Cruises in LangkawiAre you planning a trip to Langkawi? If yes, then the trip will be incomplete without Langkawi cruises which are one of the biggest attractions of the destination. Enjoy all the luxurious facilities one can only dream of, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a card room, hot tubs, a library, shopping places, etc. A cruise is the best way to experience every bit of your trip in Langkawi.
The view from the cruise is jaw-droppingly beautiful and mesmerizing as the sky changes its color and the sun starts dipping behind the mountains. While enjoying the view of the water you might observe dolphins, different bird species that are native to the destination, etc.
Select any package from various options available for Langkawi cruises packages like half-day, full-day, sunset dinner, etc. according to your preference and requirements. Some of the Langkawi yacht package include water activities like kayaking, banana boat ride, jet ski ride, etc.
People Also Ask About Cruises in Langkawi
What are the best Langkawi Cruise experiences?1. Sunset Dinner Cruise: The Sunset Dinner cruise is one of the best Langkawi cruises as you will witness the best scenic view of Langkawi. It is a 3.5 hours exciting ride in the evening which is perfect for admiring the beauty of nature and the archipelago. If you are looking for a place to have dinner with your lady luck, then Sunset Dinner Cruise is your best choice. To enjoy this dreamy view you can choose from different Langkawi cruises package depending on your preferences.Timings: 4:30 PM-7:30 PM
2. Geopark Day Cruise: The Geopark Day Cruise is a half-day cruise that travels around the Langkawi beaches. This Langkawi yacht package also includes a local guide who will give you information about the locations. If you are lucky enough, you might get a glimpse of rare birds like Sea Eagle and Kingfishers or rare wildlife species like Ambulatory fish, wanderoo, etc. You will experience more than just taking rides on a yacht, exploring different rivers, mangrove trees, caves etc.Timing: 10:30AM- 1:30AM
3. Private Island Cruise: Enjoy the luxurious Langkawi cruises to complete your trip without regret. You can book a cruise with the island Paradise 101, which is located in the Arabian Sea. Langkawi cruises package includes activities like kayaking, banana boat ride, and jet ski ride. These Langkawi yacht packages also include basic facilities like authentic light meals, Soft-Hard Drinks or Sea-Jacuzzi along with giving you an opportunity of admiring the natural beauty of Langkawi.Timing: 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM (Monday to Thursday) and 10:00 AM- 8:00 AM (Friday to Sunday)
Recommended Read: Things to Do in Langkawi
4. BioGeo Trail Mangrove Cruise: The BioGeo Trail Mangrove Cruise will increase the adventure and help to connect with nature. These Langkawi cruises start from a very famous Siamese River, where you will explore the mangrove trees in different shapes and sizes. And get ready to capture wildlife as you might witness many rare species of birds and animals in these mangals. Some Langkawi cruises package also provide tour guides who will inform you about the history of Langkawi which makes it a more interesting tour.
Timing: 3:00 PM- 6:00 PM
5. Sunset Mangrove Cruise: Get ready to enjoy a fancy dinner, and a glass of wine sitting next to your loved ones while relishing the sunset in the background on idyllic water. Witness the beauty of nature and get ready with the camera for mangrove tours, and spot rare species of birds and animals. This Langkawi cruise package lets you have a peaceful time with your loved ones while witnessing the most epic scenery. This Langkawi yacht package has it all, pick and drop service, romantic dinners, and sightseeing, all while you enjoy the natural beauty of Langkawi.
Timing: 4:00 PM- 8:00 (Monday to Sunday)
6. Luxury Daydream Noon Cruise: Explore the underwater world in Luxury Daydream Noon Cruise, one of the best for Langkawi Cruises. This will allow you to stay close to the water, and enjoy swimming or snorkeling in the crystal clear water. A picturesque scene will be created by the green mountains, an orange-colored sky, the sun peeking through the mountains, and the soothing air. The Langkawi yacht package comes with many facilities like the pick and drop service, a delicious meal, etc.Timing: 10:30AM- 2:00 PM
Popular Read: Places to Visit in Langkawi
7. Kubang Badak Mangrove Cruise: The Kubang Badak Mangrove Cruise is the perfect cruise for wildlife lovers. The beach is one of the most important beaches for marine life so prepare yourself to take photos of one-of-a-kind flora and fauna like monitor lizards, mudskippers, fiddler crabs, etc. This Langkawi yacht package allows you to enjoy swimming in the tranquil water which will relax your mind. The cruise will take you to grab and enjoy the Malaysian authentic food in a local house.Timing: 9:30AM- 1:00 PM
What is the best time to explore Langkawi, Malaysia?The best time to visit Langkawi is from November to March, as it's best when the sun shines bright on the island unaffected by rain. The ideal temperature to visit this island is 25 degrees to 34 degrees celsius.
Planning for a trip to Malaysia? Click Here to Book: Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
What other things can we do along with cruising in Langkawi?1. Jet Ski: Jet Ski is one of the best water sports that gives you a thrilling experience of riding on the water at great speed. Enjoy this adventurous sport at any of the beaches in Langkawi.2. Banana Boat Ride: The banana boat ride is both an adventure as well as a fun activity as around 10 people can hop on a boat shaped like a banana and a float on the waves.3. Kayaking: Kayaking is the best aquatic activity if you wanna enjoy adventurous sports. These activities are conducted under the observation of superiors as these can be risky sports.4. Dinner: Watch the sunset with your loved ones while you enjoy your meal in the middle of tranquil water. However, the meal completely depends on the package you select for the cruise. There are a lot of options available for the meal like BBQ, local house food, etc.
Also Checkout & Book: Malaysia Trips
How many days are enough to explore Langkawi?3 days are enough to explore Langkawi as it is a small island. You can enjoy water sports, cruises, cable car, waterfalls, mangrove tours, etc. And don’t forget to grab a delicious bite of their authentic cuisine.
Also Explore: Top Things to do in Malaysia
Is visiting Langkawi worth visiting?Yes, if you want to relax your mind and want to take a break from daily life then Langkawi will not disappoint you in any aspect. You can enjoy sunbathing, sunsets, birdwatching, etc. which will help you in connecting with nature.
Suggested For You: Places to Visit in Malaysia
Which are Langkawi's top attraction tickets that i can book via Thrillophilia?Here are some of Langkawi's top attraction tickets that you can book via Thrillophilia:
1. Underwater World Langkawi Tickets
2. Langkawi Cable Car Tickets
3. Langkawi Wildlife Park Tickets
4. Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi Tickets
5. Splash Out Langkawi Tickets
A scenically landscaped, well maintained folklore theme park, Taman Lagenda Langkawi, also known as Lagenda Park was opened in the year 1996. It is located right next to the Kuah Jetty and stands opposite to the Kuah waterfront. The park is also referred to as the open air garden museum and has several colourful statues inside its premises.There are sign boards that detail the myths associated with many of these sculptures; all of them in Malay as well as the English language. Gondwana Stone Wall which is a hilly formation located in the south west side of Langkawi, perched over Burau Bay marks the entrance of the park. Spread across 50 hectares of land, the park houses 17 colourful statues and sculptures in total.These sculptures are of various legends in Langkawi; comprising of mythical birds, evil ogres, princes and princesses, and other heroic models. The park also houses lush greenery - fruit trees, plants of numerous types and bright flowers. These attract nature lovers and make the park worth some exploration.Also a good picnic spot, the park can be walked through or one can hire a buggy to cart across the park. Moreover, the park exhibits Malaysian handicrafts made of local objects and artisans that can be taken as souvenirs for friends and family back home.Also Explore: Top Places to Visit in Langkawi
Hanging at a height of 2,170 feet between the two mountains, Langkawi Sky Bridge is counted among the longest cable-stayed bridges in the world. It stretches itself for 410 feet and has transparent sections on its pedestrian. These transparent sections not only let people enjoy the spectacular beauty of the surroundings but also the dense tropical forest underneath.Situated on the peak of the second tallest mountain Mt. Mat Cincang on Pulau Langkawi, one can reach here with the help of the cable car ride. Starting at the ‘end’ of the cable car ride, you can hop on to the bridge after a 15 minutes walk from the dropping point. You must reach the place as early as possible as the bridge could accommodate only 200 people at one time.Do not forget to bring your camera to capture all the picturesque scenes around you through the transparent windows of the cable car and from the parapet of the bridge. If it is the right season, then you may even catch the glimpse of the unique flora and fauna possessed by the island. However, do not miss the nearby restaurants around the sky bridge along with all the places and things you could grab on!Click Here to Book: Langkawi Cable Car Tickets
Take an adventure zipline ride and witness the breathtaking panoramic view of Langkawi's tropical beauty. The place offers multiple sports which would make your holiday an extremely fun experience. A home to the bewitching rainforests sheltering more than 2000 bird species this landmark is a must for nature and animal lovers.One can also make a difficult choice between the Langkawi Zipline ride through the jungle canopy or over the majestic waterfall. The Langkawi Zipline adventure will keep you thrilled and entertained by giving more than what you expected.The stunning heritage of Malaysia will provide a feast to your eyes and thrilling chill to your soul. There are various options in zipline for your favorability like Jungle flight Zipline and the Big waterfall zipline adventure. So take a while out of that megacity of work lives and try out these fun Langkawi Zipline adventures.Popular Read: Places to Visit in Langkawi