About the Activity:
- Lonavala sits in the lap of the amazing Sahyadris, covered in green and shrouded in the mists of clouds. All year round, people from all corners of the country come to visit this wonder of greenery and random waterfalls. And in the forests of Lonavala is this amazing campsite.
- Located just a couple of hours from major cities like Mumbai and Pune, the campsite is just 15 minutes from the Tiger's Point. Accessible only on foot, you will have to leave your vehicle at the basecamp. From here, the staff will take you on a trek through the dense forests to reach the amazing campsite. The road to this property is a scenic one itself and is rated as one the best roads to drive in India.
- Spread in 40 acres, the campsite offers many activities like Football, Cricket, Badminton, Archery, Baseball, Disc Golf, Frisbee, Board Games, and 7 tiles, alongside the amazing time around a bonfire. You can also roast some popcorns on the large bonfire area at the campsite.
- At night time, when the place gets quiet, one can actually hear the deer of the forest in the night. And adding its own mystical charm to the nights here is the prominent fog present at the campsite.
- The camping area has various vistas to take in during the course of this amazing activity. Speaking of which, the tents on the property are large and spacious, making for a great experience in itself.
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner and a tasty breakfast during this 2 day and 1 night camping package in Lonavala.