Andharban Trek Highlights
- Enjoy the adventurous trekking experience with your friends and bless your eyes with the breathtaking view of mountains and valley from the peak point.
- Explore various alluring flora, fauna and backwaters as you head towards the Andharban Forest.
- Capture the beautiful views of verdant mountains in your camera to cherish the moments again and again.
- Relish your taste buds with the delicious meals provided during the Andharban monsoon trek.
Andharban Trek Overview
Activity Duration: 1 Day.
Activity Location: Pimpri, Maharashtra.
Pick-up Points for Andharban Jungle Trek:
11:45 pm: Chitra Cinema Dadar (East) (First Pickup Point).
12:05 am: K-Star Mall, Chembur (Second Pickup Point).
About Andharban Trek Pune:
Andharban has got its name from Andhra which means dark and ban which means, forest. Located at an altitude of 2160 feet, Andharban forest will make you skip your heartbeat with the majestic view of verdant mountains and sparkling waterfalls. Andharban trek is one of the rare treks in Sahyadri where starting and endpoints are different.
The green-clad hills of western ghats and the Sahyadris make up for great trekking routes through the forests and to the top, offering stunning views of the monsoon-gifted area. Start your journey from the Pimpri Dam and ends at the amazing Bhira Dam. Experience seeing some of the most amazing valleys that get a whole new shade of green and beauty in the monsoons, making the entire experience worth cherishing.
About the Andharban Trek Pune:
- Get picked up from Chitra Cinema Dadar (East) at around 11:45 AM or from K-Star Mall, Chembur at around 12:05 AM.
- All permits, tolls and parking fees, first aid kit and guide charges are the common inclusions of this activity.
- Bus transfers from Dadar To Dadar in a non-A/C vehicle are included in the Andharban monsoon trek package
- Gather at the designated point and start your fun-filled journey towards the base village of Pimpri.
- Kick-off your tiredness with a delicious complimentary breakfast.
- Get briefed about the trek and route to make your journey free from any hurdle.
- Start your trekking from the Pimpri Dam and head towards the Andharban Forest.
- Cover the distance of 13 km and explore various beautiful flora & fauna, and backwaters.
- Enjoy the beautiful view of the Sahyadri mountains from the peak point.
- Have your lunch while capturing the majestic view of dense forests and mountains.
More Details about Andharban Trek
Know Before You Go for Andharban Trek
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure-hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed
- Do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments
- Rains are expected so please double pack your valuables in plastic bags to save them from getting wet
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed.
- Follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling fellow trekkers or other people from the group or even local people
- Due to the Monsoon season, we recommend you to please take care at every place while walking /climbing/trekking
- Mineral water and beverages are not included in the package cost.
- Remember that there is no space to freshen up or washroom facilities at the top of the trek.
- It is advised that the travellers pack light for the trek.
- Floaters and sandals are a strict no for the trek, and hence you must wear good quality shoes meant for trekking.
- Regarding any sort of permissions (trekking or forest department), kindly check with your operator before the start of the trek.
- For safety purposes, Andharban trekking is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Andharban monsoon trek is suitable for age group between 16 to 60 years.
Things To Carry for Andharban Trek
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Waterproof windcheater