Popular Nashik Packages
Nashik Tour Packages
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 7500|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1800|
Nashik tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Nashik holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Nashik vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
With a diversity of Nashik tour packages offered by Thrillophila, you can witness the elegance and charm of the city and enjoy a refreshing break within your budget. Ranging from historical tour packages to leading religious tours, or from adventure tours to vineyards tour packages, we have something for everyone. Our Nashik packages ensure not only comfortable stays but the best of facilities, customer services, sightseeing, and fun-filled activities. Be it a weekend tour from Mumbai or a custom-tailored tour from your own city, we have them all. Nashik is renowned for its mythological connection, ancient temples, Kumbh Mela, serene beauty, and vineyards.
As the places to visit in Nashik are plenty, we, at Thrillophilia, make sure that your Nashik tours take you to the places which you can enjoy. Our religious tour packages cover its ancient temples and caves like Trimbakeshwar Temple, Ramkund, Muktidham Temple, Anjaneri, Kalaram Temple, Pandavleni Caves, etc. Whereas, our historical tour packages cover a number of ancient temples, forts, caves, & museums. We also have Nashik packages offering trekking, hiking, white water rafting, boating, camping, etc., like activities. Such adventurous packages are perfect for those who like to feel the rush in their adrenaline.
Destinations like Vaitarna River, Kalsubai, Harihar Fort, Tringalwadi Fort, etc., are some of the spectacular spots that offer panoramic sceneries and idyllic settings to indulge in adventurous activities. Our Kumbh Mela packages are perfect to be part of celebrations and connect with culture without any hassle and promise a tranquil spiritual retreat. With several vineyards present in the city, we also offer wine tasting and Nashik's vineyard tours, allowing you to experience something unique. Explore main sightseeing attractions or indulge in your choice of activities with Thrillophila's extensive collection of experiential Nashik tour packages, offering the best inclusions at the best price.
People Also Ask About Nashik Tours
Which are the best places to visit on the Nashik tour?1. Ramkund: A pious bathing ghat situated on the bank of the divine Godavari River, Ramkund is famous for being the venue of Kumbh Mela, which is held here every 12th year. As per Indian mythology, it is the same spot where Lord Ram used to bathe when he stayed in this holy area during the period of exile.
The place is a famous Hindu shrine and attracts lots of devotees for taking a holy dip or offering prayers. It also has Asthivilaya Kund, where Hindus immerse the ashes of their deceased relatives.
- Location: Panchwati, Nashik, Maharashtra 422003
2. Trimbakeshwar Temple: An ancient Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, the Trimbakeshwar Temple is amongst the top destinations to be included in Nashik tour packages. It is also renowned for being one of the 12 Jyotirlingas and carries notable religious significance.
The temple is set in the foothills of Brahmagiri hills and visited by Hindu devotees for offering prayers, performing special poojas, or seeking blessings of their Gods. Its architecture is its highlight and impresses with intricately carved sculptures and patterns.
- Location: Shrimant Peshwa Path, Trimbak, Maharashtra 422212
- Timings: 5.30 AM - 9.00 PM, every day
3. Saptashrungi: At a distance of 60 km from Nashik, this Hindu pilgrimage is situated in Nanduri village, Kalwan taluka, Maharashtra. As per Indian mythology, the place was the ancient abode of Goddess Saptashrungi Nivasini. The temple is surrounded by seven peaks and is famous as one amongst the 51 Shakti Peethas where her right arm is believed to have dropped.
The temple is situated atop a cliff and can be reached by climbing 470 steps. The views of the surroundings are mesmerizing making it a picnic spot.
- Location: Saptashrungi Garh Rd, Saptashurngi, Maharashtra 422215
- Timings: 5 AM to 9 PM, every day
4. Dudhsagar or Someshwar Fall: A breathtaking cascade situated near Gangapur in the suburbs of Nashik, the Someshwar Waterfall is a beautiful sight to spend some time with your family, friends, or partner. The creamy white textured water of this 10 m high waterfall gave it the name of Dudhsagar Falls and is a sight to behold.
The beauty of the place multiplies manifolds during monsoons when the volume and speed of the cascading water are at their best. A small Balaji Temple is in close vicinity that is also a remarkable site to visit.
- Location: Ambedkar Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422222
- Timings: 5 AM to 9 PM, every day
5. Pandavleni Caves: A popular destination included in Nashik holiday packages, the Pandavleni Caves are known for their religious significance, historical values, and surrounding landscapes. The caves are located at an elevation of approx. 300 ft. and attract a multitude of visitors to attain spirituality and peace in the lap of nature.
These are 24 rock-cut caves with Budha and Jain carvings and are believed to be built between the 1st Century B.C. and the 2nd Century A.D.
- Location: Pandavleni Rd, Buddha Vihar, Pathardi Phata, Nashik, Maharashtra 422010
- Timings: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Price: INR 2 for visitors above 15 years of age.
6. Anjaneri Hills: The birthplace of Lord Hanuman, the Anjaneri Hills is another popular holy place that must be included in the Nashik tour. It is also a favorite destination amongst trekkers and hikers and requires some effort to reach the top of the hill.
But views and panoramas from the top of the hill are worth every effort and leave the visitors with cherishable memories. An Anjani Mata temple and a Bal Hanuman Temple are also there atop the hill that draw Hindu devotees from all over India.
-Location: Trimbakeshwar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002
7. Sula Vineyards: Offering different wine-tasting Nashik packages, the Sula Vineyards is a leading name in the Indian wine industry. The vineyards are located in the Western Ghats and spread over 3000 acres. These boast to be the hub of some of India's finest grapes and produce the best and maximum volume of Indian wines.
The vineyards are must-visit places in Nashik to learn about the art of cultivation, producing wines, and more along with the chance to savour tasty food and different wines.
- Location: Gate 36/2, Govardhan Village, Off Gangapur-Savargaon Road, Nashik
- Timings: 12:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Price: INR 100 per person for entry
8. Gangapur Dam: Located approx. 10 km away from Nashik City, the Gangapur Dam is known for its pristine surroundings and azure blue waterscape. It is built on the sacred Godavari River and is a famous tourist destination near Nashik. The place is visited by groups of friends, couples, and families to spend some pleasurable moments away from the city's hustle-bustle.
It is also an abode of beautiful and exotic birds that enhances the beauty of this location. Don't forget to capture beautiful shots of the surroundings that present the immaculate elegance of Mother Nature.
- Location: Godavari River, Nashik, Maharashtra
Which are the best things to do on the Nashik tour?1. Explore ancient structures with any heritage Nashik holiday packages
Nashik being an ancient holy city houses numerous old forts, ancient temples, and museums, which are not only architectural wonders but carry important historical and mythological significance. Visit Tringalwadi Fort, Saptashrungi, Trimbakeshwar Temple, Pandavleni Caves, Sita Gumpha, Anjaneri Hills, Kalaram Temple, Harihar Fort, Coin Museum, Artillery Museum, etc., and learn about the city's rich past, culture, and more.
- Timings: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (approx.) for forts and museums
5:00 AM - 9:00 PM for temples
2. Offer prayers at the holy shrines
With ancient temples and shrines like Trimbakeshwar Temple, Kalaram Temple, Ramkund, Anjaneri Hills, Muktidham, etc., Nashik is a divine and pious pilgrim of Hindu devotees. All these places must be part of your Nashik tour itinerary as all are popular for their fabulous architecture, religious significance, and tranquil ambiance.
Offer prayers at these ancient temples and seek blessings from Hindu Gods and Goddesses. Also, be amazed by the grace and charisma of the places, and endure a spiritual connection.
3. Revel in water sports
Test your adrenaline with white water rafting at Vaitarna Lake and enjoy a lifetime experience with your loved ones or friends. Also, Tringalwadi Lake offers a perfect setting for swimming, tubing, boating, banana boating, kayaking, etc. like water sports that must be tried if you are interested in any adventure Nashik packages.
Indulge in any of the water sports available in and around Nashik to enjoy great levels of excitement and thrills and make cherishable memories.
4. Test your stamina with Hiking and Trekking
Opt for Kalsubai Peak Trek, Harihar Fort Trek, Anjaneri Parvat Trek, or Tringalwadi Fort Trek, which offer an easy to moderate level of trekking difficulty and are perfect for beginners to professionals. The trekking trails at any of these locations are complete with natural sceneries and offer plenty of opportunities to get clicked or capture shots of lush surroundings.
Do indulge in any of these trekking adventures to experience something extraordinary and soak in the lush panoramas away from the city's concrete life.
5. Enjoy a unique experience with a wine tasting tour
Known as the ‘Wine Capital of India’, Nashik boasts to be the address of some of the best vineyards in the country. Sula Vineyards, Soma Winery, Vallonne Vineyards, etc. are some of the leading names in the wine industry and offer different Nashik tour packages for wine lovers and experiential travelers.
These packages provide ample opportunities to make you acquainted with different stages of wine preparation. Also, the packages include wine tasting, cheese tasting, stay at the on-site resort, and food to make your vacation memorable. Other inclusions are relaxing spa therapies and outdoor activities like bike riding, boating, kayaking that add more excitement to the wine tour.
6. Make cherishable memories with a picnic
With plenty of serene locations like Vihigaon (Ashoka) Waterfall, Tringalwadi Lake, Vaitarna Lake, Dudhsagar Falls, etc., Nashik offers gorgeous surroundings amidst lush landscapes of mountains and valleys. These places are complete with natural elegance, a serene environment, food joints offering idyllic settings for enjoying pleasurable moments with loved ones, partners, or friends. Plan a day outing or a picnic at any of these places and mark your escapade with pleasant memories. Do carry your camera with you to get clicked with a stunning natural backdrop.
7. Visit local markets for souvenir shopping
Known for its Saraf Bazar and street shopping, Nashik is a shopping paradise for women and a perfect destination for souvenir shopping. Saraf Bazar is famous for its exclusive range of gold ornaments, jewelry, utensils, and chunky pieces. Deolali camp is another market selling antiques, artworks, and momentos. On the other hand, the Tibetan market is famous for its winter clothes like jackets, woolen gloves, caps, and street food.
Other than these local markets, Nashik's City Centre Mall is a unique destination to go for brand shopping. The place is also a great destination to watch a movie, enjoy quick bites, or spend some leisure time with your friends. Satisfy the shopaholic in you by splurging in handicrafts, silver/brass items, chunky jewelry, chiwda, wines, grapes, clothes, etc., and take them back home as souvenirs.
8. Enjoy the essences of local cuisine and flavors
Take a gastronomical ride with a vast variety of authentic Maharashtrian street food available around the city. Famous for its Missal Pav, Kutchi Dabeli, Modak, Bhel Puri, Wada Pav, Sabudana Vada, Pav Bhaji, and many more traditional food items, it has plenty of choices for all foodies.
The town is known for its delicious and flavorful cuisines and houses diverse food stalls to fine dining restaurants serving a range local to Indian to International food items. Relish the authentic flavors at any of the locations and make your trip more pleasant and fascinating.
What is famous in Nashik?Nashik is famous for being the holy pilgrim destinations in Maharashtra and is one of four Kumbh Mela venues. It has several ancient temples, caves, kunds, forts, etc., having significant mythological and historical importance. It is also known as the wine capital of India.
Is it safe to travel to Nashik?Yes, it is absolutely safe to travel to Nashik, even for lone or female travelers. The crime rate of Nashik is comparatively low than other cities of Maharashtra and timely patrolling is done in the public areas to check for any problem.
Why is Nashik dhol famous?Nashik Dhol is famous throughout the country for its special rhythmic music and beats played with the big drums/dhols. In Maharashtra, all festivities, whether social or personal, are considered incomplete if not having Nasik dhol. Its magical beats make everyone dance and make the ambiance energetic and lively.
Is there any entry fee for Sula Vineyards?Yes, the entry fee for Sula Vineyards is INR 100 per person if you are visiting only for touring; INR 150 for touring and 4 wines tasting; INR 250 for touring plus 6 wines tasting.
Which fruit is famous in Nashik?Nashik is famous for its grapes and is also known as the Grape Capital of India.
How do I get from Nashik to Trimbakeshwar?The road distance between Nashik and Trimbakeshwar is approx. 30 km, and you can easily cover this distance by a private car, hired cab, or MSRTC buses.
What is the famous food of Nashik?Nashik is a foodie's paradise and offers a range of delicious authentic Maharashtrian recipes like Wada Paav, Sabudana Vada, Missal Pav, Bhel Puri, Bharli Vangi, Amti, Puran Polis, Kanduri Mutton, etc. While Modak, Jalebi, Basundi, Shrikhand, and many more dessert varieties are for sweet lovers.
Where can I go for wine tasting tours in Nashik?1. Sula Vineyards: India's largest winery, it offers Nashik tour packages that include not only the tour of vineyards but allow you to taste different wines. The place also offers a relaxing stay at the on-site resort and a shop from where you can buy various wines to take back home.
2. York Winery: Established in 2005, it is situated in Gangavathi overlooking Gangapur Dam. Here, you can taste a range of fruity and dry wines rather than sweet wines.
3. Soma Winery: Offering some pleasant perspectives of the mighty vineyards, this place takes you through the lush green plantations where you can enjoy panoramic views while sipping on various wines.
Which are the best resorts to stay in Nashik?1. Beyond by Sula: Soothe your senses with a refreshing stay at the Beyond By Sula amidst lush landscapes of the hills of Gangapur. Choose from a range of Nashik tour packages offered by the resort and enjoy a much-awaited family vacation or romantic retreat.
2. Grape County: Nestled amidst the picturesque valley, this resort is perfect to experience ultimate serenity, luxury, and indulgence. Select any of Nashik tour packages as each one promises a true nature retreat.
3. V Resorts Soma Vine Village: Promising flawless services and stunning vistas, this resort leaves its visitors spellbound with its specially designed Nashik tour packages, lip-smacking food, and comfy accommodations.
4. Club Mahindra Hatgad: Ensuring best-in-class accommodation and services, this resort near Saputara Lake has a plethora of outdoor and indoor activities. It also organizes folk dance and musical performances to make the evening of its guests more lively and entertaining.