Prabalmachi Camping And Trekking Highlights
- Seek adventure and explore the great outdoor by indulging this thrilling trekking and camping.
- The activity includes delicious breakfast and dinner in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options helping you keep yourself energised.
- Explore the lesser explored treasures and feed the fire of your adventurous spirit.
- Check another worry off your list by enabling the package with transportation.
- Make memories with family and friends by capturing moments on this thrilling camping and trekking.
Prabalmachi Camping And Trekking Overview
Location: Prabalmachi, Maharashtra
Check-in time: 4:40 PM (Day 1)
Check-out time: 12:00 PM (Day 2)
One of the lesser discovered treasures is Prabalgad which is a fort 2,300 feet in the Western Ghats. This mighty fort is a wonderful place for all the adventurous freaks to visit as it is a lovely treasure sitting relaaxed amidst the mountains communicating many stories. The trwkking trail is something which every nature lover will enjoy as it is laden with thick and lush greens. What better way to get out of the mundane city life other than to embark on an adventurous and enthralling activity. Anyone above the age of 12 can partake in this activity. If you seek thrill and adventure then book this activity now!
About the activity:
- This is a 2 day, 1-night camping and trekking expedition.
- You will enjoy a breathtaking from an altitude of 2,300 feet from the Prabalgad.
- The trek takes you to Prabalgad Fort and Kalavantin Durg.
- Kalavantin Durg used to be an ancient watchtower and is now a wonderful attraction.
- There are two variants of camping and trekking available one with transportation and another without transportation.
- Accommodation is provided in hilltop tents which are available on a double and triple sharing basis.
- One breakfast and dinner is included in the package both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
- Basic first aid and other medical kits will be carried by a guide to ensure safety.
- Trekking and camping are only available on Saturdays.
How to reach?
For those who wishes to book Without Transportation variant are requested to meet the team at the starting point of trek i.e., Thakurwadi Base village 43Km from Panvel Station.
Select Package Option
Prabalmachi Camping and Trekking- Without Transportation
Prabalmachi Camping and Trekking- With Transportation
More Details about Prabalmachi Camping And Trekking
Know Before You Go for Prabalmachi Camping And Trekking
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Please adhere to timings.
- Booking confirmation will only be received after 100% payment has been made.
Things To Carry for Prabalmachi Camping And Trekking
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Hiking shoes