ocean views. Guests can dine in the famous restaurants here, "Iwa'' and "Ji" to relish a scrumptious meal .
Location: Pantai Canggu, Jl. Pantai Batu Bolong, Canggu, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Price: Starts INR 9,000 per night
8. Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort: Perched atop the edge of a cliff, Anantara Uluwatu Bali resort brims with royalty in every single thing. The suites feature contemporary Balinese architecture and are elegantly decked with urban furnishings. All the suites have balcony jacuzzi and the outdoor pool here has astounding ocean views. The 360 Rooftop restaurant serves all day and is a perfect place to dine and revel in the majesticity of the ocean ahead. The spa here has a tropical setting and offers various Balinese healing treatments.
Location: Jl. Pemutih, Jl. Labuan Sait, Pecatu, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Price: Starts INR 20,000 per night