Popular North Goa Packages
North Goa Tour Packages
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 3200.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 4700.0|
|3 Hours||₹ 1500.0|
|9 Hours||₹ 329.0|
|2 Days||₹ 1949.0|
North Goa tour packages are quickly gaining popularity amongst tourists from all across the globe. From enjoying water sports and activities to exploring the many attractions scattered around the region, the tour packages of North Goa have it all. Additionally, these packages are best to experience the best of a beach holiday here, where you can soak in the beautiful natural views, stay in luxury beach resorts and hotels, or even enjoy the vibrant nightlife that North Goa is known for.
The North Goa packages by Thrillophilia also boast of exciting deals and offers, along with a wide range of other inclusions, that are guaranteed to make you come back here for more. These packages offer you a chance to let loose, as you get to live in North Goa like a local. Complete with comfortable stays and great food, these packages are also customizable according to your preferences. So, whether you are traveling with your partner, family or friends, or even solo, you don't have to worry about anything. Thrillophilia's expert professionals will take care of all your requirements to give you the best holiday experience in this beach paradise.
You can also customize your North Goa trip package by including trips to local nightclubs, pubs and markets here. Or add some adventure activities like parasailing, scuba diving, jet skiing and others to your itinerary. Most of these packages also include local sightseeing to the different beaches and other landmarks in North Goa, including the Calangute and Anjuna Beach, Chapora Fort, Grande Island, etc. So, don't wait any more and book one of the many exciting North Goa tour packages with Thrillophilia today.
People Also Ask About North Goa Tours
Which are the famous places to visit during the North Goa tour?
1. Church of Mãe De Deus: Amongst the top famous places to include in your North Goa tour packages is the Church of Mae De Deus, known for its stunning Gothic architecture. Dating back to the late 1800s, this church is tucked amidst some of the most panoramic natural landscapes, and is a great place to visit especially at night, when it is illuminated by thousands of little lights.
2. Chapora Fort: Said to be a Portuguese architectural marvel, the Chapora Fort is one of the best places to visit in North Goa. Dating back over 150 years, what remains of the fort today is just ruins. However, the fort ruins offer some of the most spectacular views of the Vagator and Anjuna Beaches and is a perfect place to indulge in nature photography.
3. Mapusa Market: Want to indulge in some local retail therapy while availing one of the North Goa tour packages? Head over to the famous Mapusa Market, known to offer you the real taste of Goa. It is here where you can get your hands on Goan delicacies, like sausages, fresh seafood, antiques, bright clothes, Goan spices and other things.
4. Basilica of Bom Jesus: Lovers of nature and history buffs are sure to love the Basilica of Bom Jesus, which is a recognised UNESCO World Heritage Site in Goa. This Portuguese style basilica is over 400 years old, and is home to the remains of St. Xavier, which is taken out for public viewing once every decade. Additionally, you can also see a wide collection of paintings depicting the life of St. Xavier and other saints.
5. Grande Island: Your North Goa packages are incomplete without a visit to the stunning Grande Island. Home to lush palm and coconut groves, an incredible range of marine life, peace, tranquillity and picturesque sunsets, the Grande Island is one of the best places in North Goa to enjoy exciting water sports such as swimming, snorkelling, scuba diving, sea walking, and more. You can even go for dolphin sighting trips from this island.
6. Goa State Museum: Located in Panaji, the Goa State Museum, also known as State Archaeology Museum, is one of the best places to visit in North Goa. Said to be the abode of a huge collection of antiques and artefacts, the museum also has exhibits that pertain to religious expression, lottery printing, cultural anthropology, Christian as well as contemporary art, sculptures, furniture and a lot more. You can even enjoy displays on the cultural, anthropological and heritage facts about Goa here.
7. Harvalem Waterfalls: One of the most beautiful attractions to visit while availing the North Goa packages is the Harvalem Waterfall. Located near the Sequelim and Bicholim towns, this waterfall gushes down a rocky terrain of rocks and trees, from a height of 70 metres. The white waters of the falls are a sight to behold. In addition to a fun-filled picnic with your near and dear ones, you can also take a dip in the waters of the plunge pool here, or enjoy taking a stroll near the waterfall.
What are the best things to do on the North Goa tour?
1. Snorkelling: Your North Goa tour packages are incomplete without a snorkelling adventure here. Located near the Arabian Sea, the beaches of North Goa are home to crystal clear blue waters where you can explore colourful corals and tropical fishes while taking a deep dive into the sea.
2. Visit Fort Aguada: Overlooking the pristine sea, visiting Fort Aguada should definitely be a part of your itinerary in North Goa. Amongst the most popular tourist spots in Goa, this structure has a Portuguese style of architecture and dates back to the year 1612.
3. Explore the Naval Aviation Museum: When availing one of the North Goa packages, don’t forget to include a visit to the Naval Aviation Museum, which is one of the best things to do here. Exhibiting the country’s rich naval aviation history over the years, this museum is home to many vintage aircrafts, engines, weapons, armaments, avionics as well as a photo gallery.
4. See exotic fauna at Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary: Explore the beautiful Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary during your tour of North Goa. Located in the town of Molem, this sanctuary is the home of the famous Dudhsagar Waterfalls and the Tambdi Surla Temple, in addition to various species of flora and fauna. Some of the animals that you can see here include the Indian Bison, Sambar, Leopards, Spotted Deer, Jungle Cat, Slender Loris, Malayan Giant Squirrel, etc.
What are the essential things to keep in mind while visiting North Goa?
- Never head out to secluded spots on beaches and other parts of North Goa alone, especially after sunset.
- Always carry sunscreen, mosquito repellent, emergency first aid and travel safety kits with you.
- It is best to choose an accommodation in a busier part of North Goa.
- If you have a valid driver’s license, it is recommended to rent a car or scooty and drive around yourself, instead of hiring local transport like taxis.
- If you are going for parties, make sure that you are aware of your surroundings, and it is best to not get too drunk, especially if you are travelling alone.
Which is the best time to visit North Goa for holidays?The best time to visit North Goa for holidays is between early November to March, when the weather here is pleasant, with little to no rainfall and low humidity. In addition to relaxing on the beaches and indulging in water sports, to enjoying late night parties, sightseeing and more, these months are ideal to explore North Goa at its best.
Which are the best beaches in North Goa?
1. Calangute Beach: Known as the Queen of Beaches, the Calangute Beach is one of the best beaches to visit while availing the North Goa tour packages. Perfect for all kinds of travellers, it is also the biggest beach in Goa and is a popular hub for water sports. Surrounded by scenic natural landscapes, the beach also has vibrant local markets and beach shacks spread alongside, where you can tuck in to delicious fresh seafood or shop for souvenirs, junk jewellery, trinkets as well as pawn items, among other things.
2. Baga Beach: Amongst the most popular beaches in North Goa, Baga Beach attracts thousands of tourists from all around the world. Its long coastline is great for enjoying water sports like boating, parasailing, jet skiing and more. Party peeps can also enjoy the amazing nightlife of Baga Beach, since it is known as the Hometown of Nightlife in Goa. You can also go for dolphin sighting tours from here.
3. Vagator Beach: Offering visitors the experience of a lifetime, the Vagator Beach is known for its beautiful red cliffs and the two freshwater springs located a small distance from the azure Arabian Sea. In addition to being perfect for sunbathing and relaxing, this beach also has several local markets where you can buy clothes, souvenirs as well as other trinkets.
What are the top water sports to do in North Goa?
1. Kayaking: When availing the North Goa tour packages, make sure to enjoy a kayaking session. One of the top water sports to do in North Goa, kayaking involves cruising across the water in a kayak, wherein you sit comfortably and row the oars at the same time. You also get to cruise past mangrove forests, jungles and quaint beaches while kayaking in North Goa.
2. Kite Surfing: Amongst the most popular adventure water sports to try in North Goa, kite surfing is a sport wherein you control a power kite that simultaneously lets you speed along on the surface of the sea. This sport is definitely adrenaline-filled and is typically a unique blend of jet skiing, surfing and wakeboarding.
3. Scuba Diving: A trip to North Goa will never be complete without scuba diving in the deep blue waters of the Arabian Sea. The region is home to a wide variety of underwater creatures and beautiful coral reefs, all of which you can explore while scuba diving here.
4. Jet Skiing: Jet skiing is yet another water sport that you must try as part of your North Goa trip package. All you have to do is rent a jet ski or jet scooter, and tighten your belts as you soar off into the horizon! The experience becomes even more thrilling as you feel the cool winds and drops of water on your face while riding the waves.
What sort of nightlife is there in North Goa?
1. Hammer Nightclub: One of the best places to experience the amazing and vibrant nightlife in your North Goa tour packages, Hammer Nightclub is known for its multiple entertainment zones, rooftop restaurant and a great bar. It is here where you can enjoy a great beach party, DJ nights and local performances.
2. SinQ Night Club: Said to be one of the very best nightclubs in all of Goa, SinQ NightClub is also the top place to visit when you wish to experience the area’s scintillating nightlife. From dance floors and outdoor decks, to cabanas, water pools, bars and more, this club has it all.
3. Tito’s Street: When visiting North Goa, you must head to Tito’s Street to enjoy the region’s bright nightlife. Home to shops and nightclubs leading all the way to the beach, this street also has glittering lights, amazing ambience and loud music, along with great restaurants, all of which guarantee you the experience of a lifetime.
4. Anjuna Flea Market: For a more unique nightlife experience in North Goa, the Anjuna Flea Market is the best place to be. In addition to buying various things like handmade products, junk jewellery, local snacks and spices, clothes and more, the market also has food stalls where you can tuck in to delicious food, while enjoying live music and performances.
What are the best cycling tours in North Goa?
The state capital of Goa is filled with cobbled streets and colourful villas that resound a true Portuguese ambience when you on a cycling tour in North Goa. While on a cycling Goa trip, you come past many monuments that unfold the wonderful history of the state. You’re bound to experience another side of Goa’s exquisiteness when you slow down long enough to notice the birds scurrying around and the way the light filters through the lush greenery.
Some famous cycling tours in North Goa are:
- Cycling at Divar and Chorao Islands
- Cycling Expedition Alongside Nerul Creek in Goa
- Cycling Expedition at Miramar in Goa
- Biking across the Bridges of Bardez in Goa
- Biking through the Royal Road in Goa
What are top attractions for a sightseeing tour in North Goa?
Goa is often renowned for its exotic beaches and its never-ending nightlife. Goa is tropical paradise and one righty so, owing to its amazing charms. Tourist attractions in Goa are abundant and suitable for all ages, interests and moods. It offers the perfect combination of nature, culture, history and adventure. Goa has a unique history, which is a fusion of Indian and Portuguese influences.
The top attractions for a sightseeing tour in North Goa are:
- Calangute: Go Beaching Like Never Before
- Fort Aguada: Take a Trip Down Rich History
- Deltin Royale Casino: Try Your Luck
- Chapora Fort: Discover Bollywood’s favourite fort
- Basilica of Bom Jesus: Explore Goa’s religious legacy
- Pandava Caves and Arvalem Waterfall: Witness the Beauty of Nature
- Mangeshi Temple: Seek Some Divine Intervention
- Dudhsagar Falls: Witness The Fury Of Nature’s Glory
- Ashwem & Arossim Beach: Enjoy Soaking Up Some Sunshine
- Naval Aviation Museum: Get Ready For One of its Kind Experience
- Mollem National Park: Spot the Big Cats
- Fontainhas: Enter into a New World
- Reis Magos Fort: Walk Back in Time
- Arpora Night Market: Indulge In Retail Therapy
- Tito’s: Dance Away The Blues
What are the best waterfall trekking tours in North Goa?
A vacation in North Goa will remain incomplete if you do not go on and witness the glory of splashing waterfalls in the state. The verdant greenery against these enchanting waterfalls plunging down the hills is a gorgeous scene to witness in North Goa. Many tourist also take a hiking trip in North Goa to these amazing waterfalls to explore the different side to this state.
Dudhsagar falls offers one of the best waterfall trekking tour in North Goa located on the Mandovi River. This waterfall is amongst India's tallest waterfalls and is located inside the Bhagwan Mahavir Sanctuary. Dudhsagar literally means a Sea of Milk in the local Konkani language and gets its name as it appears like an overflowing sea of milk. The waterfall is also called Vajra Sakala Falls by the locals but most people know it as Tambdi Surla falls based on the popular trekking trail to the waterfall which starts from Tambdi Surla Mahadev Temple.
Which are the top houseboat stays in North Goa?
A houseboat stay in North Goa is an excellent activity to sail down the river and indulge in your favorite activities for adding excitement to your trip. A houseboat stay in North Goa is specially designed for nature lovers on the backwaters of Chapora River. Its is a great way to enjoy the river breeze, lush greenery and scenic beauty as you relax in the comforts of this scenic landscape of North Goa.
Some famous houseboat stays in North Goa are offered by:
- Lost Paradise Goa
- John's Boat Tours
- Fern Journey
What are the top food tasting tours in North Goa?
Eat out in the best restaurants that the beautiful district of North Goa has to offer. From laid-back cafes to seaside shacks and cosy restaurants, North Goa truly has a vibrant dining scene. The food is a mix of Portugese flavours and Indian spices with coconut milk and vinegar as traditional ingredients and a glass of port wine to accompany.
Here are the best places to dive into the culinary delights that North Goa has got to offer:
- Tio Tilly's Bar & Kitchen
- Tito's Restaurant
- Cafe Lilliput
- De Baga Deck
- Club Cubana
- Om Made Café
- La Plage
- House of Lloyds