Langkawi tour package from Thrillophilia offers you a whole new experience of travelling to a wonderful place along with your loved ones. These packages are very well curated and are designed to be perfect for almost all kinds of travellers no matter if they love to visit various sightseeing attractions or take part in various adrenaline rushing adventure activities. Heading out on these tours of Langkawi will surely be value for money as you would be getting loads of goodies and surprises after landing in Langkawi.
Langkawi tour at all times entices wanderlust travellers as well as honeymoon couples to take on the beautiful islands in the middle of the azure blue ocean waters. Thrillophilia has brought some customisable and tailor made tour experiences that will give you a break from the hustle and bustle of regular city life.
All the bells and whistles of the tour will be managed by our efficient background team to offer you a comfortable and memorable touring experience along with your loved ones. Taking this trip, you will be able to relish hassle free transfers from one place to another as well as get to stay in some of the selective properties that are no less than a paradise.
Thrillophilia’s Langkawi holiday package packs loads of excitement starting from guided tours to various popular sightseeing attractions like Paradise 3D Museum, Taman Lagenda, Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls, Al Hana Mosque, Galeria Perdana, Kilim Karst Geoforest Park, and many other places. Pack your bags to celebrate some wonderful days in a picture perfect location.
People Also Ask About Langkawi Tours
Which are the best sites for fishing in Langkawi?
There is plenty of fish in the Andaman Sea and there are numerous tours offered available in Langkawi for you and your family to go on a fishing tour. The tour is all inclusive with your own fish angler, an exhilarating boat ride, bait and hooks and of course plenty of fish to eat. So, if you want to catch and eat your prey or just catch and release, you must book yourself a fun and memorable fishing tour in Langkawi.
The best place to go for fishing in Langkawi would be the north-eastern part of the Andaman Sea, more specifically the Bukit Malut Fishing Village.
What are the best things to do in Langkawi?1. Stroll along the Langkawi Sky Bridge: Langkawi Sky Bridge happens to be one of the majestic architectural marvels that offers amazing views of the Verdant Gunung Mat Cincang and Telaga Tujuh waterfalls. The bridge is located at an elevation of about 700 meters above the sea level and can accommodate about 250 people at a single time.
2. Marvel at the Dataran Lang (Eagle Square): Eagle Square is a 12 meter sculpture that is displayed on a platform at an elevation. This is a prominent landmark where you can marvel along with your loved ones.
This place is just some minutes walk from various other landmarks and numerous restaurants. Visiting this place on your Langkawi tour package, you can also sight many beautiful miniature fountains, terraces and bridges, watching ferries ply across the harbour in the evening.
3. Underwater World Langkawi: In the course of your Langkawi tour you can visit the Underwater world which is home to more than 500 different species of sea creatures. You can take a trip through the 15 meter walkthrough tunnel that will take you close to sharks, giant stingrays, and green turtles. You can capture some beautiful snaps of the underwater world and take the same home as a souvenir to cherish all through your life.
4. Trip to Gunung Raya: Gunung Raya happens to be the highest peak of Langkawi that has an elevation about 881 meters above sea level. This mountain is believed to have been cursed from a giant called Mat Raya.
This place is also popular for its dense forest which is home to many wildlife such as leaf monkeys, flying foxes, macaque monkeys, squirrels, mountain hawk eagles, white bellied sea eagles, and great hornbills. You can also take part in many hiking tours that are assisted by expert Langkawi travel package guides.
5. Visit Langkawi Wildlife Park & Bird Paradise: Taking a Langkawi trip package to Wildlife Park & Bird Paradise can be considered as one of the most loved activities.
If you are someone who gets fascinated by animals and birds then this place is a must visit for you as the park is home to more than 2500 different exotic birds and 150 species of canaries, ducks, parakeets, owls, eagles, toucans, hornbills and flamingos. In the course of this Langkawi trip package, you can marvel at the walk in aviary and a 15 meter tall waterfall interacting with the birds and animals.
Which are the best sites for fishing in Langkawi?1. Paradise 3D Museum: Paradise 3D museum happens to be one of the must visit in Langkawi tour that is home to more than 200 artworks. This place is just a paradise for art lovers and is loaded with numerous eye catching sights. There are nine zones like optical illusion, aquatic, fantasy, castles, classics, safari, landscapes, Egyptian, and Malaysian inside the 3 storied building.
2. Taman Lagenda: Taman lagenda is a beautifully landscaped open air garden museum that you can explore on foot. This exhibition hall has got about 17 colorful sculptures depicting the local legends as well as heroic giants, mythical birds, beautiful princesses, and even evil ogres. This place is also popular among the daily joggers because of its quaintness and serenity.
3. Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls: The Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls are referred to be the home of the fairies by the locals due to its splendid beauty and eye catching streams. This place is named after the seven natural pools that are fed by seven separate waterfalls. You can take a dip in the cool waters and climb up to the top of the waterfalls to relish your adrenaline rush.
4. Al Hana Mosque: Al Hana Mosque happens to be the biggest mosque of Langkawi. The mosque is adorned with traditional moorish features and stunning interior designs that will surely wave your mind. The mosque is located close to the waterfront and was constructed in the 1950s. The best part of this mosque is its unified Uzbek designs which makes the place remarkable.
5. Galeria Perdana: Galeria Perdana is considered to be one of the most interesting museums and exhibition halls which was founded by the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dr. Mahatir Mohamad.
The artifacts of the museum are the gifts that were once presented to Mahatir in the course of his tenure as the Prime Minister. Some of the most amazing items on display are Formula One Racing cars and many other items which have got his pictures.
6. Mahsuri Tomb & Museum: Mahsuri Tomb and Museum happens to be one of the coolest historical sites in Langkawi. The museum has got a number of galleries that portray the life of Mahsuri and even the former home. Visiting this place, you will be able to learn more about the fascinating and intriguing legend.
7. Kilim Karst Geoforest Park: Kilim Karst Geoforest Park is one of the best places that you can visit in the course of your visit to Langkawi tour. This is a UNESCO world heritage site that lets you explore the mangrove forest as well as lets you take a boat tour of the area.
You will be truly impressed by the rugged caves, limpid pools, and areas of forest lands. Tourists love to head out on walking tours along the park on their feet to stay close to mother nature in the course of Langkawi travel package.
8. Yellow Beach Cafe: Yellow beach cafe is one of the best cafes in Langkawi that is popular for its cute and cozy interiors for a romantic date. You can also come over to this place along with your loved ones to enjoy great food and warm ambience. The cafe is also known to offer distinct views of the alluring surroundings. You must try out the specially made sandwiches and healthy salads.
How to reach Langkawi?The best way to reach Langkawi would be taking a direct flight from Kuala Lumpur. The international airport in Langkawi is just about 20 km from the city centre. There are many direct flights from various cities of India. If at all you don't get any direct flight, then you can make a break journey from India to Kuala Lumpur and then Langkawi.
What is the best time to visit Langkawi?The best time to visit Langkawi would be from the month of November to the month of April. It is the time of the year when the weather remains perfect for sightseeing maintaining a perfect balance of sunshine and light rainfall. The outdoor temperatures remain in the range of 30°C to 35°C during the day while at night, between 28°C and 29°C.
How do I plan a trip to Langkawi?Langkawi is a wonderful place that you can visit with your loved ones for at least 4 days of vacation. Here are the details of the Langkawi trip package itinerary that you choose for the vacation:
- Day 1: Cenang beach, crocodile farm.
- Day 2: Island hopping, Cable car, Duck tours, Bird park, Water falls.
- Day 3: Mangrove tour, shopping, Kuah town and eagle square.
- Day 4: Return.
How many days are enough in Langkawi?Three days are enough in Langkawi holiday package for visiting various places of tourist attraction as well as indulging in numerous adrenaline rushing activities. Langkawi happens to be a small island that is home to some pristine beaches as well as majestic waterfalls.
You will surely be able to make the most of the place in three days on a Langkawi tour package. However, if you wish to explore the nearby places and incredible surroundings islands then you can extend the holiday vacation a bit.
How far is Langkawi from Kuala Lumpur?The distance between Langkawi and Kuala Lumpur is about 416 km and the best way to cover this distance would be to take a train and ferry which takes about 8 hours and 47 minutes. The cost of the travel would be in between RM 90 - RM 130. If you have your private car, then you can also try driving down the scenic windy roads.
Is Langkawi a party Island?Langkawi is definitely not a party island but you can get discount drinks and visit loads of vibrant places that will make your nightlife just happen.
However, if you want to make the most of the nights with your group on Langkawi Tour Packages, then it would be better to go to the Perhentian Islands, which has got some wonderful bars and nightclubs to party all the night drinking international spirits and dancing to the tunes of the DJ.
Do you need a visa for Langkawi?Yes, you would need a visa for Langkawi. If at all you have got a valid multi entry Malaysian Visa then the same will hold good for Langkawi as well. Indians can get a visa on arrival at Kuala Lumpur if they fly from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. You must however carry a valid passport to get a visa on arrival. British Nationals don’t require a visa for Langkawi if they stay for less than 3 months.
Can I travel to Langkawi without a passport?Yes, you can travel to Langkawi without a passport if you are a Malaysian Citizen as there is no immigration department for incoming travelers from any part of Malaysia but if you are not, then it is very important to carry valid documents that show your country of origin.
Is 3 days enough in Langkawi?Yes, three days are enough in Langkawi to enjoy the sightseeing places and at the same time delighting at the island getaway. This is a small island and three days of Langkawi Tour Packages are enough to cover everything starting from its pristine beaches to its majestic waterfalls.
Is Langkawi a good holiday destination?Langkawi can be considered as one of the best holiday destinations in the world. If you want to enjoy the best of natural attraction and wildlife and spend some amazing time close to the pristine water bodies enjoying the sunshine and all sorts of luxury then this is the place that you should visit in your holiday vacation. It is also a wonderful place for those lovely romantic vacations with your beloved life partner.
Which are the most famous cable car experiences in Langkawi?Some of the most famous cable car experiences that you can enjoy in the course of Langkawi Tour Packages are as follows:
- 6D Cinemotion
- Time Travel
- Galeri Produk Langkawi
- 3D Interactive Art Museum3D Interactive Art MuseumSkyBistro.
What are the best adventure activities in Langkawi?1. Hiking tour up to the Elegant Eagle Square: Dataran lang is one of the most prominent places that you can visit in the course of your Langkawi tour package. The adventure activity involved in visiting this place would be the trek to reach it.
The eagle square is about a 12 meter tall sculpture with its majestic wings wide open. Tourists come over to this place on Langkawi holiday package to relax as well as watch the ferries playing in the harbour.
2. Stroll along the sky bridge of Langkawi: The Langkawi Sky Bridge is about 124 meter long pedestrian bridge that offers splendid views. This bridge stands tall at an elevation of about 700 meters above the sea level and tourists long to cross the bridge walking. The bridge can only be accessed by taking a cable car ride.
3. Unique cable car ride experience: Langkawi Cable Car ride is truly a unique experience that gets you all the thrill in just about 15 minutes of riding to the top of Mt Mat Cincang. On this Langkawi holiday package, you will be passing through various islets, majestic waterfalls, rainforests and many places of tourist attraction.
4. Take a underwater walk: The underwater world at Langkawi takes you below the ground allowing you to stroll along a 15 meters walkthrough tunnel where you will get a chance to enjoy alluring views of sharks, giant stingrays, and green turtles, up-close. There are a total of 500 sea creatures including harbor seals, seahorses, rockhopper penguins, mandarin ducks, and flamingos.
What is the best area to stay in Langkawi?1. Pantai Cenang: This happens to be one of the most popular areas of Langkawi that is situated just about 20 minutes drive from the airport. This place has got very good restaurants and cafes offering good night life with sunset drinks at the beach that you will surely die for. You can also try out various water sports at this place.
2. Pantai Tengah: Pantai Tengah is just about 5 minutes by taxi from Cenang however this place is completely different from Cenang. There is absolutely no nightlife and there are only a few chilled out resorts, spas and houses. This is one of the best places to chill out and relax at the beach with your loved ones enjoying a quiet meal at night during the Langkawi tour package.
3. Pantai Kok: Pantai Kok is adorned with some of the fabulous resorts and lovely beaches. This place has its own upmarket vibe and is usually one of the most loved places for upper class tourists. The most important attraction of this place is the Sky Bridge.
4. Tanjung Rhu and the north coast: This happens to be one of the most secluded parts of the island which offers amazing stays to the tourists coming from all parts of the world. You will come across crystal clear water and fine sandy beaches which will surely give you a chance to spend some of the romantic moments with your beloved partner.
Which are the best beaches to visit in Langkawi?1. Pantai Cenang Beach: It is one of the most famous beaches on the western coast that is lined with green coconut trees and wonderful resorts that provide a perfect view of the Pulau Tepor and Pulau Rebak. You can sight beautiful sunsets while spending time in relaxation as well as participating in various fun filled activities.
2. Pantai Tengah Beach: Pantai Tengah Beach is located to the south of Pantai Cenang. This is an amazing beach for the beach lovers who love to spend time in a peaceful atmosphere. You can spend some time in relaxation as well as take part in some water sports activities like banana boating and jet skiing.
3. Pantai Kok: This beach is every so often referred to as the best beach in Langkawi that stretches over a large area with some gorgeous stretches of sand as well as high end resorts. You can chill out on any of the bars and restaurants enjoying a drink with your loved ones and overlooking the scenic coast during the Langkawi tour package.
4. Pasir Tengkorak Beach: Pasir Tengkorak Beach offers the tourists with a secluded place to marvel at the beach that is surrounded by an alluring forest. Tourists love to swim in the crystal clear waters of the ocean and try out various other sports as well during the Langkawi tour package.
Where can I do boat ride and cruising tours in Langkawi?
Langkawi is surrounded by the beautiful Andaman Sea on all sides. So, a boating and cruising tour is a must. Here is a list of the best boat ride and cruising tours in Langkawi:
1. Private Sea Hawk Getaway with Family
2. UNESCO Geopark Tour in Malaysia
3. Banana Boat Ride in Tanjung Rhu Beach
4. Fishing Trip on A Private Jet Boat in Langkawi
5. Private Jet Boat Cruise in Langkawi
6. Mangrove Cruise and Swimming Day Tour in Langkawi, Malaysia
7. Private Jet Boat Ride in Sea Vulture
8. Mangrove Eco Safari Boat Ride in Malaysia
9. Wakeboarding on The Sea Vulture Boat
10. Private/Shared Jet Boat Ride in Sea Vulture
11. Private Free Style Cruising at Langkawi In Malaysia
Which are the best Night markets to visit in Langkawi?Asian countries are notoriously popular for their night market and nightlife culture. Langkawi is no exception to this rule. In fact, unlike some places night markets are held every night in Langkawi and are all centrally located. These markets are great to for bargain hunters and you can buy everything from a pin to an elephant here.
Here is a list of the best Night markets to visit in Langkawi:
1. Ulu Melaka Market
2. Kedawang Market
3. Kuah Night Market
4. Temoyong Night Market
5. Air Hangat Night Market
6. Padang Matsirat Night Market
Which are the best places for a food tasting tours in Langkawi?One of the first things tourists want to do when travelling is to locate the best places that offer delicious local cuisine. This is especially true when visiting Asian countries as the food is diverse, unique and the tasting experience in exhilarating. Therefore, to save yourself trouble and disappointment it's best to book yourself a kick ass food tasting tour. But make sure you to a little bit of research so you can ask your travel agent to include some of the places suggested by reviews and locals alike.
Here is a list of the best places for a food tasting tours in Langkawi:
1.The Gulai House at The Datai Langkawi
2. Kayuputi, The St Regis Langkawi
3. The Planter’s at The Danna Langkawi
4. The Cliff Langkawi
5. Jala at the Andaman, a Luxury Collection Resort, Langkawi
6. The Pavilion- The Datai Langkawi
8. Ikan-Ikan at Four Seasons Resort Langkawi
9. Langkawi Fish Farm Restaurant
10. Scarborough Fish and Chips Restaurant