The Lavasa tour packages allow you to explore the gorgeous hill city of Lavasa, which is situated in the lap of the Western Ghats in Maharashtra. Renowned for its spectacular hills and scenic lakes, the town offers a beautiful expedition for photographers, couple vacationers, and travel lovers. Due to its close proximity to Pune and Mumbai, it serves as a weekend retreat for families and friends. With a series of Lavasa city tour packages, you can explore the local sightseeing places nearby and enjoy the best hospitality in the exotic villas.
Each of the tour packages from Thrillophilia is tailored to suit your tastes and preferences, offering some incredible experiences you would want to cherish for a lifetime. These personalized tour packages give the visitors a chance to enjoy adventurous activities, like boating, camping, hiking, kayaking, and trekking, with their friends and family. It also offers the luxuries of comfort, including food and lodging, to make it a happening journey for you. No matter whether you are traveling solo or with a partner, our tour packages can provide a budget-friendly trip to Lavasa. So, if you wish to add some remarkable and wholesome adventures to your travel list, you should book the tour packages to Lavasa today!
People Also Ask About Lavasa Tours
Which are the famous places to visit in Lavasa?1. The Promenade:
The Promenade is an important aspect of your Lavasa tour, built in accordance with the Italian style of architecture that is present throughout the city. The beautiful lakeside pathway is lined with restaurants that serve delicious food from all over the country.
You will also find several impressive restaurants that serve international food in outdoor cafes that you can enjoy as you look upon the waters of the lake. The whole experience of visiting the Promenade is exciting and memorable and ideal for a relaxing evening in Lavasa.
Location: Lavasa, Pune, Maharashtra.
Timings: Open 24 hours (although restaurants have their own timings).
2. Tikona Fort:
Tikona Fort is an important stop on your Lavasa trip, especially if you enjoy glorious views of the natural and historical countryside. The fort also serves as an exciting trekking point for adventure lovers.
From the old ramparts of the fort, you can catch a breathtaking view of the Trimbakeshwar Mahadev Temple, as well as the Satvahan caves and the nearby lake in the region.
Location: Lonavala, Maharashtra.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.).
3. Varasgaon Dam:
A well-planned Lavasa tour package will definitely include a trip to the Lavasa Dam, which is located at a short distance of 45 km from Pune city. It is the main supplier of water for the city and the natural beauty of the place makes it an excellent picnic spot.
You can also enjoy several watersports such as boating on the surface of the water. The dam is also surrounded by a number of luxurious resorts which are ideal for families and couples to stay in when they are visiting Lavasa.
Location: Lavasa, Pune, Maharashtra 412107.
4. Panshet Dam:
Panshet Dam is one of the most beautiful places in Lavasa. It is ideal for picnics, sightseeing, playing games and embarking on other fun adventures in the lap of nature. The dam itself appears like a pristine lake with sparkling waters that are surrounded by undulating hilly areas.
The green and brown landscape makes the whole scenery very idyllic and romantic and the weather is also pleasant enough for a memorable trip to the Panshet dam.
Location: Ambi River, Pune, Maharashtra.
Entry fee: INR 250/- for adults, INR 170/- for children (Monday to Friday); INR 300 for adults, INR 230 for children (Saturday and Sunday).
Timings: Monday to Sunday (10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.).
5. Devkund Waterfall:
This is another popular trekking point in Lavasa, and you can book a Lavasa package that includes a trip to the beautiful Devkund Waterfall. This gorgeous waterfall is the perfect place to go trekking or for a relaxing picnic with your friends and family. The place is surrounded by wilderness, which also makes for a fun bout of sightseeing.
Location: Bhira, Raigad district, Maharashtra.
Entry fee: INR 10 per person.
Timings: Open 24 hours.
6. Tamhini Ghat:
Tamhini Ghat is one of the most beautiful places near Pune and Lavasa in Maharashtra and is the perfect retreat for nature lovers. You can retire to the summit of these lush green hills which is surrounded with lakes, waterfalls, forests and other natural wonders that will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated. It is the ideal place for a drive or a picnic, or even a weekend getaway.
Location: 69km from Lavasa.
What are the best things to do in Lavasa?1. Enjoy watersports at Lakeshore Watersports: Lavasa is located on the banks of the beautiful Warasgaon Lake, which makes it a hotspot for fun watersports.
One of the most famous and popular water sports complexes in the town are Lakeshore Watersports, where you can enjoy activities like boating, paddleboarding, kayaking and pedal boating on the surface of the lake. You can explore the many activities as part of your Lavasa tour.
Location: Plot No 101, Town Hall, Portofino Street, Lavasa, Maharashtra 412112.
Price: Customizable according to the activities you sign up for.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (10:00 am – 6:00 p.m.).
2. Relax your body and mind at the Karvi Spa: For a truly relaxing experience, you can book a Lavasa tour package that includes a trip to the beautiful Karvi Spa. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, professional masseuses and a soothing and calming environment, this is the perfect place to rejuvenate your senses after a hectic week in the city.
You can avail a diverse range of international massage therapies that will stimulate your body and mind in different unique ways.
Location: 30, Event Center St, Lavasa, Maharashtra 412112.
Price: Prices start at INR 700.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.).
3. Participate in Adventures at XThrill Adventure Academy: XThrill Adventure Academy is a bustling centre of adventures and excitement that you can participate in with your whole family. The Academy offers a number of outdoor activities such as rock climbing, rappelling, trekking, cycling, etc.
This is made even easier because of the versatile and diverse terrain of Lavasa. You can also enjoy unique activities such as valley crossing, archery, rifle shooting, backpacking and most importantly, camping on Lavasa trip.
Location: Palase, Maharashtra 412107.
Price: INR 1,210 for a 2 days camping experience.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.).
4. Trek to the Tikona Fort: The Tikona Fort near Lavasa is possibly the most beautiful viewpoint in the area, from where you can see the rolling hills of the Western Ghats, the deep valleys and the rain-soaked forests.
You are offered a breathtaking panoramic view of the place, and the trek to the top of the fort is also a rewarding journey. The historical fort also offers stunning views from its ramparts and is a great place for a romantic picnic when you are in Lavasa.
Location: Lonavala, Maharashtra.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.).
5. Explore the local Bamboo craft at Bamboosa: The tropical foliage that surrounds Lavasa yields a lot of bamboo trees which is turned into a multitude of beautiful, hand-made and hand-crafted bamboo items that you can find at Bamboosa. This factory cum craft store is a hub for local artists who flock there to check out items such as furniture, lampshades, coasters, knives, etc. all of which is made out of bamboo.
Location: Survey No. 60, Mugaon Lavasa, Post Pathershet, Taluka, Mulshi, Maharashtra 412112.
Price: Prices start at INR 200.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.).
6. Explore the Lavasa Nature Trail: A Lavasa tour is incomplete without a walk along the beautiful Nature Trail in Lavasa. In fact, this stretch of road beside the lake is considered the French Riviera of Maharashtra because of its incredible architectural and natural beauty.
Watching the sunset, the skyline, the colourful buildings with the Italian ramparts and the sparkling water bodies is one of the most relaxing and rewarding things to do on your Lavasa trip.
Location: Dasave, Maharashtra 412112.
What are the romantic things to do in Lavasa?1. Dine at the Promenade: Few things are as romantic as a romantic lakeside supper in one of the many restaurants on the Promenade. In fact, the whole place was constructed keeping in mind the romantic nature of Italian street-side restaurants and that sentiment is exactly what you’ll experience when you are here.
2. Picnic at the Panshet Dam: Panshet Dam is a romantic retreat in your Lavasa trip, where you can take advantage of the secluded area, the endless stretch of mountains and valleys that you can view from here and the exciting activities like boating that you can enjoy on the waters.
3. Explore the Devkund Waterfall: This is the most romantic retreat for an adventurous couple who wants to explore the countryside. Devkund Waterfall is the perfect place to go swimming, camping or trekking with your loved ones. The waterfall itself is historical and enthralling and is bound to be the perfect setting for a romantic trip.
4. Catch the view from Lavasa Nature Trail: A romantic Lavasa package for couples includes an in-depth exploration of all the highlights and the best viewpoints along the trail. Walking hand-in-hand with your partner and checking out the hills, valleys and houses along the river are the perfect way to spend an evening on your Lavasa trip.
What are the best adventure activities to do in Lavasa?1. Kayaking: The many water bodies in Lavasa make it the ideal place for families and friends to enjoy exciting water sports such as kayaking, rappelling, boating, river rafting, pedal boating and much more.
2. Trekking: Lavasa is a paradise for trekkers and adventure lovers because of the many exciting trekking trails that can be found in and around the area. You can book a Lavasa tour package that takes you on some of the most famous treks in the area including the Tikona Fort Trek.
3. Camping: The natural wealth of the area surrounding Lavasa makes it the perfect camping grounds for adventure lovers. A customized Lavasa package can include a couple of days of camping and other outdoor adventures to make your trip even more exciting and fruitful.
4. Rock climbing: The undulating landscape of Lavasa makes it ideal for fun activities like rock climbing. The professional gear, equipment and versatile selection of slopes to climb makes it perfect for experts as well as novices who want to try their hand at rock climbing and it is one of the fun things to do on Lavasa trip.
What is Lavasa famous for?Lavasa is famous for its colourful Italian style buildings and the many water sports, adventures and activities that can be enjoyed on the waters of the Warasgaon Lake. It is also famous for its stunning natural views of the mountains of the Western Ghats.
What is the best time to visit Lavasa?The best time to go on a Lavasa tour is between the months of September to March when the place experiences winter and autumn. You can also visit during the monsoon season (between June to August), when the forests and mountains are awash with fresh rainwater, making it extra beautiful.
How many days are enough for Lavasa?2 days are enough for Lavasa. You can spend one day exploring the restaurants, viewpoints, picnic spots and other attractions in the town while the next day can be spent indulging in the many adventures in and around the area.
What can I buy in Lavasa?One of the best things you can buy in Lavasa is bamboo products. The mountains of the Western Ghats grow a lot of bamboo that is converted into beautiful furniture, decorative items and other hand-made knick-knacks that make for the perfect souvenir to take back home with you.
How can I go to Lavasa from Pune?The most feasible way to go on a Lavasa tour from Pune is on road, via the Temghar-Lavasa Road. There are no direct flights or trains to Lavasa since the nearest railway station is at Pune, which is around 60 km away. You can book bus tickets or a private car or even a taxi from Pune to take you to Lavasa, which will take around 2 hours on road.
What type of local cuisine can be found in Lavasa?Lavasa is famous for its fresh seafood and other local Maharashtrian food that is cooked with local spices. However, it is also famous for the excellent quality international food belonging to cuisines from around the world that you can sample in places like the Promenade.
Which are the best places to stay in Lavasa?Your Lavasa tour package includes lodging in some of the best accommodations in Lavasa including:
1. Ekaant Retreat: This stunning resort is located on the banks of the Warasgaon Lake and is fringed with the forests of the Sahyadri Hills, making it a natural, luxurious paradise. The rooms are incredibly luxurious, with nature-view rooms and private balconies.
2. Lavasa Lake Palace: A stay at the Lavasa Lake Palace can enhance your Lavasa trip with its natural view rooms, lakeside location and luxury services.
3. Residency Lake Resort & Spa: This gorgeous hilltop resort consists of 12 beautifully furnished bungalows that are fitted with all possible luxurious amenities. The property also boasts of several pools, indoor and outdoor.
4. Hotel Celebration Lavasa: Hotel Celebration is a multi-storey luxury hotel with private balconies in each room that gives you a stunning view of the mountains. The slightly removed location of the hotel ensures that despite its modern amenities, it is private and exclusive.
What kind of nightlife can I experience in Lavasa?1. Late-night coffee runs on The Promenade: You can check out the many late-night cafes that are open in the Promenade such as Chai Y and Dark Spirits café. Watching the waters of the lake while enjoying a meal is especially enjoyable at night.
2. Go dancing at Past Times: Past Times is one of the most happening clubs in Lavasa, where you can enjoy a selection of fine cocktails and dance to the beautiful music that plays in the club.
3. Go camping: Camping and campfires are some of the most exciting activities you can enjoy as part of your Lavasa tour package.
4. Late night walks: Late night walks on the banks of the Warasgaon Lake can make your Lavasa trip unique and memorable. The buildings and the lights reflected on the surface of the water look even more special after sundown.
What are the essential items one must pack while travelling to Lavasa?Here are some of the things that you must carry on your Lavasa tour:
- Sturdy shoes with a good grip
- A raincoat
- Extra clothes for rainy days
- Light, breeze clothes that are appropriate for physical adventures
- A camera
- A valid government ID
- Blankets for impromptu picnics.