1. Sunset Dinner Cruise: The Sunset Dinner cruise is one of the best Langkawi cruises as you will witness the best scenic view of Langkawi. It is a 3.5 hours exciting ride in the evening which is perfect for admiring the beauty of nature and the archipelago. If you are looking for a place to have dinner with your lady luck, then Sunset Dinner Cruise is your best choice. To enjoy this dreamy view you can choose from different Langkawi cruises package depending on your preferences.
Timings: 4:30 PM-7:30 PM
2. Geopark Day Cruise: The Geopark Day Cruise is a half-day cruise that travels around the Langkawi beaches. This Langkawi yacht package also includes a local guide who will give you information about the locations. If you are lucky enough, you might get a glimpse of rare birds like Sea Eagle and Kingfishers or rare wildlife species like Ambulatory fish, wanderoo, etc. You will experience more than just taking rides on a yacht, exploring different rivers, mangrove trees, caves etc.
Timing: 10:30AM- 1:30AM
3. Private Island Cruise: Enjoy the luxurious Langkawi cruises to complete your trip without regret. You can book a cruise with the island Paradise 101, which is located in the Arabian Sea. Langkawi cruises package includes activities like kayaking, banana boat ride, and jet ski ride. These Langkawi yacht packages also include basic facilities like authentic light meals, Soft-Hard Drinks or Sea-Jacuzzi along with giving you an opportunity of admiring the natural beauty of Langkawi.
10:00 AM- 6:00 PM (Monday to Thursday) and 10:00 AM- 8:00 AM (Friday to Sunday)Recommended Read: Things to Do in Langkawi4. BioGeo Trail Mangrove Cruise:
The BioGeo Trail Mangrove Cruise will increase the adventure and help to connect with nature. These Langkawi cruises start from a very famous Siamese River, where you will explore the mangrove trees in different shapes and sizes. And get ready to capture wildlife as you might witness many rare species of birds and animals in these mangals. Some Langkawi cruises package also provide tour guides who will inform you about the history of Langkawi which makes it a more interesting tour.
Timing: 3:00 PM- 6:00 PM
5. Sunset Mangrove Cruise: Get ready to enjoy a fancy dinner, and a glass of wine sitting next to your loved ones while relishing the sunset in the background on idyllic water. Witness the beauty of nature and get ready with the camera for mangrove tours, and spot rare species of birds and animals. This Langkawi cruise package lets you have a peaceful time with your loved ones while witnessing the most epic scenery. This Langkawi yacht package has it all, pick and drop service, romantic dinners, and sightseeing, all while you enjoy the natural beauty of Langkawi.
Timing: 4:00 PM- 8:00 (Monday to Sunday)
6. Luxury Daydream Noon Cruise: Explore the underwater world in Luxury Daydream Noon Cruise, one of the best for Langkawi Cruises. This will allow you to stay close to the water, and enjoy swimming or snorkeling in the crystal clear water. A picturesque scene will be created by the green mountains, an orange-colored sky, the sun peeking through the mountains, and the soothing air. The Langkawi yacht package comes with many facilities like the pick and drop service, a delicious meal, etc.
10:30AM- 2:00 PMPopular Read: Places to Visit in Langkawi7. Kubang Badak Mangrove Cruise:
The Kubang Badak Mangrove Cruise is the perfect cruise for wildlife lovers. The beach is one of the most important beaches for marine life so prepare yourself to take photos of one-of-a-kind flora and fauna like monitor lizards, mudskippers, fiddler crabs, etc. This Langkawi yacht package allows you to enjoy swimming in the tranquil water which will relax your mind. The cruise will take you to grab and enjoy the Malaysian authentic food in a local house.
Timing: 9:30AM- 1:00 PM