Paragliding in Kamshet
If adventure is all that keeps you happy then waste no time and head straight to Kamshet. Fulfill your childhood desire of flying high with the birds by enrolling in paragliding near Pune at this slice of paradise.
Kamshet is a picturesque hill station near Pune and is gradually becoming a favourite a paragliding destination for adventure seekers near Pune. Located at a height of around 2200ft above sea level, this stunning place offers idyllic weather and height conditions for beginners as well as experienced paragliders.
Considering all these factors, Kamshet was developed as a flying holiday and adventure destination near Pune. With an easy availability of numerous world-class paragliding facilities, Kamshet has been known for attracting tourists from all over the nation for this thrilling adventure.
Paragliding in Purandar
Located just 45km from Pune, Purandar is preferred during north and easterly winds. Located at an altitude of around 1000ft above sea level, this paragliding site is located around a beautiful fort. One of the most remarkable thing about this paragliding site near Pune is that you do not require any special permissions to undertake your flying adventure here.
What makes this place a perfect paragliding destination is that the entire region is composed of lot of open fields running for miles together which makes takes off and landing an easy affair. Paragliding near Pune has evolved from just a fun experience to a full-fledged adventure course. While here you can indulge in intermediate and cross –country flying experience along with your adventure seeking friends.
Paragliding in Kanifnath
Relish on an experience of gliding through clear blue sky, delight in the stunning aerial views of the region while enthralling in this thrilling adventure of paragliding in Pune at Kanifnath. Located just 20 km from the metro, this paragliding site is most prefer for cross-country flights.
With a gradual slope and a vertical drop of around 100ft helps pilots in easy take off, also, while you soar through the blue horizon get ready to witness vast agricultural fields below which further supports an easy landing. With all the idyllic conditions, Kanifnath is an amicable site to fulfil your paragliding desires near Pune.
Paragliding in Panchgini
There is no denial that Maharashtra is the only state in India with an established system of paragliding sites and training standards. While there are a lot of emerging sites that are recommended for beginners, but at the same time considering the need for ardent adventure seekers, places like Panchgini offer various sites which are favourable for experienced pilots.
Panchgini is often considered as the unofficial headquarter of paragliding in Pune. With some amazingly surprising sites such as Bhilar, Khinger and Tapola, this is the perfect place for ardent adventure enthusiast to embark on this thrilling adventure.
About the Activity:
- Embark on an exciting experience of paragliding in Kamshet with a set of certified pilots and flying enthusiasts.
- Kamshet, is a beautiful destination located at about 110km from Mumbai and 45km from Pune that is decked with the beauty of the Sahyadri Ranges and valleys.
- A daylong course will take you through paragliding of 3 different types namely; Classic Tandem, Instructional Tandem, and Acro Tandem.
- A two-seater plane will take you high up in the air from where you can take your paragliding flight with a certified instructor.
Minimum - 6 years
Children- 6 years- 18 years ( Mandatory that the Children in this age range are accompanied with their Parents/ Guardian)
Adults- No age limit
Weight: Maximum 95 KG
Morning session starts at 8 AM
Afternoon Session starts at 2 PM
The timings depend on the wind flow and any changes in the above mentioned schedule will be communicated at the site.
Elderly with medical condition need to report the same to the operator at the site.
Customers can avail of transport from Hotel Rangoli to Tower Hill which is available at around INR 1200 per car.
- Drive around 45km from Pune and have a tryst with the captivating beauty of the Western Ghats.
- Give wings to your flight of dreams while paragliding in Kamshet.
- Indulge in tandem or special tandem flights and enjoy your flight for around 15 minutes.
- Fly high above the ground and enjoy the bird's eye views of Kamshet's untouched beauty.
- Also, customise the flight according to your need and requirement; anniversaries, birthday celebrations or other events.
Temperature Range: 20 to 36 Degrees.