Best Selling Kolad River Rafting Packages
- Pack your bags for one of the most enthralling weekend getaway trips near Mumbai and Pune with this rafting package in Kolad river amidst picturesque landscape and cloud touching peaks.
- Along with rafting, you will be able to take part in different adventure activities as well as indoor games, depending on the package that you take up.
- There are different package available for the weekday and the weekend.
- Report at the starting point of rafting around 08:15 am and the activity ends at 12:30 Noon. Have an enthralling experience doing the 12 KM rafting.
About the Kundalika Activity & Campsite:
- The Kundalika rafting camp is the perfect choice for anyone looking to indulge in adventure in the green escapes of nature! Located at just a couple of hour's drive from Mumbai, it is the preferred hotspot for all those eager to escape the mad rush of the city.
- The Kundalika rafting camp gives you a rare opportunity to engage yourself in a multitude of adventure activities in the engaging company of nature. As you take a quiet drive down to the campsite, you can check-in and indulge in the beauty of nature while munching on some yummy snacks and refreshing tea. Fortify yourself and embark on a vast range of activities like kayaking, jet ski, and archery!
- Get your tired but excited selves back to the campsite and relish a delicious dinner before calling it a night. The next day indulges in rafting and other activities post breakfast.
Kundalika Rafting With Meals
Kundalika Rafting With Meals & Water Activities- Jet ski, Kayaking, Bumper ride, River crossing & Banana boat ride
Tents are available at the campsite. You can choose between Tents on 2 or 3 sharing basis
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner and in the evening, Tea and snacks will be served during the stay at the campsite.
How to reach:
Kolad is 120 km away from Mumbai and 145 km from Pune. You can easily reach here by public or private transport.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 3:30 pm
NOTE: Transportation charges to and from the rafting point is not included. Kids below the age of 14Years will not be allowed for rafting.
Kolad is a small town in the Konkan region of Maharashtra, right along the Kundalika river. Bungee jumping is an activity that involves a person jumping from a great height while connected to a large elastic cord. The launching pad is usually erected on a tall structure such as a building or crane. Rafting and white water rafting are recreational outdoor activities which use an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other body of water.
You'll have thrilling rafting in Kolad along the rapids for two hours. You are provided with high-quality safety equipment and will be accompanied by experienced swimmers. One can enjoy an adrenaline rush in the spectacular waters of the Kundalika river then after some rest you will go for Bungee Jumping in which Team head ensures safety with a highly experienced crew, high level of training, good quality bungee jumping cords, the best equipment and procedures in place.
Rapids: 10 ranging from Grade 2 to Grade 3
Suitable For: Age group between 15- 60
Kolad River Rafting & Bungee Jumping Package offers:
River Rafting and Bungee Jumping in Kolad
People aged 15 years and above can book the package.
Minimum weight and maximum weight allowed to book the package is 35 kg and 120 kg for River Rafting and 100 kg for bungee jumping respectively.
About the Activity:
- The most exciting of water adventures awaits you at Kolad, situated over the Kundalika River, just about 121 Km from Mumbai. Flowing over the mountains of the Sahyadris, it indeed makes up for a stunning getaway adventure!
- Post your arrival at the rafting campsite at around 08:30AM, you will be briefed about the dos and don’ts of water sports in Kolad. Post this, by 09:00 in the morning, get you rafting gears, hop into the enthralling waters of Kundalika.
- Employ your adventure spirit and witness the rapids crushing against the raft and increasing the thrill of the day. Continue On completion of this vigorous journey, return to the campsite by around 02:00 PM for a delicious lunch.
- Post lunch, you can also embark on various other adventures such as kayaking, jet skiing and dart games.
- After such an exciting day beside the Kundalika River and adventures like river rafting in Kolad, check-out from the campsite around 06:00 PM.
Why Kolad should be your next trekking destination this monsoon?
Rafting is a high adrenaline sport of navigating a river in an inflatable raft. If you ever get into a mood for some good river rafting adventure, head straight for river kundalika in western Maharashtra which is open for the sport throughout the year. River kundalika is fed by the excess waters from the hydroelectric projects and dams, which makes river kundalika ideally suited for white water rafting, and other water-based adventure and leisure activities.
Thrilling River Rafting adventure
Know the techniques from expertise
Raft amidst lush green forests
Surreal greenery and blissful environment while Rafting
Panoramic view of several mountains
River Rafting Distance: 12 km on the water
Rapids: Grade 2 to Grade 3
Duration: Approx. 2 hours
Group Size: 50
Alibag, popularly known as “mini-Goa”, which is a famous getaway holiday destination, especially for beach lovers. This river rafting activity package offers you the opportunity to get some adrenaline rush in the Kundalika river, so let's do it!
About the tour
The Kundalika River is the major factor behind visitor’s choice to do white water rafting in Kolad. It is one of the fastest flowing rivers in the south that makes it water ideal for an adventure filled rafting along with other adventure sports and activities. Rafting in Kolad can be done any time during the year, but yes monsoon has something special in Kolad and that’s why a number of adventure lovers admire being at Kolad during the rainy season when the rapids may grow up to another level of adventure.
Lunch is included in the package.
Maximum Occupancy: 20 Pax
Minimum occupancy: 4 Pax
About the activity :
- Gear up for the adventure of a lifetime at the white water rafting camp in Kolad, over the Kundalika River. Located at an easy distance of approximately 121km from Mumbai, it is the perfect weekend getaway and adventure destination.
- The rapids over the river stretch over 12km and are mainly of Grade 3 and Grade 4 variety, which require immense precision in the presence of safety equipment and expert.
- The hills and forests nearby make up for a stunning scenery where alonwith rafting, you can engage in nature hikes and treks.
- Kundalika is the only rafting site where rafting happens for the entire year but the best season is from June to October. So, grab your oars and gear up for an exciting ride!
Essential Information About Kolad River Rafting
Best Time for Kolad River Rafting
Weather is throughout the year ideal for rafting in Kolad. The weather in the region is humid all through the year and holds not many surprises for the visitors. When it comes to Kola rafting expedition, however, visitors mostly prefer the monsoon season (June to September). Rafting in this region during monsoons is an amazing experience. The surroundings are all the greener, the cascading waterfalls and roaring water in the river strives for a thrilling rafting experience.
Considering similar weather conditions throughout the year, Kolad water rafting can be experienced at any time of the year. People who are not much accustomed to ‘heavy’ rainfall can participate in rafting during the winter season (October – March). While for those who head to the water spots just with the aim of beating the heat can head straight to Kolad during the summer season (March – June). No matter what time of the year you chose - the lush greenery, stunning waterfalls and roaring river strive for a thrilling rafting experience.
Kolad River Rafting Cost
Enjoy rafting in Kolad for approximately 2hours, at a very reasonable cost. The cost depends on factors like the route chosen, the group size, and the season.
The cost also varies depending on whether it is a weekday or a weekend. The price for Kolad river rafting per person is as follows.
Weekdays: - Approximately Rs.800/-
Weekends: - Approximately Rs.1200 /-
Types of Rapid
Kundalika River is a dam-controlled river, the Kolad water rafting activity is conducted over the water released into the river. What started only a few years ago has now developed into a potential rafting destination in India after Rishikesh.
Kolad River rafting promises you with a nerve thrilling experience by taking you through different levels of grades. While here you will be facing following grade levels:
Grade II : Get ready to glide your raft through rough waters. Build up your team and prep up with all the safety gears as while rowing through these grades you might need to work on your manoeuvring technique because the adventure is just about to get a little rough from here.
Grade III: The moment you enter this level, you will be welcomed by raging white water. Brace yourself as you are likely to meet sudden drops. Beat the small waves rising high in order to lead forward without any tumbling. While manoeuvring through these grades, make sure you have a better technique planned in mind - build up your team for a thrilling rafting experience.
Things to Carry
It is always advisable to be well decked up with all necessary things that could come handy while you prep up for Kolad rafting excursion. Below listed are some of the essential that you should carry so as to avoid any unannounced peril.- Valid Identity Proof – It is always advisable to carry a valid Identity proof, since rafting is an adventure sport, you will be required to provide your valid identity.
- All luggage to be packed in a sturdy sack bag – Pack light and travel light is the mantra of travelling. Make sure that you pack everything in a backpack, so that your hands are free.
- A handy water bottle – Adventure sports may lead to dehydration so ensure you have adequate amount of drinking water to keep you going.
- A Swiss/knife– For a perfect adventurous experience, be prepared with all handy gears.
- A Good quality and sturdy pair of walking shoes/ chappals/floaters – For adventurous activities, the first rule is to wear comfortable shoes and while rafting there is danger of waves pulling you out of the raft. Ensure your feet are properly tucked in comfortable shoes.
- Extra pair of clothes – There is no second guessing that you will be getting thoroughly drenched; pack some extra clothing that you can put on post your rafting in Kolad.
- Sunglasses and a cap/hat – Though Kolad maintains a cool-humid climate throughout the year but it is advisable to have a proper head gear so as to protect yourself from harsh sun.
- Rain jacket – If you are willing to go river rafting in Kolad during Monsoons, ensure that you have a good-effective rain gears packed with you.
- Waist Pouch – Instead of hunting for small-small things in your backpack, make sure you carry all your money, phones and other tiny things in a waist pouch. Also, a waist pouch reduces risk of losing things.
- Camera – Who wants to miss such thrilling activities? Store all your lovely memories of Kolad in a camera so that you can relive the moment anytime and every time later in life.
- Any personal medication – Travelling might take a toll on your health. It is always suggested to pack all your personal medication with you.
How to Reach Kolad
From Mumbai –
The distance from Mumbai to Kolad is approximately 122 km.
- In case you are travelling via Kodambakkam - Mumbai Hwy and Khopoli - Pali Rd. Then you will reach Kolad in approximately 2 h 26 min.
- If you are travelling via MH SH 104 and NH66, you would reach Kolad in approximately 2 h 48 min.
- In case you plan to travel from Mumbai to Kolad via NH66, then you would take approximately 3 h 27 min.
One can take a day train from Mumbai (Dadar and CST) railway station to Kolad railway station. The time taken to reach Kolad from Mumbai by train is approximately 2 hours
From Pune –
The distance from Pune to Kolad is approximately 144.4km.
- If you are travelling through the Mumbai –Pune Expressway, you would reach Kolad in approximately 3 hours.
- If you are travelling via Tamhini Ghat Rd, then you would reach Kolad in approximately 2 h 50 min.
One can take a train from Pune railway station to Kolad railway station. The time taken to reach Kolad from Pune by train is approximately 3.5 hours. The train passes via Lonavala.
- It is advisable that you hire a guide or an instructor. It is wise to listen carefully to the guides instructions and abide by them to fully enjoy your rafting trip.
- Avoid rafting if you are physically unfit. Paddling the raft needs strength and energy. Feel free to consult a doctor before indulging in this activity.
- Consuming alcohol during the expedition or prior to the rafting trip is strictly prohibited.
- Wearing lifejackets or the personal floatation devices during the water rafting session is mandatory.
- It is recommended that you stay hydrated during the rafting trip, in order to deal with the heat. Hence carry drinking water along with you, to avoid dehydration.
- Do carry a handy first aid kit, with basics like painkillers, antiseptic lotions, Band-Aid, etc.
Other Popular Activities in Kolad
With its diversified options, Kundalika River is certainly one stop destination for all adventure junkies out there. Besides adventure activities get captivated with the stunning greenery and picturesque landscapes of Kolad region.
Indulge in a heart racing Jet Ski experience at Kundalika. Suitable for even beginners, you will be provided with required briefing for this water adventure. Hop on to your ride and get ready to race with other group members. Cruise over the calm water and let the fun begin.
Kundalika River has all required ingredients to make a spicy getaway story ready! For water enthusiasts, water adventures are an easy option to quench their adventure thirst. For other rock climbing and canyoning are the most preferred options.
Boost your adrenaline as you carefully descend down while clinging to the rope. Beat your fear as you combine your mountaineering and rafting techniques in this one activity. Take a break from routine life and indulge in some amazing fun-filled canyoning while in Kolad. In addition, you can have a tryst with the historical legacy of the Mumbai, chill by the Arabian Sea as you munch on some delectable street food, study about some legendary arts, ride on the most epic amusement park, etc. So, one should never miss out to visit best places to visit in mumbai along with friends as well as family.
Location: Kolad, Maharashtra
Kolad Bungee Jumping Timing: 1 hour (Between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Kolad, famous for unbounded scenic beauty and lush greenery along with waterfalls and green meadows, offers an adventurous destination for nature lovers. Located in the Raigad district in Maharashtra, the location implies a great spot for carrying out adventurous activities which lets you experience fun-filled moments and gather memories for the entire lifetime.
Experience a thrilling Kolad bungee jumping with letting your body jump from a height of 40 meters. Get a chance to become a daredevil heart and enjoy this adventurous activity with great enthusiasm and energy. There is a fixed platform above where people are fixed with a safety harness and then jump below.
The Kolad bungee jumping is conducted with a highly experienced crew which ensures great safety You shall be provided with high level of training, good quality bungee jumping cords, the best equipment and procedures in place.
Requirements for Kolad Bungee Jumping:
Minimum Age: 18 years
Minimum Weight: 40 Kg
Maximum Weight: 110 Kg
Suitable for: Age group between 18 to 50.
How to Reach:
The location of the activity shall be conveyed to you on successful booking by our travel partner and you can reach with the help of private and public transportation.
Kolad Bungee Jumping Packages offered:
Click on 'Book Now to find the following options:
Only Bungee Jumping: Bungee Jumping with Guide
Bungee Jumping with Lunch: Bungee Jumping with Guide and Meals
Children are not allowed for this activity.
A thriving tiny village in Maharashtra, Kolad is one of the best places to avail adventure activities like rafting, rappelling, and kayaking. The village offers the best of the views to all the visitors and hence, it is one of the places people wish to go. The crystal clear waters of Kolad are waiting for your presence to help you have a thrilling experience. Kayaking in kolad is one of the most exciting activities which lets the adrenaline rush.
Reach Kolad and treat yourself with an exhilarating experience nestling amidst the beauty of nature. These forty-five minutes of Kayaking in kolad is unbeatable and is unparalleled. For your safety, get life jackets and be safe from drowning. If you are a thrill-seeker or an adventure lover, Kayaking In Kolad is the solution to all your questions. Book now and come along with your friends, family members or office colleagues who are crazy about action-packed experiences.
Suitable For: Adventure Lovers
The minimum age to participate in Kayaking in kolad is 7 years.
Timings: Between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Duration: About 15 minutes
Distance: 150 meters
Famous for housing in adventure activities like rafting, rappelling, and kayaking, Kolad is one of the best places to visit and have fun. Kolad owns the scenic beauty that is a true treat to the eyes and is like the paradise to all the visitors. It is one of the places, if you are a nature lover, you will fall for this place. Availing an adventure activity amidst such a beauty feels like a dream come true for all the visitors.
Avail a zipping experience in Kolad and create a lot of memories for yourself. Let the adrenaline come into action and you make your day a memorable one with Kolad ziplining experience. You will be able to avail ziplining activity with a high-quality and strength harness. All the safety measures are ensured at the location so that you have a safe and exciting experience. There are a set of gloves and helmet included in the package as well. Book this experience now to be left enthralled and with a lot of memories.
How to Reach Kolad Ziplining Location:
It is around 112 km from Mumbai and around 120 km from Pune. You can easily reach the destination by public or private transportation.
Children under the age of 15 years are not allowed to avail the activity.
A minimum and a maximum weight of 35 kg and 100 kg, respectively, are permitted to avail the activity.
Timings: Between 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Duration: About 15 minutes
Situated along the Kundalika river, Kolad is a small town in the Konkan region. It is one of the places that is home to the natural beauty that is impressive and picturesque. The village is famous for white water rafting and has provision for many adventurous activities including rappelling, kayaking and more. Availing Paragliding in Kolad will help you surf on the air over the views that beats none and will help you to gaze create memories that are unforgettable.
If you wish to feel like you are flying in the sky like a bird and if you wish to gaze the panoramic views of the beautiful village, Paragliding in Kolad is the activity to choose. The people who will be helping you to know the process of the activity are professionals. Your safety will be the primary concern by using high-quality equipment and trained professionals. Book now and feel the adrenaline coming into action as you glide down.
How to Reach Kolad Paragliding Site:
It is around 112 km from Mumbai and around 120 km from Pune. You can easily reach the destination by public or private transportation.
Children under the age of 8 years are not allowed to avail the activity.
A minimum and a maximum weight of 35 kg and 90 kg, respectively, are permitted to avail the activity.
If you though Kolad is all about water adventures you need to give a second though. The entire region is made up of amazing rock formations and cliffs. For people who are not much of water sports lovers can indulge in some thrilling rock climbing adventure while in Kolad.
Satiate your thirst of adventure by participating in this thrilling activity. An ideal place for this particular excursion, beat your fear of heights and get ready to face some challenges. Test your skills as you slowly balance yourself on tiny foundations while conquering gigantic rocks here.
About the Activity:
- Let the abundant greens of Kolad welcome you with the magical expanse of the Kundalika River.
- A quick drive from Mumbai and you will be relaxing in the arms of Kolad camping.
- Perfect respite from the tiresome city life, this destination will offer you all the simple pleasures of life and adventure too! Embarking on water sports in Kolad promises to be not only thrilling experience!.
- As you arrive on a refreshing evening check in at your destination about 05:00PM, after which your adventurous experience gets off to a wonderful start.
- It is here that you can start on various experiences such as Burma Bridge, Trekking, Treasure Hunt and many more such pursuits which will keep your adrenaline at an all time high!
Kundalika River Crossing
Unlike the fame white water rafting in Kundalika River has achieved in all these years, Kundalika river crossing is comparatively less known but those who have undergone through the adventure offered by the rope based water adventure have recommended it as one of the best activities that can be done in Kolad due to the excitement is hidden throughout the rope. You get the twin feeling of being above water but with the endurance, a rope activity can promise. And here, you are alone, balancing on the rope yourself where as other adventure activities will have instructors around.
This is the best time to feel the river on your feet as you will touch it hanging on the rope. Kundalika is in Kolad, around 3 hours of drive from Mumbai. As everyone knows, this is one of the most favorite adventure spots in Maharashtra. Kundalika River is the pivotal attraction in Kolad for offering different water sports. The river is originating from a village called Bhira and acts as the major water source to Kolad and the neighborhood.
For the rope activities as well, there are multiple tour providers and adventure clubs. Proper safety gears and training sessions will be given to you before you head out to indulge in the activity. The instructors may be at the other end of the river checking you throughout the activity and there is nothing to worry about as you can find plenty of visitors doing this amazing river crossing multiple times. Yes, this is not for faint hearted ones but for those with ultimate courage.
Bumper Boat Ride
This is one activity that is suitable for families as well. Enthrall gliding over a boat shaped like banana that is ties behind a speed boat. Feel your heart racing as you race behind the jet. Experience real joy in this child-like-activity.
Delight yourself in an adventure pumping experience as you feel the cool splashes falling on you while you race your bumper boat on the calm waters of the Kundalika River. Enjoy a weekend getaway in this ideal destination. Also, there are numerous places to visit in pune along with your friends and dear ones.
Kundalika River, is a perfect weekend getaway destination lying in the proximity of Mumbai and Pune. Enjoy the stunning greenery wrapping the surrounding mountain ranges by indulging in an adrenaline boosting mountain biking experience in Kolad region.
Take a break from all available water adventures and get enthralled in a biking experience like never before. With its uneven and challenging trails – this is a perfect biking place near Kolad. Ride through rugged terrains and challenge your limits as you smear mud all over while racing with other group members.
While touring this region of Maharashtra, brace yourself for some heart racing activities. Kolad Waterfall is a perfect destination for water adventures. Waterfall rappelling is a controlled descend through a waterfall using a rope. With your arrival at Kolad, begin your waterfall rappelling, experience the thrills as you carefully descend!
Enjoy this thrilling activity that requires your mountaineering skills, watch your step as you carefully place your foot while descending through the stunning waterfall. Enjoy the scenic landscape provising a perefect backdrop while you cling to the rope. Explore yourself with this fun-filled activity.
Unleash the devil in you with an amazing quad biking experience in Kolad. A quad bike also known as an all-terrain vehicle (ATV), is a customized three/four wheeler that is driven on low pressure tires and are suitable for any kind of track. It is one sporting activity that has travelled its way right from US to all other parts of the world.
As soon as you arrive, you will be briefed about some dos and don’ts of the game. Post this briefing session – get ready with your safety gears before riding your beast. Prep up for some mud-splashing, heart racing experience with rest of the group members. Show others your strength as you ride your ATV on rugged terrains.
Kundalika River is gradually becoming a favourite adventure destination among ardent adventurists and enthusiasts. No matter, whether you wish to enjoy the beautiful surroundings or get a taste of water adventures, this place has all.
While you stay here! Get ready to gather your wits for some thrilling activities. Since Kundalika is a dam controlled water thus making it ideal spot for water activities. Apart from all firm water adventures available here, there is one activity that is loved by almost everyone. Experience a fuecnfilled boating in Kundalika river, sip in the surrounding environs while pedalling your way over the placid waters. Moreover, Pune is banked beside river Mutha and is blessed with an ambient weather throughout the year, which make one of the best places to visit in pune ever in a lifetime with your family and friends.
About the Activity:
- An exciting adventure destination, Kundalika River has fast become the mecca for thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies. Apart from rafting, there are a number of adventures that you can enjoy.
- Enjoy archery at Kolad by the riverside; this activity is organised during the daytime.
- You will be briefed about the dos and don’ts along with the safety measures related to archery.
- Post this, get your archery gears; bows and arrows, and showcase all your archery skills with this amazing archery at Kolad camp.
About the Activity:
- If you are yearning for some fun and adventure, your search will end. Enjoy a small rivulet outing.
- Banana boat ride in Kolad has its own fun and delight among all the available water sports near Pune.
- Get to the Kundalika riverside and indulge in a round of this fun-filled banana boat ride at Kolad. With a maximum capacity of carrying 6 members at a time, this inflated boat will surely keep you engrossed throughout the day!