Scuba Diving in Malvan
The beautiful scenery of Malvan is enough for you to have an amazing holiday. Add to that, the exciting experience of scuba diving and you have yourself a perfect holiday package! The long coastline of Malvan and its famous Tarkarli beach offers several scuba diving courses for those who wish to explore the seas! Among various adventure activities near Pune scuba diving is one of the most loved by tourists.
The scuba diving experience takes place near the intimidating and beautiful Sindhudurg fort and will leave you completely mesmerized in its amazing beauty! You can pay a visit to the sights around Malvan post your experience and indulge in the delicious coastal cuisine in the area!
Distance from Pune to Malvan: 395 kms (approx.)
Must read: 45 Popular things to do in Pune for your next exciting holiday
Scuba Diving in Vengurla Rocks
Vengurla is a beautiful and scenic beach spot located towards the south of Maharashtra, bordering Goa and is often visited for its peaceful beaches and shore temples. As a well explore place for scuba diving near Pune, Vengurla has certified P.A.D.I scuba diving instructors who train you for both basic as well as advanced scuba diving sessions.
Apart from engaging in the scuba diving classes here, you can also visit the lovely temples in the area. The beaches are tranquil and serene, making your holiday all the more desirable!
Distance from Pune to Vengurla: 399 kms (approx.)
Check out: Resorts near Pune for weekend getaway.
Scuba Diving in Dandeshwar
Suggested read: Pune Holiday Packages for your next vacation.
Scuba Diving in Devbaug
Imagine getting a chance to go scuba diving near Pune in the land named “God’s Garden”! Devbaug is a truly blissful place to visit in Pune for anyone who loves the sea. The clear waters, the glittering waves and the dolphins here will make your scuba diving experience even better!
Here, the lovely Karli backwaters meet the sea, making for a lovely sight for the eyes and once you go scuba diving, you will get to see all the beauty that hides beneath the waves too! Why wait for the long weekend to pass you by? Head out for a unique scuba diving in Pune and experience the wonders of the sea beneath you!
Distance from Pune to Devbaug: 510 kms (approx.)
About the Activity with Details:
- Within these two delightful days, you will be discovering the stunning and magical beauty of Malvan’s underwater world.
- Starting late night; around 08:00 PM, from Bangalore, an overnight bus journey will take you to Malvan and at around 07:00AM, you will be arriving Belgaum, where you can get freshened up and have your breakfast. After relaxing for a while, continue with your bus journey and reach Malvan by mid-noon; around 12:30PM.
- Arriving in the town, check-in into a hotel and make yourself comfortable with a delicious buffet lunch and some rest. Post this, visit the Tsunami Island in Malvan and indulge is exciting water activities like banana boat ride, bumper boat ride and island tour. If you wish to, you can also go for parasailing on this day; however, parasailing can only be availed at an additional cost and you can pay for it while in the bus.
- Returning from the island by evening, enjoy a buffet dinner beside the bonfire and retire for the night in the hotel.
- Begin the day with an energising drink of tea and biscuits in the hotel followed by your transfer towards the boat jetty. Post this, you will be taken towards the jetty, from where a boat will take you to the decided spot.
- Arriving at the decided spot, the trip guides and instructors will brief you about the dos and don’ts of diving. Once done with the briefing, gear up with the necessary equipment and take a dive into the kaleidoscopic waters of Malvan.
- Post this, you can also go for snorkelling and take a look at the enchanting marine life beneath the clear waters of Malvan. By the time, snorkelling gets over, it will be time for lunch.
- By late afternoon; at around 04:00PM, wish adieu to this exotic holiday destination and embark on the return trip to Bangalore via Belgaum; you will be reaching Bangalore by next day morning.
- Depth of Water: Less than 35ft
About the Activity:
- The beautiful Tarkarli is a beachside haven to be explored in the company of family and friends!
- Be amazed by the exotic underwater creatures with this scuba diving experience.
- You can avail at additional cost of breathtaking Dolphin Safari and the Tsunami Island Safari, and be taken by a rich past with a visit to Nivanti Fort.
Reporting Time : 9:30 AM
Departure Time : 3:30 PM
Distance : From Pune (340 KM)
From Mumbai (536 KM)
Stay: Chargable at the location. Choose out of stay options available there only.