Pune PackagesPune tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Pune holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Pune vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Letting you plan a dream Pune tour, Thrillophilia’s packages offer you the golden chance to explore the Maharashtrian city like never before at the most competitive prices you can ever ask for. With these packages, you can visit the most popular tourist destinations of the city and engage in a plethora of top activities offered here, all arranged strategically into a convenient itinerary to offer you the maximum ease and flexibility.
The Pune tour packages from Thrillophilia you get to explore the lush gardens, heritage monuments, intriguing museums, and beautiful shrines of this exuberant city. These packages also let you enjoy all the fun-filled and thrilling activities available here, starting from street shopping and pub crawling to camping and trekking. Furthermore, all of our Pune tours give the travellers a chance to stay in the top-class hotels of the city that provide the best of comfort, convenience, and luxury.
Including, the tour packages for Pune suit the taste and requirement of all kinds of travellers, including families, couples, and solo trippers. One can also opt to get these tours made into a completely customized experience and handpick the items you would like to enjoy in the city. These tour packages are also designed to let travellers enjoy a joyful tour to Pune from all the prime destinations of the country, including Mumbai, Bangalore, and Delhi.
Newly Added Pune Experience
Shinde Chhatri Saras Baug Vishrambaug Wada Krushnai Water Park Pataleshwar Cave Temple Osho Ashram Khadakwasla Dam Mahatma Phule Museum Birla Ganpati Temple Taljai Hills Vetal Tekdi Parvati Hill Katraj Snake Park Kamshet Dehu Gatha Pashan Lake National Defence Academy Peacock Bay National War Museum Kamala Nehru Park Diamond Water Park Katraj Lake Sky Jumper Trampoline Park Shaniwar Wada Palace Mulshi Lake and Dam Dagdusheth Halwai Temple Raj Dinakar Kelkar Museum
22 July 2019
VAIBHAV SOLANKI Lakeside Camping Jhadhavwadi Lake, Book @ ₹861 Only!
Place: The scenery there is really breathtaking. All the hills and the lake view is amazing. The place makes you stay there for life long. If you really want a peaceful, beautiful and close to nature place then this place should be on your bucket list. Hospitality: The host Rahul Slave was really humble and a cheerful person to talk. They will try to give their best by providing all kind of basic needs and anything you could ask for at such a remote place. Food: The starters are really amazing. I enjoyed the food as a non-vegetarian. I was really impressed with the tea and poha breakfast. I recommend you to try the breakfast. Activities: They have multiple activities including DJ, Bone Fire, Cricket, Archery, Boating, Badminton, Karaoke etc.
06 May 2015
Charuchandra Patil Bhimashankar Trek| Save 36% & Get 600 Cashback
We had a great time at the Bhimashankar Trek. The trekking was quite good and interesting. It was awesome. We had a really lovely time here. It was so worth every penny spent. The trek trails, the surroundings, the backdrop were all just WOW! It was completely worth every penny spent. I personally want to visit here again. The trek was well organized too; thus enhancing the whole trek experience. Thinking back there are no negative experiences at all. It was perfectly a great and a nice experience. The rates were also not that costly and it was definitely worth the time and money we spent on this vacation. I am so recommending this to everyone out there.
"it was an excellent trip.well organised. food was excellent"
"For a long time I was planning to go for a trek but could not find the time. this independence day I just booked a trek to andharban trough this app. the place is wonderful I would say this is the best trek if you are a beginner. Going through dense forest through Giant waterfall and breathtaking scenery. This place Will defenately make you hungry for more of such beautiful exploration. Believe me it is lot better to go out and do something rather than just sleeping in weekends. Go Green."
10 August 2015
Gandharv Malik Bhimashankar Trek| Save 36% & Get 600 Cashback
We had a good trekking experience here in Lonavala. Pune and Lonavala are places that can be viewed in a couple of days. While we planned for a long vacation here, we chose to have a beautiful planned itinerary which involved this trek, and we are super glad that we took it. Regarding the trek, it was a great experience.
I booked the Ashtavinayak trip from Pune and we visited all the eight temples of Lord Ganesh and the temples were renovated very well and there is also a lake Shree Vighnahar Ganpati Temple where boating is available.
17 February 2020
Chaten Dutta Bhimashankar Trek| Save 36% & Get 600 Cashback
It was our first experience there on trekking. Thrillophilia package includes guide so we have a good guide there and he helped us well during this entire trek. The food they gave is quite nice and delicious. Bhimashankar was my personal favourite place in this trek. Our group was of 12 people but we all enjoyed it nicely. Good place and Highly recommended.
21 February 2020
Dinesh Mukhopadhyay Bhimashankar Trek| Save 36% & Get 600 Cashback
Very beautiful place with lots of scenery, the relaxing and calming sunrise was mesmerizing and we loved it. Our guide was a funny and amazing person, he was also taking care of the group and briefed us well about the way and do’s. we had a group photo at the top and the trek was very memorable, will look to do these types of treks again. Thanks
26 February 2020
Jyotis Ganaka Bhimashankar Trek| Save 36% & Get 600 Cashback
Nice place with a well-mannered guide, I booked it from Thrillophilia for me and my sister, the trek went super fantastic and we had a good company there with us. The only problem was waking us early but as u reach the Bhimashankar, you will feel alive. Must try.
13 March 2020
Pushti Nambeesan Bhimashankar Trek| Save 36% & Get 600 Cashback
The guide was nice and the food was also up to the mark. The trek was amazing and you must carry your torch with you as the place needs your full attention. Thanks to Thrillophilia and the guide because without them it wouldn’t be possible.
People Also Ask About Pune Tours
Which are the best places to visit in Pune?1. Bund Garden: Known famously as Mahatma Gandhi Udyan, Bund Garden is packed with well-manicured lawns, flowering plants, and tall trees. This garden makes for an ideal spot to enjoy picnicking and bird watching.
Kids visiting the park can also enjoy swings, see-saws, and badminton. Couples coming here usually take romantic walks through the garden or enjoy intimate boat rides. Tourists visiting Bund Garden can also enjoy horseback rides and watch magic shows that are organized here from time to time.
Location: Sangamwadi, Pune.
Timing: 6 AM to 10 AM and 4 PM to 7.30 PM.
2. National Defense Academy: National Defense Academy happens to be the world’s only institute that trains the cadets of Army, Navy, and Air Force under one roof. Spread across a huge area of over 7,000 acres, this academy is known popularly for its war memorials and Passing Out Parade (POP).
Requiring you to get prior permission, owing to security reasons, NDA allows the entry of visitors only on Sundays. The academy offers visitors guided tours and allows them to visit museums and learn about the training teams.
Location: Khadakwasla, Pune.
Timing: 10.30 AM to 1 PM on Sunday.
3. National War Museum: Established in the memory of the respected martyrs of the independence war, the National War Museum must be included in the Pune tour packages of all patriots. This museum is home to the Mig 23 BN that was used by the Indian soldiers in the Kargil War.
One can also spot a model of the INS Trishul that was used in the Indian-Portuguese War and the Pakistan War of 1971. The National War Museum also exhibits murals, photographs, and paintings of the times gone by.
Location: Ghorpadi, Pune.
Timing: 9 AM to 5.30 PM.
4. Osho Ashram: Home to the largest meditation hall in the entire world, Osho Ashram is a very popular meditation retreat. Established back in 1974, this ashram is better known as Osho Meditation Resort.
The ashram offers several curative meditation courses, including Kundalini, Nataraj, Vipassana, and Nadabrahma. Spread across an area of whopping 32 acres, this ashram also features a spa, a guest house, a gym, a tennis court, and a Jacuzzi.
Location: Koregaon Park, Pune.
Timing: 6 AM to 8 PM.
Entry fees: INR 870 per head for Indians, INR 1790 per head for foreigners.
5. Pataleshwar Cave Temple: Often making a place in the Pune tour packages of spiritual enthusiasts as well as architecture buffs, Pataleshwar Cave Temple dates back to the 8th century. Staying true to its name, this monolithic temple is dedicated to the God of the Underworld.
This temple flaunts beautiful drawings and carvings and features a nice seating arrangement. There is also a museum here, which houses a single rice grain with 5,000 letters written on it, a wonder that has found its place into the Guinness Book of World Records.
Location: Shivaji Nagar, Pune.
Timing: 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
6. Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park: Spread across an area of around 130 acres, Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park is divided into 3 important sections - a zoo, a snake park, and a wildlife orphanage.
The zoo is home to an array of birds, reptiles, and mammals while the snake park shelters more than 20 species of snakes. There is also a serene lake in the park, called Katraj Lake, which is spread across an area of around 42 acres.
Location: Katraj Dairy, Pune.
Timing: 9.30 AM to 6 PM.
Entry fees: INR 25 per head for adults and INR 10 per head for children.
7. Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum: Constructed back in 1962 by Baba Dinkar Kelkar, Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum is home to 20,000 age-old artefacts, which are categorized into 36 important sections. The museum exhibits impressive carvings, paintings, sculptures, ornaments, and musical instruments from the Maratha and Mughal periods, all of which are 14 centuries old.
Location: Shukrawar Peth, Pune.
Timing: 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
Entry fees: INR 5 per head for Indian children, INR 20 per head for Indian adults, INR 200 per head for foreign adults, INR 50 per head for foreign children.
8. Mulshi Dam: Encompassed by the majestic Sahyadri mountains and known for its lush environs and calm surroundings, Mulshi Dam is usually included in the Pune tour packages of nature and peace lovers.
This place makes for an ideal destination to enjoy camping, picnicking, bonfire, bird watching, and photography. The area around Mulshi Dam is packed with waterfalls, bridges, and forts, all of which tend to add to the charm of the dam.
Location: Mulshi Taluk, Pune.
Timing: 9 AM to 6 PM.
9. Chaturshringi Temple: Constructed under the reign of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, the magnificent Chaturshringi Temple is dedicated to Goddess Chaturshringi.
Believed to be sheltering a naturally discovered figurine of Goddess Chaturshringi, this temple has a great significance among the local devotees. Perched on a 125 feet wide and 90 feet high slope, this shrine also has idols of Lord Ganesha, Ashtavinayaka, and Goddess Durga. Chaturshringi Temple also flaunts a brilliant architectural design, which forms a treat for the eyes.
Location: Shivaji Nagar, Pune.
Timing: 6 AM to 9 PM.
10. Pu La Garden: Spread across an area of around 10 acres, Pu La Garden is also known popularly as Japanese Pune Garden and Okayama Friendship Garden. Considered to be one of Asia’s largest Japanese gardens, this breathtaking garden is named after Pu La Deshpande, a Marathi humorist, writer, and Padma Bhushan recipient.
Packed with colourful lawns, exotic species of flowers, picturesque gardens, and splendid gazebos, this lush lawn is often visited by couples. Designed in Japanese style, this postcard-perfect garden is witness to many love stories.
Location: Sinhagad Road, Dattawadi, Pune.
Timing: 6 AM to 10.30 AM and 4 PM to 8 PM.
Entry fees: INR 5 per head for visitors aged above 5 years.
What are the best things to do in Pune?1. Seek Blessings at Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati Temple: Pay a visit to the majestic age-old Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati Temple and seek the blessings of Lord Ganesha. While you are here, you can witness the everyday pooja, the Arti, and the Abhisheka.
You can also take time to marvel at the 2.2 meters high figurine of Lord Ganesha, which is ornate with 40 kgs gold ornaments. You can also donate money or gold, which will be utilized for the various social activities organized by the temple, including the building of orphanages and old age homes, ambulance services, and hosting medical camps.
Location: Budhvar Peth, Pune.
Timing: 6 AM to 11 PM.
2. Spend a Day at Sentosa Water Park: If you are planning a day full of excursion during your Pune tour, pay a visit to Sentosa Water Park. Considered to be a part of Sentosa Resorts, this water park is packed with a myriad of exhilarating slides that pledge to offer you both fun and thrill.
The park is also equipped with a rain dance zone, where you can go groove your body in the artificial rain. There are also a number of food outlets within the park for you to cater to your urgent hunger attacks.
Location: Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Ravet, Pune.
Timing: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
Price: 3.9 feet & above – INR 400; Between 2.9 feet & 3.9 feet – INR 350; Below 2.9 feet – Free.
3. Take a walk through History at Darshan Museum: Stroll through the glorious history exhibited at Darshan Museum, which is aimed at showcasing the life of T.L. Vaswani, a Sindhi scholar and saint.
You can watch the informative AV shows in English or Hindi language to learn more about the exhibits of this biographical museum. You can also take time to check out the lifelike statues, and graphic panels for a detailed educational tour of this museum.
Location: Agarkar Nagar, Pune.
Timing: 11 AM to 7 PM.
4. Experience the Peaceful Environ at Khadakwasla Dam: Tour to the picture-perfect Khadakwasla Dam on Mutha river and soak in the calm and serene environment. Enjoy a family picnic or cycle around the place amidst the peaceful greenery.
Also marvel at the brilliant architectural design of this dam that forms an excellent reservoir, known as Khadakwasla Lake. Enjoy the breathtaking sunset view in the evening and wind up your tour with some local delicacies from the small stalls dotting this place.
Location: Khadakwasla Village, Pune.
Price: INR 230 for children, INR 300 for adults.
5. Enjoy Bird Watching at Pashan Lake: Head to the serene Pashan Lake and enjoy spotting exotic migratory birds, such as Gray Heron, White-Breasted Kingfisher, and Open Billed Stork.
Sharing a picnic lunch with your near and dear ones, while soaking in the beauty of the birds flocking here is also a feeling you need to experience at Pashan Lake. You can also click postcard-perfect nature photographs to make your encounter with the adorable aerial creature memorable.
Location: Pashan, Pune.
Timing: 8 AM to 11.30 PM.
6. Unwind & Relax at Empress Garden: Pay a visit to the historic Empress Garden and unwind in the peaceful environs of this sprawling 39-acre green space. Couples can engage in romantic undisturbed talks or take a hand-in-hand walk through the flower-clad lawns. You can also relish delectable local snacks from the food shack inside the garden if hunger pangs attack you.
Location: Kavade Mala, Ghorpadi, Pune.
Timing: 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM.
Price: INR 15 per head.
7. Go Shopping at Amanora Mall: Going on a shopping spree with friends to the swanky Amanora Mall is often found in the Pune tour packages of all shopaholics. At this mall, you can enjoy shopping for more than 500 brands from over 150 stores.
You can also watch your favourite movies at the multiplex, indulge in some recreation at the gaming zones, or hog some drool-worthy delicacies at the restaurants in the mall. You can also experience live performances and colourful events hosted here from time to time.
Location: Hadapsar, Pune.
Timing: 11 AM to 10 PM.
8. Relish a Romantic Dinner at Atmosphere 6: Couples going for a Pune tour always make it a point to dine in the romantic atmosphere of Atmosphere 6.
While you are at this swanky rooftop restaurant with your loved one, you can relish delicious North Indian, Chinese, Italian, Oriental, and Continental delicacies while soaking in the breathtaking city views. You can also walk to the lively dance floor and groove to the romantic music with your beloved.
Location: Lunkad Skymax, Viman Nagar, Pune.
Timing: 12 PM to 12 AM (Mon-Thu); 12 PM to 1 AM (Fri-Sun).
Price: INR 1800 for two.
What are the adventure things to do in Pune?1. Trek to Vetal Hill: Plan a trekking tour to Vetal Hill, perched at an altitude of around 2,600 feet above sea level.
2. Indulge in Water Sports at Panshet Water Park: Enjoy speed boating, kayaking, windsurfing, and water scooter riding at Panshet Water Park in the Sahyadri mountain ranges.
3. Explore Snakes at Katraj Snake Park: Encounter around 22 species of snakes, including King Cobra, Russell’s Viper, and Indian Rock Python at Katraj Snake Park.
4. Enjoy Fun Rides at Appu Ghar Amusement Park: Pay a visit to Appu Ghar Amusement Park and enjoy thrilling rides, including Striking Car, Merry Cups, Appu Columbus, and Bhoot Bangla.
5. Go Bird Watching at Bhigwan: Head to the “Bharatpur of Maharashtra”, Bhigwan and enjoy spotting a wide variety of bird species, including Demoiselle Cranes, Painted Storks, & Bar-headed geese.
6. Enjoy Snow Hiking at Adlabs Imagica: Visit the snow park at Adlabs Imagica to experience snowfall and enjoy snow mountain hiking.
What are the best things to do in Pune at night?1. Enjoy Exotic Cocktails at Mix@36: Visit Mix@36 at Westin Hotel and enjoy exotic handmade signature cocktails with your buddies as retro beats play in the background.
2. Dance the Night Away at Area 51: Hit the amazing dance floor of Area 51 with your signature moves as the entire place thumps with cool music.
3. Go Street Shopping at M.G. Road: Take a shopping spree at M.G. Road and shop for shoes, scarves, fashionable clothes, and junk jewellery.
4. Live a Colourful Cultural Night at Chokhi Dhani: Pay a visit to Chokhi Dhani to watch the folk dance performances, enjoy toy train rides, and relish authentic Rajasthani food.
5. Experience a Live Gig at Hard Rock Cafe: Head to Hard Rock Cafe and spend the merry night enjoying live performances by renowned artists.
6. Enjoy Night Camping at Bhigwan: Enjoy camping in a swiss tent at Bhigwan and wake up to sweet bird songs the next morning.
What is Pune famous for?Pune is famous for its myriad of important and prized possessions, including intriguing caves, majestic palaces, ancient forts, beautiful temples, and historic museums. The city is also a famous destination for street shopping and relishing local Maharashtrian delicacies.
What is the best time to visit Pune?The most ideal time for enjoying the Pune tour is during the monsoon and winter seasons, between the months of July and February. During this period of the year, the weather remains pleasant and cool, which makes outdoor activities possible.
How to reach Pune?You can reach Pune by the 3 primary mediums of transportation - air, rail, and road.
- By Air: Regular domestic as well as international flights operate from all the major parts of India and abroad to the New Pune International Airport.
- By Rail: Direct trains run from the major cities of India, such as Delhi, Mumbai, and Bengaluru to Pune Railway Station.
- By Road: Regular buses run from Mumbai, Nashik, Hyderabad, Udaipur, Indore and Bengaluru to Pune.
What should I buy in Pune?The most recommended items to shop for in Pune are listed below:
- Junk jewellery
- Leather items
- Dry fruits
- Ready-made garments
- Musical instruments
- Antique handicrafts
- Vintage artefacts
- Brass statues
- Traditional sweets
- Designer sarees
- Paithani sarees
- Silk sarees
Which sweet is famous in Pune?The must-try traditional sweets in Pune are listed in the below points:
- Milk barfi
- Shengdana Vadi
Where can I go for a rafting tour near Pune?Some of the best river rafting sites near Pune are listed in the below points:
- Mutha River
- Kundalika River
- Kali River
- Vaitarna River.
How far is Pune from Mumbai?Pune is located at an approximate distance of around 148 kilometres from Mumbai, by road. The air distance between both the cities is approximately 120 kilometres.
What are the best historical places to visit in Pune?1. Aga Khan Palace: Flaunting brilliant Italian style architectural design with beautiful arches and large halls, Aga Khan Palace dates back to the nineteenth century.
2. Lal Mahal: Dating back to 1630, Lal Mahal houses a number of ancient paintings that speak volumes about the life of the Maratha ruler, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj who was bred here.
3. Shaniwar Wada Palace: Constructed in 1732, the Shaniwar Wada Palace flaunts a blend of Mughal & Maratha architectural styles. This palace is adorned with glass chandeliers, teak arches, & marble flooring.
4. Shivneri Fort: Shivneri Fort features robust walls and huge doors that were once built for protecting Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, who was born here.
5. Sinhagad Fort: Perched on an isolated cliff and dating back 2000 years, Sinhagad Fort has witnessed a number of battles in the times gone by.
6. Shinde Chhatri: Boasting intricate carvings, Shinde Chhatri is a magnificent 18th-century 3-storeyed memorial, dedicated to Mahadji Shinde, a renowned Maratha war leader.
What are the famous trekking trails near Pune?1. Lohagad Trek: Lying in Lohagadwadi Village, Lohagad trek is a monsoon trek, leading to the majestic Lohagad Fort. Passing through the lap of nature, this trek has easy trails.
2. Kalsubai Peak Trek: Kalsubai Peak Trek is a 2-day trek that takes you to an altitude of around 1,646 meters above sea level and offers alluring sceneries.
3. Korigad Fort Trek: Offering breathtaking views of ponds, meadows, and valleys, Korigad Fort Trek is often taken by nature lovers during their Pune tour.
4. Peb Vikatgad Trek: Peb Vikatgad Trek leads you through dense forests, lush meadows, and serene streams before climaxing at an altitude of 2,100 feet.
5. Rajmachi Trek: If you’re taking a Pune tour during the monsoons, do enjoy Rajmachi trekking. This trek takes you through thick forests & offers breathtaking views of ancient forts.
6. Dudhsagar Trek: Dudhsagar Trek is a very rewarding 2 days long waterfall trek that offers excellent fall and mountain views.
Which are the best camping places near Pune?1. Bhor: Bhor is an off-beat destination to enjoy a calm and peaceful camping experience. While you camp at Bhor, you can engage in ziplining, kayaking, zorbing, volleyball, cricket, & football.
2. Kamshet: Kamshet offers the most adventurous camping experience, letting you enjoy the flavours of all campsite activities, like a bonfire, bbq, and paragliding.
3. Velhe: Camping at the quaint hamlet of Velhe will surely add a charm to your Pune tour. While camping here, you can enjoy football, archery, cricket, & campfire.
4. Pawna Lake: Letting you sleep to the flames of a sparkling bonfire & wake up to breathtaking lake views, Pawna Lake is often found in the Pune tour packages of all campers.
5. Khopoli: Surrounded by majestic mountains and nestled in a verdant valley, Khopoli lets you camp in the arms of nature. Here, you can enjoy nature walks and bbq nights.
6. Kundalika River: If riverside camping has been your fantasy, head to Kundalika River. While you camp here, you can also enjoy river rafting and bonfire evenings.
Which are the best places to stay in Pune?1. JW Marriott Hotel Pune: JW Marriott Hotel Pune is a high-end hotel, featuring luxury suites, a fitness centre, a rooftop bar, a swimming pool, a nightclub, and the Quan Spa.
2. Amanora The Fern: Amanora The Fern is a lavish resort, flaunting world-class facilities, including a tennis court, a workout room, a lounge bar, and a banquet hall.
3. The Orchid Hotel: The Orchid Hotel is equipped with splendid rooms that let you wake up to breathtaking views of the pool, the city, and the well-manicured gardens.
4. Lemon Tree Hotel: Lemon Tree Hotel is a modern hotel, flaunting striking contemporary artwork, a refreshing aura, cozy seating areas, and a swanky lobby.
5. Conrad Pune: Conrad Pune is known for its excellent culinary options, including 3 restaurants, a poolside cafe, and a stylish bar.
6. Oxford Golf Resort: Offering a wifi-enabled business centre, meeting rooms, and conference facilities, Oxford Golf Resort is suitable for business travellers.
Which are the best places for shopping in Pune?1. Juna Bazar: Juna Bazar is a flea market, selling all kinds of goods, including brassware, hardware tools, jewellery, antiques, artefacts, and junk accessories at throwaway prices.
2. Hong Kong Lane: Shopaholics visit Hong Kong Lane during their Pune tour to shop for fashion accessories, like wallets, bags, caps, sunglasses, and belts.
3. Fashion Street: Fashion Street is the best place to purchase fashion clothing at a budget. This place has about 450 stalls that offer a bargainable shopping experience.
4. Clover Centre: Packed with innumerable shops, Clover Centre offers jewellery, embroidered juttis, and backpacks.
5. Tulsi Baug: Often found in the Pune tour packages of all shopaholics, Tulsi Baug is one of Pune’s oldest markets. This place offers readymade garments, as shirts, blouses, & Jeans.
6. Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar: Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar is the best place for buying traditional sweets, gift items, and fruits. This place also sells the best & most affordable leather goods.