Island hopping and Cycling in Chorao and Divar Islands, Goa Highlights
- Migrate through perfect breeding ground for numerous local as well as migratory birds
- Ride through off-road trails of Chorao and Divar islands and explore the backwaters of the Mandovi river with a ferry ride
- Explore Goan Hills on your well-maintained bicycles and know about every place you visit with an experienced guide
- This package is valued at INR 2,400 in the market
Island hopping and Cycling in Chorao and Divar Islands, Goa Overview
Activity Location: Britona, Goa
Timings: 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Bicycle pickup/drop point: Britona, Goa
About Island Hopping And Cycling In Chorao And Divar Islands Goa:
Indulge in the wonderful experience of exploring Charao and Divar Islands in Goa by riding a bicycle. This activity lets you get out of the daily rut by helping you get some physical movement through a bicycle tour and a ferry ride around the backwaters of Mandovi river. The activity is suitable for anyone above the age of 8. If you like exploring and indulging in unique experiences then this activity is for, go book now!
About the activity:
- This is a 4 hour activity.
- Minimum 4 people are required to book for this activity.
- The timings for the activity are 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM in the morning.
- Anyone above the age of 8 and knows how to ride a cycle can partake in the activity.
- The inclusions of the package are - Breakfast, Guide, Helmet, Bicycle, and a Tour.
- This is an off-beat biking expedition on the exotic trails of Charao and Divar Islands.
- You will ride in Chorao and Divar islands via ferry and cycle, and traverse through picturesque villages of Goa.
- All the safety equipments and the cycle are sanitised before your use.
How to reach?
One can reach the activity location that is Britona, Goa by availing a public or a private mode of transportation. The exact location of the activity will be conveyed to you after your booking has been confirmed.
More Details about Island hopping and Cycling in Chorao and Divar Islands, Goa
Know Before You Go for Island hopping and Cycling in Chorao and Divar Islands, Goa
- Please adhere to the timings.
- Packages need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- Masks is mandatory in all public areas; please carry your own.
- The package cannot be split.
- Maintain social distancing in public places.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual participant at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the bike will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Island hopping and Cycling in Chorao and Divar Islands, Goa
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes