Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Pune
About Ashtavinayak Tour from Pune:
- Ashtavinayak tour from Pune by car package happens to be one of the best tour packages that lets pilgrims visit a number of places of worship in Maharashtra and seek blessings from the almighty. You will be visiting a total of 8 holy places such as Moreshwar, Mahaganpati, Chintamani, Girijatmaj, Vigneshwar, Siddhivinayak, Ballaleshwar and VaradVinayak that are connected with Lord Ganesha.
- On the first day of the Ashtavinayak tour from Pune you will be picked-up from your desired location in Pune then you will visit Ashtavinayak Ganapati in Pune, Mayusreshwar Ganapati Darshan in Morgaon, Siddhivinayak Ganpati Darshan in Siddhatek, Chintamani Ganpati Darshan, and Mahaganpati Darshan in Ranjangaon. You will then be transferred to Ozar by our representatives where you will be having an overnight stay.
- Ozar is a wonderful place widely popular for its huge production of grapes, onions, corn. Staying at this place, you will get a chance to know more about the culture and lifestyle of the local clan which have their own secluded style of living and cooking. It is considered to be one of the best weekend getaways close to Nashik.
- The second day of the tour will begin after you have your breakfast at the hotel and head out in the direction of Vigneshwara darshan at Ozar. After offering your prayers at the place of worship, you will taken to Girijtmak Ganapati Darshan at Lenyadri, Varadvinayak Ganesha Darshan at Mahad, and finally Ballaleshwar Ganesha temple at Pali to end the Ashtavinayak tour.
- Later, the day and the tour would come to an end and hit the road for return to Pune. You will certainly take home a bag full of happy memories that you can cherish all through your life.
Start your Ashtavinayak tour from Pune by getting picked up from your desired location at 7 am.
Ashtavinayak tour from Pune by car package offers you a complete tour of the eight Temples of Lord Ganpati, known as Ashtavinayak starting from Morgaon to Siddhatek, Siddhatek to Theur.
From Theur to Ozar and from there you will head to Lenyadri, from Lenyadri to Mahad and at last Pali.
You will visit the first temple of this tour, which is the Mayureshwar Ganpati located at Morgaon.
Proceed to the Second temple which is Siddhivinayak Ganpati located at Siddhatek.
Then we will head towards the third Temple, which is Chintamani Ganpati situated in Theur.
Later we will go for Mahaganpati Darshan at Ranjangaon Temple.
Reach Ozar by night and have dinner, later check into the hotel for an overnight stay.
Get up early and check out from the hotel after having a delicious breakfast.
Begin the second day of your Ashtavinayak tour from Pune by reaching at Vigneshwara darshan in Ozar.
Head towards the Girijtmak Ganpati Temple located at Lenyadri.
Then you will visit Mahad for Varadvinayak Ganesha Darshan.
Last stop of your Ashtavinayak Tour package from Pune is Ballaleshwar Ganesha Temple situated at Pali.
Head back to Pune by night as your Ashtavinayak Tour from Pune comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I booked the Ashtavinayak trip from Pune and we visited all the eight temples of Lord Ganesh and the temples were renovated very well and there is also a lake Shree Vighnahar Ganpati Temple where boating is available.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.