1. Shooting point at Kurvande Delight: This place is the point where most film stars do their shooting. It has the most explicit beauty and is a picturesque spot. It comes under the most adventurous thing to do in Khandala packages.
2. Trekking in Rajmachi Fort: Overlooking Borghat, Rajmachi Fort is an architectural prowess of the bygone era and has witnessed several historical events. The trek offers unparalleled scenic views of the Sahyadri ranges, diversified flora and fauna, and is a must-activity for adventure fanatics who are eager to be awed by the visuals that greet them at the endpoint.
Sketching Out a Journey to Kolad, Checkout our best selling Kolad Packages
3. Paragliding in kamshet village: Kamshet village offers its visitors a tandem paragliding experience. It has the highest safety measures, and the best time to go paragliding is between October and March. You can enjoy the 10 minute tandem ride by looking at the incredible scenery. So don’t forget to add it in your Khandala Tour Packages.
4. Camping in Pawna Lake: You will find this place to be the most beautiful adventurous escape from the city crowd. You will get full accommodation with a camp look, plus there is a whole arrangement of your food and snack. You can also enjoy bonfire, music and other indoor/outdoor activities here.
Planning a holiday to Igatpuri, Checkout our best selling Igatpuri Tour Packages
5. Adlabs Imagica Theme and water park: This theme waterpark is the favourite spot of all adventure seekers as you get multiple thrilling rides. This place is designed so beautifully as it is also known as India's Disneyland. You will also find a proper arrangement of fine dining restaurants where you can take your whole family so make sure to include in your Khandala packages.
6. Rappelling in Duke's nose: Duke's nose is the perfect place to satisfy your rappelling thrust. You have to trek for a fair amount of time and then rappel down to around 300 feet, followed by a 450 feet ledge walking. You will get a spectacular view from the top but before arriving do not forget to carry extra food and water bottles.
Planning a vacation to Lavasa, Checkout our best selling Lavasa Tour Packages
7. Visit Tiger's Leap: If you are an adventure lover, you must visit Tiger Leap; it is a popular viewpoint among the Khandala Tour Packages. It has a beautiful panoramic view of the Sahyadri Hills. Most people enjoy the echo point where they also have a small waterfall in the monsoon season.
8. Archaeologist visit in The Bhaja and Karla Caves: Make sure you have this in your Khandala sightseeing packages. It is a great architecture point having Buddha Carvings on every wall and their own Vihara and Chaitya where monks did their praying.
Khandala is famous for the diversified attraction spots that it offers to travelers. It boasts of unique rock formations, holy sites, and gorgeous waterfalls. You can also take in the serene atmosphere and relax in peace for a few days. However, if you are an adventure lover, you can partake in various adrenaline rushing activities like rock climbing, trekking and camping as well.
The best time to visit Khandala is between the months of October and May as during this time, the weather is pleasant and the temperature is low for exploring the place.
Khandala is located at a distance of 81.9 km from Mumbai. It will take you about 1 hour and 5 minutes to reach Khandala if you opt for the road route.
The distance between Khandala and Pune is 69.6 km. If you opt for the Bengaluru - Mumbai Highway/Mumbai Highway/Mumbai - Pune Highway/Mumbai - Pune Expy, then it will take you 1 hour and 26 minutes to reach Khandala.
One day is enough to visit the most interesting tourist spots in Khandala. But, if you really want to explore this magnificent place, you might want to extend your trip.
1. Villa Valencia: This Villa is situated right in the middle of the rich and green beauty of Khandala and is a 4 BHK villa and can easily accommodate eight people. The bungalow is fully equipped with Ac, a well stocked kitchen and it is near to famous spots of Khandala Tour Packages.
2. Casa Dios: This place has a luxurious pool and is an admirable place for the youngsters and is about 10,000 sq ft. It can easily fit 12 people and has the most spacious rooms with each bedroom having a separate entrance and pool view.
3. Cloud 9 Hills Resort: This resort is not situated inside Khandala so you can avoid the crowd of the city and also enjoy the whole Khandala sightseeing packages. The view you get from this resort is breathtaking and you get a pool, lawn, restaurant, spa, rooftop, and rain dancing area.
4. Upper Deck Resort: It lies beside the serene valleys and gigantic mountains and the resort has a vast lawn, big pool, and a majestic view of the mountains. Moreover, they can also provide you with cottage stays and is perfect for the Khandala Tour Packages.
Planning a trip to Matheran, Checkout our best selling Matheran Tour Packages for Family
1. Trek to Lohagad Fort: The Fort is built at an altitude of 1033m above sea level, is a popular place to trek in Khandala and is always full of crowds with adventure junkies in the monsoon season. The trail offers panoramic views of the mesmerizing beauty of nature around and must be included in the Khandala packages.
2. Trek to duke's Nose: Duke's Nose has multiple breathtaking views, thus attacks many trekkers. The cliff has a snake's pointed view and hence is also called Nagphani.
3. Trek to Tikona Fort: The Tikona Fort, also known as Triangle Fort, comes under the top places to trek in Khandala Tour Packages. With spectacular views along the route, the trekkers catch a glimpse of Pawan Dam from the top of the Fort in addition to other scenic visuals.
4. Trek to Tamhini Ghats: Situated in the crest of the Westerm Ghats, Tamhini Ghats offer one of the most exciting trekking trails to adventure lovers. Here, you will get a glimpse of the enchanting beauty of nature along with enticing flora and fauna paving the route.
5. Trek to Bhimashankar: With the route ranging from deep rain forest to tribal villages, excitement and adventure goes hand in hand in the trekking route of Bhimashankar. If you can tolerate the pains along the trail, the view of nature along the way will take your breath away.
Planning a Getaway to Nashik, Checkout our best selling Nashik Tour Packages
1. Camping in Canyon Valley: Canyon valley is also known as Tiger or Ulhas Valley and is the most fantastic spot for camping. Here, you will get all the arrangements from pillows to the comfortable mattress, so you can enjoy a relaxing time with your family and add it in your Khandala Tour Packages.
2. Della Adventure Park: It is a perfect place for camping where you can get the real feel of adventure and also enjoy an activity park. Here besides camping, you can enjoy activities like archery, rappelling, paint-ball, and bike-riding.
3. Letscampout Rajmachi Campsite: At Rajmachi Campsite you get a very comfortable camp setting and you can also enjoy a bonfire with friends or have a cosy time with your partner. You can sleep under the stars and experience the beauty of nature in its rawest form.
4. Mountain Top Camping: For people who love camping, Mountain Top camping is a great place with a set of a bonfire which adds more appeal to the site. Here, you can easily have a glimpse of enthralling nature from outside the dormitory, making it one of the best campsites in the Khandala Tour packages.