Popular Places To Stay in Lavasa
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 2300.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 1780|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 1680.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 6200|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 5000|
If you’re looking for a perfect getaway close to home, the stays in Lavasa are ideal for a quick weekend. Designed in Italian architectural style, Lavasa is a township sprawling across acres of land, in close proximity to the Mulshi Dam.
The many places to stay in Lavasa are what add to the beauty of this town, making your stay a rather comfortable and enjoyable one. Resorts in Lavasa have plenty to offer. Most resorts are equipped with swimming pools, perfect for a dip on a warm day. Many even offer indoor, outdoor and water sports like the Waterfront Shaw and Fortune Select Dasve, to name a few.
But the beauty of Lavasa lies in the fact that this isn’t a town simply packed with resorts. There is every option available here - including tents at Parnakuti and Xthrill Camping, Villas at Saffron Stays and Lavasa Lake Palace, and homestays like The Portofino and Lavasa Lakeview.
Stays range from pocket-friendly, to high-end ones, so you have plenty to choose from based on your budget. Each stay in Lavasa stands out in its own way and each stay offers a host of amenities that make your getaway a comfortable, enjoyable one.
Here is the list of best places to stay in Lavasa:
People Also Ask About Lavasa Stays
Which are the best resorts to stay in Lavasa?
1. Ekaant The Retreat: This 4-star property has facilities like a restaurant, a garden, and a terrace. The 12 airy bungalows are well equipped with sofas and flat screen TVs, and classic furnishings too.
Free breakfast with options like a buffet, American and vegetarian, is available at the lake-facing restaurant. Other amenities include 2 outdoor pools, a poolside bar, a spa, a playground, a BBQ facility, and plenty of other indoor sports.
2. Jalshrushti: This relaxed rural resort features furnished decks, warm wood cottages offering flat-screen TVs and 4-poster beds, with most rooms facing the beautiful river across. Your stay is inclusive of meals.
Other amenities include a spacious restaurant, an outdoor pool only for adults, a game room, a playground and sprawling green gardens. Jalsrushti is perfect for a nature getaway with your loved ones.
3. Green Gate Resort: Green Gate is one of the finest places to stay in Lavasa, known for its warm and welcoming hospitality. Being in close proximity to Mulshi Dam, one can enjoy nature’s bounty to the fullest, here.
Rooms are designed with plush wooden interiors, while villas add kitchens, seating areas and other facilities. Other amenities include a pool table and swimming pool, making for a comfortable stay.
4. Kumar Resort: If you’re looking for an offbeat stay, this is the one. This scenic nature stay offers well-appointed rooms and spacious galleries attached to each room. Amenities include an outdoor pool, a restaurant, a health center, 24x7 room service and games for kids. What stands out here are the waterslides connecting to the open air pool which proves to be an enthralling experience for all!
Which are the best places for camp stays in Lavasa?
1. Parnakuti: Parnakuti Camping is ideal if you want to live the original camping life. Enjoy the wilderness, the backwaters, the untouched environment, and the lush greenery around. Facilities here include a kitchen, a pantry, and individual bathrooms.
2. XThrill Camping: XThrill Camping offers serenity away from the bustle of the city. Accommodation is in tents which range from basic to high-end. The basic ones offer simple sleeping facilities to give you a typical camping feel.
For a more luxurious stay you can choose the better room which offers air conditioning, and a personal bathroom. There are plenty of activities here, some of which include cave exploration, treasure hunt, jungle trek, archery, paintball and more. You can also enjoy a DJ night by the campfire or open lake swimming.
3. Nature’s Magic: Providing pristine lake views, Nature’s Magic is among stays in Lavasa that provides basic accommodation in tents or rooms. The property has a shared lounge, a simple restaurant with homely flavours and a garden. Each room has a seating and dining area. There’s a buffet breakfast available every morning and you can enjoy some fishing at the lake nearby.
Which are the popular resorts with swimming pools in Lavasa?
1. Green Gate Resort: Green Gate offers an offbeat experience with its array of amenities. Apart from a huge swimming pool, there's a pool table and plenty of indoor games that are fun for all. Rooms are aesthetically done with wooden flooring, an attached kitchenette, and beautiful lake views.
2. Centurion Springs Hills Holiday Resort: A tourist favourite, Centurion is one of the few properties in Lavasa with a bar and a lounge, which is great especially if you’re travelling with friends and want to dance the night away.
The terrace is a great location for relaxing and the restaurant here offers delicious multi-cuisines. Other amenities include a spacious swimming pool, an outdoor picnic area, a games area, a dance floor, and a conference hall too, perfect for business trips.
3. Fortune Select Dasve: Fortune Select Dasve is a massive property spreading across 18000 acres of lush greenery, making it one of the best places to stay in Lavasa. High in the hills, Fortune Select has plenty of amenities with its big swimming pool being a favourite among tourists, young and old.
Other amenities include a fitness center, a business center, and water sports that prove to be the perfect way to spend a getaway. Rooms are designed in a rustic style and are beautifully furnished with modern facilitie.
4. The Waterfront Shaw Resort: Tucked away between Warasgaon Lake and Sahyadri Ranges, Waterfront Shaw offers studio apartments that are great for family holidays. Rooms are equipped with balconies and dining areas, and include amenities like a kitchenette, a drawing room, and high-speed Wifi.
If you’re travelling with kids you can rest assured they have lots to enjoy here with the property offering activities like nature trails, cycling, swimming, and other outdoor and watersports. You can also relax at the spa or visit the fitness centre for a good workout.
Which are the top villas in Lavasa?
1. Saffron Stays Calvin and Hobbes: Saffron Stays in Lavasa is a quaint villa featuring a balcony, a fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge, a seating area, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with a shower. It’s a modest property, but definitely worth a stay.
2. Lavasa Luxury Deck Apartment: Lavasa Luxury Deck Apartment features lake and river views which you can soak in while sitting on the property’s beautiful patio.
The holiday home is equipped with 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. There’s also a common terrace and a garden where you can spend some quality time, relaxing and rejuvenating. The breakfast spread here is a guest favourite too.
3. Lavasa Lake Palace: Boasting a restaurant and barbecue facilities, Lavasa Lake Palace features air-conditioned accommodation with a patio that faces the serene lake.
The spacious holiday home is equipped with 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. Additionally, there’s a hot tub and a biking facility too for your enjoyment. The vegetarian spread at breakfast is totally worth the penny, too!
4. Kaarvi Indraprastha: Set in Lavasa, Kaarvi Indraprastha is one of the finest Lavasa stays. An architectural beauty with its patio that faces the beautiful lake.
You can relax in the huge garden while your children play in the adjacent playground or you can all rent bicycles and ride around the township together. Rooms here are tastefully designed consisting of 3 bedrooms, a kitchenette, a dining area and 3 bathrooms, making it a great location for group travel.
Which are the best homestays in Lavasa?
1. Portofino: Surrounded by lush greenery and bright flora, Portofino is a compelling location with beautiful architecture and interiors. The 2BHK comprises a balcony which opens up to lake views. Amenities include a kitchenette, a wardrobe, a tea/coffee maker, a sprawling garden and more.
2. JenJon holiday homes: JenJon Holiday Home offers plenty of amenities and aspires to be a home away from home. There’s a fitness center, a children’s activity area, an outdoor pool and a restaurant too. The family rooms are well equipped with a kitchenette, a microwave, a mini-fridge and there's 24x7 room service too.
3. Grandiose Villa: Grandiose Villa is an apartment comprising 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a living room, all of which face pristine lake views. There’s also a common lounge area. You can choose from an à la carte or vegetarian breakfast. A guest favourite among stays in Lavasa, Grandiose Villa is among pocket-friendly places to stay in Lavasa.
4. Lavasa Lakeview: Set in the centre of Lavasa, this holiday home offers accommodation with free WIfi. It comprises one bedroom, a bathroom, a dining area and a kitchenette, and the balcony opens up to beautiful lake views.
There’s also a children’s playground and a bicycle rental service, which is great if you’re travelling with kids. You can enjoy a hearty vegetarian breakfast every morning.
Which are the best budget stays in Lavasa?
1. Celebration Lavasa: This 4-star hotel features a bar, a restaurant serving delectable Indian flavours, and 24/7 room service. Rooms are neatly done and fitted with flat screen televisions. You can wake up to the serene nature views all around and enjoy a continental or buffet breakfast, thereafter. This is one of the cheapest Lavasa stays.
2. TY Lakeview Cottages: TY Lakeview Cottages boasts of a sprawling garden and a spacious terrace for guests to relax and rejuvenate themselves. The units here are all family rooms equipped with flat screen TVs and balconies. The breakfast spread here is a scrumptious one, inclusive of American, vegetarian and vegan options.
3. Lavasa Luxury Lakeview Studio: This holiday home offers a comfortable stay with air conditioned rooms and free wi-fi. You can book the entire holiday home which comprises a bedroom, a bathroom, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with lake views.
What guests love here is the children's playground and the cycling rentals offered here, which make it an enjoyable stay especially if you're travelling with kids. You can enjoy a vegetarian breakfast here, too. If a hotel or resort is not your preferred choice, this holiday home is something you'll definitely love!
4. Sur Sangeet FarmHouse: Set in Lavasa, Sur Sangeet FarmHouse offers comfortable accommodation at pocket-friendly prices. Rooms are fitted with balconies and flat screen TVs. Each unit is also equipped with a terrace and a garden view. Other amenities include a spacious garden, a barbeque set up, and a children's playground. Guests can enjoy an Asian breakfast here every morning.
What is the lowest & highest price of stays in Lavasa?
Stays in Lavasa can cost you as low as Rs. 2800 per night at a destination like TY Lakeside Cottages. Or prices can be as steep as Rs. 30,000 for luxury properties like Soul Tree by Vista Rooms.
What kind of amenities do Lavasa stays provide?
Places to stay in Lavasa have plenty of amenities to offer. Almost every resort in the town is equipped with a swimming pool. Most stays also offer indoor and outdoor sports, including paintball, ATV Biking, rock climbing, and more.
Surrounded by replete greenery, many of the resorts also offer adventure plans for nature walks, trekking, and hiking. Some even offer fitness centers and spas if you don't feel like heading out and want to rejuvenate while in the property.
Is Lavasa safe?
Lavasa is safe to travel through during the day and at night too. If you're strolling or driving around the township, it is well lit and there's not much to worry about.
Once you cross the gates to travel to another destination, the roads are rough and poorly lit. So make sure you visit Lavasa during the day and spend the night in the township at one of the stays in Lavasa, or leave much before sunset to avoid any mishaps.