Kamshet Paragliding Highlights
- Embark on a lifetime experience of paragliding in Kamshet with trained pilots and flying enthusiasts.
- Learn exciting insights about paragliding with quick techniques from experienced professionals and chase the skies like a pro.
- Take your adrenaline rush to the next level and boast an adventurous memory for a lifetime.
- Get exciting photographs and videos and make your friends envious of this thrilling experience.
- Sit comfortably and enjoy the panoramic views of Sahyadri Mountains.
Kamshet Paragliding Overview
Just a 2.5-hour drive from Mumbai, a beautiful hill station perched amidst naturally lofty hills of the Western Ghats and the Himalayas, Kamshet is an abode to adventurous activities and known as the paragliding paradise of Maharashtra. Kamshet is a small hill station surrounded by lush green valleys and the breathtaking Sahyadri Mountains. This region is best for enthusiasts seeking adventurous activities in Maharashtra within the lapse of mother nature.
Embark on this adventure-filled day out with Kamshet paragliding and chase the skies overlooking the mountains and plateaus with a set of certified pilots and flying enthusiasts. paragliding in Kamshet will be conducted under the provision of trained experts, instructors will lead a quick briefing session, and then a group of professionals will gear up the paraglider. Soon after that, be ready to experience the Sahyadri Ranges' aerial views and feel the natural breeze with this adrenaline-inducing adventure.
About the Kamshet Paragliding:
- Kamshet is a beautiful destination located at about 110km from Mumbai and 45km from Pune that is decked with the beauty of the Sahyadri Ranges and valleys.
- The morning session starts at 8 AM, and the afternoon session starts at 2 PM.
- The take-off point for this paragliding is at Kamshet, which is a popular offbeat paragliding site.
- Before the activity, a quick briefing session will be conducted by trained experts.
- A two-seater plane will take you high up in the air from where you can take your paragliding flight with a certified instructor.
- The short fly will be for 5 to 6 minutes, depending on weather conditions.
- Kamshet paragliding is suitable for the age group of 6 years onward.
- Photos and videos are available at an additional cost.
- Experienced instructor charges are included in the Kamshet paragliding package.
- Customers can avail of transport from Hotel Rangoli to Tower Hill which is available at around INR 1200 per car.
Select Package Option
More Details about Kamshet Paragliding
Know Before You Go for Kamshet Paragliding
- Children from 6 years to 18 years are allowed, and it is mandatory that the children in this age range are accompanied by their Parents/Guardian).
- Weight limit for Paragliding in Kamshet is maximum 95 KG.
- The timings depend on the wind flow and any changes in the above-mentioned schedule will be communicated at the site.
- The elderly with the medical conditions need to report the same to the operator at the site.
- There are no age bars for adults.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Prefer T-shirt, full pants, shoes (please avoid slippers/open footwear), cap.
- Please carry water bottles with you.
- All participants have to furnish an Indemnity Form.
- Participants below the age of 18 will need the written consent of the parent/guardian.
- Your time slot will be booked based on weather conditions
- You need to report at Hotel Rangoli, Kamshet, old Pune-Mumbai highway(NH4).
- For safety purposes, Kamshet paragliding is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Physical fitness and sportive inclination are essential prerequisites for learning this sport.
- Group size for Kamshet paragliding is 10-15 per day.
Things To Carry for Kamshet Paragliding
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes