The South Goa Tour Packages are becoming more and more popular among the tourists from around the world. One of the most attractive aspects of South Goa is it charm as a lazy town. The tiny beaches and the great ocean create the perfect atmosphere for you to have a very fulfilling holiday there. South Goa is a part of the great tourism culture that Goa has created. It has become one of the most attractive tourist destinations in India. If you are planning a trip to this land of sand and color then your trip will be completely satisfying.
The views and the sounds of South Goa will most definitely captivate you. This region is most popular among the young travelers because of its fame as a party capital. The locals love to celebrate every day like life is a carnival and you are most welcomed to join them. The restaurants and pubs around the beach areas have great restaurants. They offer a wide variety of local and international dishes, live music, and dance. No matter what time the clock shows, South Goa will always have a party for you. The night beach parties with fire and music are magical.
However, if you are one of those travelers who like it peaceful then South Goa won’t disappoint you either. There are a few luxurious resorts in the area where you can have a great time with yourself or your loved ones. The beautiful beaches, of course, will make your stay worthwhile. You can simply spend hours on the beach, watching the ocean, the people, and the setting sun. The beauty of South Goa is truly mesmerizing. It will free you from all of your stress and make sure that you enjoy every moment of your stay. All you need is the right South Goa Tour Packages to pick from.
People Also Ask About South Goa Tours
What are the top attractions on a Sightseeing tour in South Goa?
South Goa is a place that offers a great range of tourist destinations. From its beautiful beaches to the Portuguese architecture, there is much to explore. You mustn’t miss these destinations:
- Colva- one of the most popular beach areas of South Goa.
- Benaulim- adventure sports, great food, and dolphins, this beach has everything.
- Vasco Da Gama- this town in South Goa is where you can enjoy Snorkeling
- Bogmalo- the sea here is perfect for scuba diving.
- Varca- a beautiful place that has casinos and one of Goa’s most popular churches, The Our Lady of Gloria.
- Cavelossim- if you like to rest in the sun then this charming destination will be your favorite place to be.
- Arossim- the beach offers utmost tranquility.
- Patnem- the ones, who are looking for wellness treatment, must end up here.
- Majorda- a beautiful village and a destination for water sports lovers.
- Agonda- Samdarshi’s mediation ashram is its most popular place among tourists. You can enjoy hiking too.
Which are the best wildlife experiences in South Goa?
The Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary is one name that comes to mind when we are talking about wildlife experience in South Goa. Situated in Canacona Taluka, near the border of Karnataka, this forest area is known for its dense, tall trees. You can camp out in here and enjoy the excitement of spending a day in a real forest. When traveling in the jungle, you will come across different species of wild animals.
Which are best pilgrimage tours in South Goa?
If you are a religious person then South Goa will most definitely satisfy you. Goa is one state that is known for churches that have been there since the time of the Portuguese. However, when in South Goa, every person from any religious background can find what they are looking for. Apart from churches, South Goa also has some beautiful temples and a masjid. These are the ones that may interest you:
- The Our Lady of Gloria Church
- Rachol Seminary Church
- Shree Mallikarjun
- Shree Saunsthan Gokarn Partagali Jeevottam Math
- Jama Masjid
What are the most popular shopping experiences in Goa?
From eccentric clothing and accessories to spices and handicraft, the market destinations in Goa offer a lot to the shoppers. Visit these places to shop until you drop:
- Mapusa Market- the spices of Goa can be bought from here. Handicrafts and textile shopping is also popular here.
- Anjuna Flea Market- this is located near Anjuna beach; hence, it’s the livliest markets in the state.
- Calangute Market Square- if you are looking for a good variety of accessories then this is your place.
- Saturday Night Bazaar at Arpora- a colorful place to spend a Saturday evening, shopping for all kinds of goods.
- Mackie’s Night Bazaar- this is the place that combines shopping with food. Try out the restaurants around the handicraft market.
Which are the different adventure activities in South Goa?
South Goa is a heaven for the adventure enthusiasts. There are a lot of exciting things to do there that can give your hormones a spin. Try these ones if you want to feel alive:
- Water Sports- the sea is perfect for scuba diving and speed boating.
- Jungle Treks- discover the beauty of the forest.
- Camping- spend a night in the wilderness.
- Rock Climbing and Rappelling- if you enjoy climbing then these are your sports.
- Houseboat Cruise- a night party in the boat is the perfect stress buster.
- Dolphin Spotting- this can be done in various beaches.
Which are the best beach tours in South Goa?
When we are talking about beast destinations in India, Goa is the name that comes to mind first. The South Goa area is a place that has a great variety of beaches in the state. From the most happening ones to the laid back ones, it has everything for you. these are the beaches in South Goa that you must visit:
- Colva Beach
- Betul Beach
- Palolem Beach
- Majorda Beach
- Agonda Beach
- Butterfly Beach
- Benaulim Beach
- Polem Beach
- Bogmalo Beach
- Patnem Beach
Which are the best routes for a cycling tour in South Goa?
The Aguada Hill cycling tour is one of the most fun things to do in South Goa. It starts from Nerul and you can travel along the changing scenery of the area. From villages and rivers to beaches and cliffs, there is so much to explore on this tour. This cycling tour is a rather easy one that doesn’t require any expertise. If you know how to ride the cycle then you can enjoy this relaxing trip. Other than this, you can also enjoy traveling the local streets and beaches on a cycle.
Which are the best areas for a food tour in South Goa?
The South Goa can be most enjoyed when you are hopping restaurants along the beaches, trying out local seafood dishes. However, that’s not the only way to enjoy food in South Goa. Here are some great food places there that you can't miss:
- The Fisherman's Wharf
- Martin's Corner
- Star Light
- The Red Ginger
- Da Tita's
- Robin's Ark
- Fish Ka
What are the best activities to do in the monsoons in South Goa?
Monsoon is often believed to be the wrong time for traveling. However, there are a lot of great activities to take part in South Goa during monsoons. Don’t let the rain ruin your holiday any try these things out:
- Walk on the beach when it’s drizzling
- Visit the wildlife sanctuaries to see the greenery
- Rent a bike and travel across the area
- Feel like owning the empty beaches and enjoy the privacy
- Visit the restaurants and experience the best tastes of Goa for a cheaper price
Which are the best cruise tours in South Goa?
Crouse tours are becoming more and more popular in India. South Goa is no different when it comes to enjoying a wonderful ride along the rivers and oceans. There are many different kinds of cruise tours available in South Goa for you. Consider these for complete satisfaction:
- River cruise- a peaceful experience to enjoy with family.
- Dinner cruise- get on a luxury boat and taste some delicious food when floating on the ocean.
- Casino cruise- the casino on water is one of the most popular cruises in South Goa.