Popular Khandala Packages
Khandala Tour Packages
|2 Night 3 Days Package From Mumbai||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 9399.0|
|Lonavala Budget Package||5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 14999.0|
Khandala PackagesNestled on the foothills of Sahyadri, Khandala is a beautiful hill station where weary city dwellers can slow down and embrace the bliss of nature. It is around two hours from Mumbai and is renowned for its stunning mountain backdrop, tall evergreen trees, and vivid landscapes. Book the Khandala tour package to experience the beauty of this serene and picturesque hill station. With this tour package, you can explore the various stunning spots that make this hill station special. It also allows you to get a taste of the bustling markets and the lip-smacking local cuisine.
This tour package also comes with various customizations to make your travel memorable. Whether you’re a solo traveler, a couple, or a huge family, we can modify the trip as per your personal preferences. You can also choose the accommodation and various activities that you would like to try as per your interest. Khandala packages are very affordable and have been designed in a way that we take into consideration all the minute details like transportation options and food choices. During the trip, a professional driver will come and pick you up from the meeting point to make your trip comfortable. So what are you waiting for? Book the Khandala package now to redefine your travel experience.
People Also Ask About Khandala Tours
What are the best places to visit in the Khandala?1. Kune waterfalls: Book the Khandala tour package and witness the majestic beauty of Kune waterfalls, a three-tiered waterfall that cascades down from a height of two hundred metres. It is situated on the midway of Lonavala and Khandala and is known to be the fourteenth-highest waterfall in India. The waterfall is also the perfect picnic spot, so pack your lunch and sit back and enjoy the picturesque view. Keep your eyes peeled for various native wildlife animals that call this area home.
Location: Lonavala-Khandala Valley, Maharashtra2. Bhushi Lake: Bhushi is a picturesque deep blue lake located on the outskirts of Lonavala. This lake has been created by the watercourse of Bhushi Dam and is renowned for its picturesque surroundings. You can go for a refreshing walk around the perimeter of the lake or enjoy some local snacks at a shack along the banks of this lake. There are also small shops around the lake from where you can buy local handicrafts and souvenirs.
Location: 5 Km From Lonavala, KhandalaTiming: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Planning a trip to Alibag, Checkout our best selling Alibag Tour Packages3. Rajmachi Fort: Rajmachi Fort is situated above the twin hill villages of Khandala and Lonavala and is the live witness of various royal legends. It comprises twin fortresses named Manaranjan and Shrivardhan. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj did the expansion of this cave in 1657 by building new structures. You can trek to Rajmachi Fort during the monsoon and appreciate the breathtaking views of deep gorges, rustic villages, and waterfalls.
Location: Mumbai - Pune Expy, Tiger Valley, Khandala, LonavalaTiming: 9 am- 6 pmEntry fees: Rs 25 per person
Click Here To Book: Rajmachi Fort Trek and Camping4. Tiger’s Leap: Tiger’s Leap is a clifftop that offers a majestic view of the Western Ghats, waterfalls, and the gigantic hills in the nearby area. It has a sheer drop of around 650 m and has been named so because the shape of this cliff resembles a tiger leaping into the valley. On a clear day, you can enjoy panoramic views of the sunset and the sunrise from this clifftop. You can also enjoy various adventurous activities here like rock climbing and camping.
Location: Khandala, Maharashtra
Planning a Honeymoon Trip to Khandala, Checkout our best Khandala Honeymoon Packages5. Celebrity Wax Museum: By booking the Khandala tour package, you can visit the Celebrity Wax Museum, which houses the wax carnations of famous Bollywood celebrities, politicians, and social figures. You can see your favourite celebs here such as Christian Ronaldo, Charlie Chaplin, and many more. This museum was founded by a forty-year-old wax artist and is a replica of Madame Tussaud's Museum of London. You can recreate your favourite movie moment here and click pictures with your favourite celebrity.
Location: Lonavala Junction, Lonavala Square Mall, Takve Kurth, MaharashtraTimings: 9:30 am- 9:30 pmEntry fees: Rs 200 per person6. Shiva Linga Rock Temple: Shiva Linga Rock Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and holds great relevance amongst the Hindus. The highlight of this temple is the Shiva lingam which was created by stalagmite dripping from a cave’s roof. The ground part of the Shiva lingam represents creation, and the top signifies absorption. Sahyadri range is situated right next to this temple, meaning you’ll be surrounded by nature’s beauty while visiting the temple.
Location: Shiv Linga, KhandalaTimings: 6 am- 6 pm
Preparing for a Travel to Mahabaleshwar, Checkout our best selling Mahabaleshwar Packages7. Duke’s Nose: The Khandala tour package will take you to Duke’s Nose, a viewpoint situated at a height of 3200 feet. It is the tallest area in the region that offers panoramic views of the Sahyadri peaks and cultivated fields. This place has been named after the Duke of Wellington, whose nose resembles the cliff’s pointed side. Experience the adrenaline as you trek the bumpy and uneven trails from Khandala’s central railway station.
Location: Kurawande, Lonavala, Khandala
What are the best things to do in Khandala?1. Explore the Bedse Caves: With the Khandala packages, you get to explore the Bedse Caves, which are prime examples of wondrous Buddhist art. They comprise two caves named Chaitya cave and several rock beds called Vihara cave. The caves date back to BC and are known to have many hidden treasures. You can take a tour of the caves and appreciate the intricate carvings and splendid architecture which depicts the amazing history of India.2. Admire the architecture at Visapur Fort: One of the best things to do in Khandala is to visit the Visapur Fort, which has been declared as the historical heritage of Khandala. The fort is elevated at the height of 1084m and is considered a trekker’s paradise. It was built by the Peshwas in the seventeenth century and is an iconic edifice of the Marathas. While visiting the cave, you can admire its beautiful architecture and see the isolated caves, old houses, and ancient water tanks.
Planning a trip to Matheran, Checkout our best selling Matheran Trip Packages3. Trekking to Lohagad Fort: Trekking to Lohagad Fort is one of the best ways to discover its eternal beauty and enjoy the serene views of the surrounding areas. It is known to be the easiest trekking route near Mumbai and Pune for beginners. The fastest way to reach the fort is by driving up to the Lohagad Wadi base village and then walking for a few minutes up the stone steps of the fort. During the trek, you’ll pass through various waterfalls and meadows and witness the wondrous beauty of nature in its rawest form.4. Visit Pawna Lake: Book the Khandala packages and get a chance to visit Pawna Lake, an artificial reservoir surrounded by gigantic hills and lush green valleys. It was formed by the water of the Pawana Dam, and over the years, it has become a hotspot for flora and fauna. You can pitch your tent here at night and count the stars or enjoy a barbeque with your friends and family. The lake is also an ideal site for various adventurous activities like trekking, kayaking, and paragliding.
Checkout & Book: Pawna Lake Camping5. Pay homage to the Shingroba Temple: The Khandala packages guarantee a blissful vacation to spiritual enthusiasts by taking them to the Shingroba Temple. This temple is situated on the old Mumbai-Pune highway, and the vehicles passing from here pay homage to God for their safe journey. On Tuesdays, if you visit this temple, you can be a part of the maha aarti. A local fair also takes place at the temple once a year where artisans showcase their skills.
6. Watch the sunset at Lion’s Point: One of the most exciting aspects of your Khandala tour package will be the visit to Lion’s Point, which is famed for offering a panoramic view of the sunset and sunrise. Lion’s Point is one of the most famous viewpoints in Khandala, and many photographers and artists gather here during the evening to capture the sunset views. While watching the epic sunset from this viewpoint, you’ll feel like the entire sky is on fire.7. Outing or Picnic at Bhushi Lake: If you’re looking for some outdoor fun and relaxation in Khandala, you won’t find a place better than Bhushi Lake. It is an ideal weekend destination for nature lovers and a popular picnic spot for families. You can sit around the lake and enjoy the picturesque surroundings. For an added adventure, you can light a campfire and enjoy a barbeque with your friends and family.
What are the adventure things to do on the Khandala tour?
1. Shooting point at Kurvande Delight: This place is the point where most film stars do their shooting. It has the most explicit beauty and is a picturesque spot. It comes under the most adventurous thing to do in Khandala packages.
2. Trekking in Rajmachi Fort: Overlooking Borghat, Rajmachi Fort is an architectural prowess of the bygone era and has witnessed several historical events. The trek offers unparalleled scenic views of the Sahyadri ranges, diversified flora and fauna, and is a must-activity for adventure fanatics who are eager to be awed by the visuals that greet them at the endpoint.
Sketching Out a Journey to Kolad, Checkout our best selling Kolad Packages
3. Paragliding in kamshet village: Kamshet village offers its visitors a tandem paragliding experience. It has the highest safety measures, and the best time to go paragliding is between October and March. You can enjoy the 10 minute tandem ride by looking at the incredible scenery. So don’t forget to add it in your Khandala Tour Packages.
4. Camping in Pawna Lake: You will find this place to be the most beautiful adventurous escape from the city crowd. You will get full accommodation with a camp look, plus there is a whole arrangement of your food and snack. You can also enjoy bonfire, music and other indoor/outdoor activities here.
Planning a holiday to Igatpuri, Checkout our best selling Igatpuri Tour Packages
5. Adlabs Imagica Theme and water park: This theme waterpark is the favourite spot of all adventure seekers as you get multiple thrilling rides. This place is designed so beautifully as it is also known as India's Disneyland. You will also find a proper arrangement of fine dining restaurants where you can take your whole family so make sure to include in your Khandala packages.
6. Rappelling in Duke's nose: Duke's nose is the perfect place to satisfy your rappelling thrust. You have to trek for a fair amount of time and then rappel down to around 300 feet, followed by a 450 feet ledge walking. You will get a spectacular view from the top but before arriving do not forget to carry extra food and water bottles.
Planning a vacation to Lavasa, Checkout our best selling Lavasa Tour Packages
7. Visit Tiger's Leap: If you are an adventure lover, you must visit Tiger Leap; it is a popular viewpoint among the Khandala Tour Packages. It has a beautiful panoramic view of the Sahyadri Hills. Most people enjoy the echo point where they also have a small waterfall in the monsoon season.
8. Archaeologist visit in The Bhaja and Karla Caves: Make sure you have this in your Khandala sightseeing packages. It is a great architecture point having Buddha Carvings on every wall and their own Vihara and Chaitya where monks did their praying.
Why is Khandala famous?
Khandala is famous for the diversified attraction spots that it offers to travelers. It boasts of unique rock formations, holy sites, and gorgeous waterfalls. You can also take in the serene atmosphere and relax in peace for a few days. However, if you are an adventure lover, you can partake in various adrenaline rushing activities like rock climbing, trekking and camping as well.
What is the best time to visit Khandala?
The best time to visit Khandala is between the months of October and May as during this time, the weather is pleasant and the temperature is low for exploring the place.
How far is Khandala from Mumbai?
Khandala is located at a distance of 81.9 km from Mumbai. It will take you about 1 hour and 5 minutes to reach Khandala if you opt for the road route.
How far is Khandala from Pune?
The distance between Khandala and Pune is 69.6 km. If you opt for the Bengaluru - Mumbai Highway/Mumbai Highway/Mumbai - Pune Highway/Mumbai - Pune Expy, then it will take you 1 hour and 26 minutes to reach Khandala.
Is one day enough for Khandala?
One day is enough to visit the most interesting tourist spots in Khandala. But, if you really want to explore this magnificent place, you might want to extend your trip.
Which are famous places to stay during the Khandala Tour?
1. Villa Valencia: This Villa is situated right in the middle of the rich and green beauty of Khandala and is a 4 BHK villa and can easily accommodate eight people. The bungalow is fully equipped with Ac, a well stocked kitchen and it is near to famous spots of Khandala Tour Packages.
2. Casa Dios: This place has a luxurious pool and is an admirable place for the youngsters and is about 10,000 sq ft. It can easily fit 12 people and has the most spacious rooms with each bedroom having a separate entrance and pool view.
3. Cloud 9 Hills Resort: This resort is not situated inside Khandala so you can avoid the crowd of the city and also enjoy the whole Khandala sightseeing packages. The view you get from this resort is breathtaking and you get a pool, lawn, restaurant, spa, rooftop, and rain dancing area.
4. Upper Deck Resort: It lies beside the serene valleys and gigantic mountains and the resort has a vast lawn, big pool, and a majestic view of the mountains. Moreover, they can also provide you with cottage stays and is perfect for the Khandala Tour Packages.
Planning a trip to Matheran, Checkout our best selling Matheran Tour Packages for Family
Which are the trekking trails near Khandala?
1. Trek to Lohagad Fort: The Fort is built at an altitude of 1033m above sea level, is a popular place to trek in Khandala and is always full of crowds with adventure junkies in the monsoon season. The trail offers panoramic views of the mesmerizing beauty of nature around and must be included in the Khandala packages.
2. Trek to duke's Nose: Duke's Nose has multiple breathtaking views, thus attacks many trekkers. The cliff has a snake's pointed view and hence is also called Nagphani.
3. Trek to Tikona Fort: The Tikona Fort, also known as Triangle Fort, comes under the top places to trek in Khandala Tour Packages. With spectacular views along the route, the trekkers catch a glimpse of Pawan Dam from the top of the Fort in addition to other scenic visuals.
4. Trek to Tamhini Ghats: Situated in the crest of the Westerm Ghats, Tamhini Ghats offer one of the most exciting trekking trails to adventure lovers. Here, you will get a glimpse of the enchanting beauty of nature along with enticing flora and fauna paving the route.
5. Trek to Bhimashankar: With the route ranging from deep rain forest to tribal villages, excitement and adventure goes hand in hand in the trekking route of Bhimashankar. If you can tolerate the pains along the trail, the view of nature along the way will take your breath away.
Planning a Getaway to Nashik, Checkout our best selling Nashik Tour Packages
Which are the best camping sites near Khandala?
1. Camping in Canyon Valley: Canyon valley is also known as Tiger or Ulhas Valley and is the most fantastic spot for camping. Here, you will get all the arrangements from pillows to the comfortable mattress, so you can enjoy a relaxing time with your family and add it in your Khandala Tour Packages.
2. Della Adventure Park: It is a perfect place for camping where you can get the real feel of adventure and also enjoy an activity park. Here besides camping, you can enjoy activities like archery, rappelling, paint-ball, and bike-riding.
3. Letscampout Rajmachi Campsite: At Rajmachi Campsite you get a very comfortable camp setting and you can also enjoy a bonfire with friends or have a cosy time with your partner. You can sleep under the stars and experience the beauty of nature in its rawest form.
4. Mountain Top Camping: For people who love camping, Mountain Top camping is a great place with a set of a bonfire which adds more appeal to the site. Here, you can easily have a glimpse of enthralling nature from outside the dormitory, making it one of the best campsites in the Khandala Tour packages.
Gape at the stellar views of The Tiger’s Leap which one of the most frequented sightseeing places in Khandala. The valley is named so as it gives a resemblance to the tiger leaping into a valley. The vantage point is in the proximity of Lonavala and is a choice with no regrets for a nature buff. From 650 meters above the ground that is its elevation, you can take a look at the Western Ghats and scenic views of the hillocks nearby. Apart from this, it also features an echo point where you can yell out the names and hear them back from the valley. Whether you are here with your family, partner, or friends this place is worth visiting. Essential Information:Location: Near INS Shivaji, Lonavala, Pune, MaharashtraBest Time: June to SeptemberTimings: 9:00 am to 6:00 pmPrice: None
Renowned as one of the most scenic hill stations of Pune district, the Duke’s Nose is an ideal getaway. It is located in the vicinity of Khandala and extends the splendid views of the valley. Locally, it is also called Naagphani or Cobra’s hood because of its shape but it gets the name Duke’s nose as its shape resembles the nose of Duke of Wellington. If you love hiking then this is just the right place for you where you can explore the picturesque locales and witness the wonders of Sahyadri range. Apart from being famed for trekking, it is also an ideal spot for rock climbing and this is the reason it is one of the best tourist attractions in Khandala.Essential Information:Location: Duke’s Nose, Karvande, PuneBest Time: Throughout the yearTimings: 7:00 am to 6:00 pmPrice: None
Snuggled at a distance of 2 km from Khandala, the Kune falls is an excellent escape. Whether you are looking for a place for rejuvenating your soul or wish to inhale the fresh soothing air, this is just the right place for you. It is located right in the Kune village and is one of the best waterfalls of Maharashtra and also one of the best places to visit in Khandala.The water here plunges down from a height of 622 m above the ground and the stunning backdrops it extends are a feast for the eyes. This scenic waterfall is divided into two sections and the highest drop is about 100 meters long. The sparkling water, fresh air, and blankets of lush green make the visual experience epic. In monsoons, the aura of the waterfall transforms and the entire region is beatified.Essential Information:Location: Khandala, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410301Best Time: June to OctoberTimings: 24 hours openPrice: None