Take the Cable Car and Go Up to Langkawi Sky Bridge
In fact, taking a romantic cable car ride up to the sky bridge after dark is one of the best Langkawi night activities, because you can not only see the city, but also the beautiful lights that are visible only at night.
Location: 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Timing: Monday to Sunday (9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
Recommended Read: Places to Visit in Langkawi
You can also checkout & book Langkawi Wildlife Park Tickets
Party at The Reef at The Cliff
It is the perfect place for a late-night drink by the beach since the curbside shop is also located right on the beach. You can sip cocktails and watch the waters of the ocean against the white sand that comes right up to the door of the restaurant. You can also enjoy a range of delicious Asian and local food, live music and a great ambience.
Location: Lot 63 & 40, Cenang, Mukim Kedawang, Lebuh Pantai, 07000 Pulau Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Timings: Monday to Sunday (12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
Suggested For You: Places to Visit in Malaysia
Click Here to Checkout & book: Crocodile Adventure Land Langkawi Tour
Have a Drink at Yellow Café
They also serve a range of delicious Asian, Malaysian and Thai food that you can enjoy with your drinks at the Yellow Café. Continental, Italian and American options are also available.
Location: Jalan Pantai Tengah, Jalan Pantai Cenang, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Timing: Monday to Sunday (3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
Must Checkout: Scuba Diving in Langkawi
Explore More: Things to do in Langkawi
Chill at the St. Regis Bar
You can try their selection of hand-crafted martinis, delicious cocktails, smoky whiskeys, and a range of baked goods and fresh coffee that will keep you satisfied through the night.
Location: Palau Langkawi Kedah MY, Jalan Beringin, Kuah, 07000, Malaysia
Timing: Monday to Sunday (12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.)
Click Here to Checkout: Splash Out Langkawi Ticket Price
Sunset Dinner Cruise
The cruise is also equipped with impressive facilities like a live band, a bar and a dinner prepared by some of the best chefs in town. It is a one-of-a-kind experience that you should not miss when you are in Langkawi.
Location: Jl. Teluk Baru, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Timing: Monday to Sunday (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Also Explore: Langkawi Cruises
Click Here to Checkout: KL Tower Ticket Price
Langkawi Food Tour
When you are touring, make sure you eat items like Karipap, Char Kuey Teow, Mango Shakes, Apam Balik, Murtabak, Dorayaki and other local specialities. If you are wondering where to start, you can always check out the Temoyong Night Market which is especially renowned for its food.
Location: Kampung Lubok Buaya, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Timing: Monday to Sunday (4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
Click Here to Book: Malaysia Honeymoon Trip Packages
Explore More: Things to do in Malaysia
Relax at Pantai Cenang
You can find an impressive range of cafes and restaurants that serve food from around the world, including local classics and delicious beverages. You can also relax on one of the many lounge chairs on the beachfront and watch the waters from your vantage point. The beach gets relatively empty after hours, which makes it the perfect time to visit for a peaceful time.
Location: West Langkawi, Malaysia
Must Checkout: Langkawi Water Sports
Click Here to Checkout: KL Tower Mini Zoo Price
Shop at Kuah Night Market
Location: 165, Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Timings: Wednesday and Saturday (4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.)
Also Explore & Book: Malaysia Tours
Also Read: Places to visit in KL
Enjoy at Charlie's Bar and Grill
- Charlie's Bar and Grill, located by the majestic port, offers its customers a gorgeous nightlife in Langkawi by serving the most peaceful sea views.
- The place is also known for serving delicious drinks and mouth-watering seafood.
- Famous for its local fish and chips, the bar also serves a variety of Malaysian delights and international cuisines and flavours.
- Enjoy delicious food and drinks while observing Kuah Harbour, the islands, and the Royal Langkawi Yacht Club!
- Along with Langkawi night activities, spend the evening in style while sipping imported wines and cocktails with your loved ones and friends.
Location: Jalan Dato Syed Omar, Kuah, Kedah, Malaysia
Timings: 09 AM-12AM
Recommended Read: Waterfalls in Langkawi
Click Here to Checkout: Entopia Ticket Price
Dance atAntero, Langkawi
- This two-storey dance and music club has a beach view lobby on the first floor and a dance floor on the second.
- It is a fantastic bar to plan a wonderful evening, with a warm and friendly atmosphere with delicious food and drinks.
- The ground floor has massive screens showing live football matches, pool tables, and a snack bar, while the top floor is for dancing and fun things to do in Langkawi at night near the bonfire.
- Antero is also one of the most popular clubs in Langkawi for a fun night out.
- Ladies dance your heart out as you get free alcohol until 1:30 a.m. on Wednesdays.
Location: Jalan Teluk Baru, Pantai Tengah, Langkawi, Malaysia
Timings: 12:00 PM to 1:30 AM
Also Explore: Adventure in Malaysia
Click Here to Checkout: Superpark Malaysia Price